Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How true is your number?

+39
Solyndia
tchayna
Naga
dwindling
Fiehumbuggery
Zephyr281
elvenchild66
yuecynster
naila
Omochi
fishfisheateat
yuanna
yem
avenia
Loving_Day
chy
swan999
Kurohime
.Dollz
Vilya
Dream_Lights
nutmegan
Gogo
theoserenity
Rosalia
Mizuzaki
lleufer
Violet26
moonlit_rose
lovemikanxnatsume
kiwi99z
cracken
Slicre
scribblezo8
WingedAng3l
nanapie
ghost305
happyvampyre
saneta
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:18 am

chy

Plum
Plum

Number 4
You are very stubborn, very hard working but unlucky in important matters in life, very cool and helpful. You might repel people away from you, you may cause nuisance to others if you are a man, as you gifted are with understanding other people's problems. If you are a girl, you excel in your studies and arts. If you are a guy you spend most of your time with girlfriends and you tend to have too much fun with your mates & girls. Your friends will spend your time & money and get on with their life and you will be left empty handed. So be careful! You love to spend. Your positive side is that you are always around to help family and friends. You always fall in love with those younger than you. You often live with disappointments but you will take good care of your family. You need to be careful of people who will take advantage of your kind heart. And beware of your relationships too. You are radical, patient, persistent, and a hit old-fashioned; you live with foundation &
order. Your best match 1, 8. Good match 5, 6, and 7

looks like i'm number 4... most of it sounds right but i don't know about falling for those younger than me and spending a lot... but it's quite accurate

27How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:10 am

Loving_Day

Loving_Day
Plum
Plum

Number 7
You are realistic, confident, happy, and talented in education, music, art, singing, and most importantly in acting. You also have a bad temper! You value your family status a lot; you will be in the top rank when you reach a certain age. If you are a guy, you are popular with girls. Most of the number 7s face lots of problems with their married life. Only a few are happy. You have everything in your life but with worries throughout your life time. You need to get ready looking for a partner rather than waiting. If you don't, then you might end-up being single. You are born to contribute to everyone's joy. Your best match is 2. Good matches are 1,4

hmmmmmmmm Smile

http://mangarden.30.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

28How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:19 am

avenia

avenia
Plum
Plum

well i'm number 1 and some of are true like the part about revenge and stubborn,straight talker and the independent part but i'm not sure about some things or maybe i just haven't discovered it with me Smile i dunno, i wouldn't say exactly i'm kind hearted i can be pretty mean if someone gets on my nerves Stressed

29How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:26 am

yem

Plum
Plum

I'm a number 8 and it's really weird how it does match up... >_>)

It's just weird... I looked at the b-day for my mom too and she's a 7 and it matches up to her to a "T". Freaky!

30How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:24 pm

yuanna

yuanna
Plum
Plum

Cool I'm # 4. Wow everything is almost pretty true except that part where I like younger guys n loves to spend lol.

Number 4
You are very stubborn, very hard working but unlucky in important matters in life, very cool and helpful. You might repel people away from you, you may cause nuisance to others if you are a man, as you gifted are with understanding other people's problems. If you are a girl, you excel in your studies and arts. If you are a guy you spend most of your time with girlfriends and you tend to have too much fun with your mates & girls. Your friends will spend your time & money and get on with their life and you will be left empty handed. So be careful! You love to spend. Your positive side is that you are always around to help family and friends. You always fall in love with those younger than you. You often live with disappointments but you will take good care of your family. You need to be careful of people who will take advantage of your kind heart. And beware of your relationships too. You are radical, patient, persistent, and a hit old-fashioned; you live with foundation &
order. Your best match 1, 8. Good match 5, 6, and 7 .

31How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:06 pm

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

Number 3
You are hard hearted and selfish most of the time. You always tend to have lots of problems within your family in the early stages but you will be able to cope with everything. You seem to have your way in everything. And from birth you would always have to work hard to achieve anything you want. You always make a point to set examples on others, especially the younger ones. Generally you are not a cool person. It's not easy dealing with you. A tough player you are! But once you are comfortable with someone, it will be a lasting friendship. You always earn respect from others. You seem to have lots of worries and problems but they won't be for long. You will have brilliant kids! You love money a bit too much so temptation will push you to try endlessly. You will look after your family and help friends, so you will spend a life time just being generous and kind (except for men born on the 21st). You love your freedom, creative and ambitious, a person who brings beauty, hope & ample joy to this world!!! Your best match 6 and 9. Good match 1, 3, and 5.

haha...
i agree with most of this except...
im not very hard hearted, i'm always the first to apologize (especially if it wasnt my fault and i dont feel embarassed or ashamed for myself) i can't stand fights :(

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

32How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:41 am

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Number 2
Its 80% True scary o.o
And i kinda like who im best matched by too ^_^

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

33How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:23 pm

Omochi

Omochi
Plum
Plum

I'm a number 1 and I'm not so sure on the smart and popular part of the description. Disappointed

I tend to not hold grudges. It just zaps your life away and doesn't it get tiring after a while? I always thought so, and how young is young? I'm still single and loving it but then again I haven't really been looking. I can't see myself marrying for some reason.

I'd say some of it is true but like all character descriptions, I find the details a bit broad in their explanations.

34How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:56 am

naila

Plum
Plum

Number 9
-You guys are the most incompatible people in the world. Disappointed Well, sometimes I feel this way!!!
-Normally you suffer in the early age from family problems and generally you will have to fight in life. Sad Oh My!!! This is soooo true!!!
-You were however very naughty in your childhood, and often got beaten
up by your parents and had been involved in fights and you seemed to
have suffered lots of injuries. But when you grow older you become calm
and will fall into the quiet and dignified macho type. Stressed True!!!!! I'm a girl and I was very very difficult when I was a child!! I've even beat up boys because they were teasing my friends... my parents often got called to go to school!
Now I'm very calm, almost a Mahatma Gandhi! hehe

35How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Sun May 31, 2009 11:55 pm

yuecynster

Plum
Plum

I would say it's pretty accurate, especially the part about my personality and where people found it difficult to understand me. And being a scorpio as well doesn't make me any easier to understand.

36How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:22 pm

elvenchild66

Plum
Plum

saneta wrote:
Number 6
Ooopppss.. you were born to enjoy! You don't care about others. I mean you always wanted to have a lifetime of enjoyment. You will excel in either education or business management! You are talented, kind (but with only people who you think are nice), and popular. All good things come easily to you. Your mind and body is just made perfect for love. You are loveable by any number. But if you are a number 6 men, you will be involved in more than a few relationships until you get married. If you are a girl, most of you will get married/engaged early. You are a caring person towards your family and friends. You are a person of compassion, comfort & fairness, domestic responsibility, good judgment, and after all you can heal this world wounds to make peace for everyone because you have the great power and caring talent to take the world of love one step further.. Your best match 1, 6, and 9. Good match 4, 5

So true, though I doubt the whole concept of me getting married. Not my style at all, I stick to the whole self centered thing. I am majoring in International Business administration too. Not sure about popular or the whole having a good body to love.

37How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Zephyr281

Zephyr281
Plum
Plum

I'm a number 3...and it's about 75% accurate...hahaha. "It's not easy dealing with you." is quite true...

38How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Fiehumbuggery

Plum
Plum

I'm number two. Hm, everyone will love me? Don't think so. Or maybe that's the low self-esteem talking. I do daydream a lot, and I am very unpredictable. I'm fairly gifted in music and writing. I can be sweet or ruthless as needed. Love life is in disarray. I'm a family-oriented girl.

The number matches fairly well, actually.

39How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:53 pm

dwindling

dwindling
Plum
Plum

2---the description is pretty generalized, but I can see it being very true. (Except housewife... I refuse to be a housewife.)

40How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:13 pm

Naga

Naga
Plum
Plum

Hmmm im Numero 7 !

Well i've been in a few plays, I was in band for 5 years, and am currently in choir so i thinkkk i got the music part DOWN!

Popular with girls? Not as much as I would prefer ^-^

41How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:32 pm

tchayna

Plum
Plum

Hahaha...! It's funny! I'm n 2 and a lot of things you write are true! Well, I day dream a lot, I'm unpredictable, I change according to time and circumstances, my family is everything to me. But, not everyone loves me, I'm not selfish and I certainly have not a sense of art or music and powerful verbal communication!!!! (I'm studying to be a teacher, what part of that is artistic or musical???)

42How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:14 am

Solyndia

Plum
Plum

Number 4
order. Your best match 1, 8. Good match 5, 6, and 7

It's about half and half. I am stubborn and hardworking (questionable =P), but I'm not as kind and mature as the description makes me out to be. I also don't like foundation and order too much; spontaneity is much more fun~. ^^

43How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:59 pm

ebz

Plum
Plum

im hardly anything like my number, but it's just smoke and mirrors this stuff, you can pick any number and see yourself in it.

but it was an interesting read anyway! thank you for posting!

44How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 pm

zanyduke

Plum
Plum

I am number 1. Wow, It is quite true.
Will be testing on other people

45How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Sun May 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Citronis

Plum
Plum

I'm number 1 and it's fairly accurate... but then it is very broad and there are many positive things so anyone who reads it would agree...

46How true is your number? - Page 2 Empty Re: How true is your number? Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:52 am

bran626

bran626
Plum
Plum

Poisonous animals...what! Oh my gosh, that fortune actually makes me scared of moving out for college now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum