Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mar. 28th --------- Release

+2
ayme
WingedAng3l
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mar. 28th --------- Release Empty Mar. 28th --------- Release Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:39 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

Hey everyone~
I knew it has been more than a month since our last release but we've been very busy during the spring break. So after weeks of slaving *cough* working, we are able to bring your Chapter 4 of Xing Gui Shi Tian Kong De Dao Lu today. This series is getting really awsome~ i hope all of you out there likes it too.

Also, some upcoming releases for tomorrow and next weekend.
Strange Traditional Academy Chapter 2
Dong Meng Chapter 4
Cash Girl Chapter 6 Joint w/Fateful Encounters
Celestrial in Love Chapter 1 Joint w/Shrine of Memories
Show Princess Chapter 5 Joint w/NOIR

Another thing, we are still looking for Chinese and Korean Translators if anyone is interested please contact me (WingedAng3l) or scribblezo8. We are still looking for donations for our raws. We need these donations to continue/start few projects. These projects includ Xing Gui Shi Tian Kong De Dao Lu, Show Princess, The Prince's Cactus, Prince Bubble, Dong Meng, Luo Xue Cheng Bai and many others. A big thanks to our previous donators. Your help will be very helpful to us.

Thank you for supporting Sherbet Lemon and listening to my blabber.
~Lena on behalf of all Sherbet Lemon Staff Team and Admin

Edited:
We are still looking for help mostly Korean Translators ^_^ i promise that if i have a korean translator I can release some Korean projects that we hadnt done. The other admin is gone for some reason and we hadnt been releasing any korean manga so if you want some korean manga released. Also we are in need for people who are willing to scan and loooking for a webmaster!!! We are having an extremely hard time on managing our forum and website. By having a webmaster we can release about 2-3 days earlier than usual.

~scribblezo8

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

2Mar. 28th --------- Release Empty Re: Mar. 28th --------- Release Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:58 pm

ayme

Plum
Plum

ohh I can't wait for Show Princess.
Thanks for releasing the new chapter.
omg this is random but what comic is your forum banner from?
It looks good. Nice drawing.

3Mar. 28th --------- Release Empty Re: Mar. 28th --------- Release Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:55 pm

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

The comic is one of our active projects its called lou lan

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

4Mar. 28th --------- Release Empty Re: Mar. 28th --------- Release Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:32 am

ami

Plum
Plum

Thank you very much for the release this time!! I am looking forward for the next releases!!

5Mar. 28th --------- Release Empty Re: Mar. 28th --------- Release Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:45 am

tsukimori

great new chapter, thank you. also can't wait for the next chapter of strange academy.

appreciate the hard work.

6Mar. 28th --------- Release Empty Re: Mar. 28th --------- Release Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:15 pm

moonlit_rose

moonlit_rose
Pineapple
Pineapple

Thanx so much for the new release! ^^
I really do appreciate how you all are able to get these released for us!
Can't wait for show princess! :D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum