Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey. Empty Hey. Wed May 06, 2009 10:52 pm

nemo

nemo
Plum
Plum

Hi to all, I'm Karen. I like the name nemo though, that's why I use it everywhere... :P I just acted on impulse and joined this site. Maybe because the emoticons are cute?
Because of school and life, I mightn't be on a lot, but I still hope to be active on this forum. Hope to get to meet everyone here! Happy

2Hey. Empty Re: Hey. Thu May 07, 2009 12:18 am

Hikaru

Hikaru
Strawberry
Strawberry

Hi Karen. Nice meeting you.. most of the members here are inactive but don't worry some members are really active here..! (like me of course)
heheh so you think the smileys are cute? I also think so.. even though there are little of them but still they're the best Excited don't you think so?
ohoho school's tough right I also think the same but what are you gonna do.. that's life. But you have to face it..! Smile

we hope to release more but we don't have enough staff active here('cause of school and extra activities).. so we can't release much Sad
Anyways I welcome you to Sherbet Lemon (SL)

http://angel015.angels@hotmail.com

3Hey. Empty Re: Hey. Thu May 07, 2009 6:57 am

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

Yeah, Nice to meet you! You'll definitely see me on here a lot Happy I can't wait to talk with you on the other forums.

4Hey. Empty Re: Hey. Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:35 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Hey karen, nice to meet ya. I also have a friend named karen.
See ya around .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum