Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello!! Hei!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello!! Hei! Empty Hello!! Hei! Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:29 am

annieli

Hmmm... so I guess I should write couple line about myself as introduction.

I'm still 18 years old girl from Finland, most of you understand when I say it's land were Santa Claus is coming from Smile and some of you know when I say HIM and Kimi Räikkönen and Heikki Kovalainen are here also. If you still don't know, look from map or wikipedia Excited

Right now I'm lazying because I should be reading for university entrance exam, but I promise I start tomorrow. Wink

I have been reading mangas/manhwas and watching dramas and animes about three years now, and I have been reading quite a lot and many kind of them. I like especially love stories where is also hurt feeling, like Can't lose you Love

If you want to know more, ask me and I try my best to answer. My writing isn't most legit so, please forgive me Wink

2Hello!! Hei! Empty Re: Hello!! Hei! Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:53 pm

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

Wow, university exam... must be really tough, but anyway. Nice to meet you. Your writing is really good by the way. Please enjoy yourself when you're here. Everyone is really nice and you'll be able to have a lot of laughs when on here. Have fun! Happy

3Hello!! Hei! Empty Re: Hello!! Hei! Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:42 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

there are alot of fun things around here com echech them out excuse myt spellin mistakes. Have fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum