Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghost hunt

+6
Serafimangel
triny
3ien
Sateen
Lilytiger
emysheko
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ghost hunt Empty Ghost hunt Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:02 pm

emysheko

Plum
Plum

It's of supernatural, fantasy genres. it's about mai who was forced to assisst the very narcisstic Shibya whom she nicknamed Naru in the supernatural cases they are asked to investigate...it's a very interesting anime...too bad there's no second season for it...have you seen it?...

2Ghost hunt Empty Re: Ghost hunt Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Lilytiger

Plum
Plum

Oooh I like this anime. Its really interesting. And if you haven't known about the other types of exorcists in religion you will when you watch this anime. The best part I like is that each person has their own gift to contribute to the group. Even the young boss. Which you wonder when you watch it why he's interested in solving the paranormal. But the anime cuts off where the manga continues.

3Ghost hunt Empty Re: Ghost hunt Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Sateen

Plum
Plum

Yeah this one is great ! and I prefer the anime which is more fun to wacth

4Ghost hunt Empty Re: Ghost hunt Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:32 pm

3ien

Plum
Plum

yeah i have to agree the anime is heaps funner to watch... yes funner is a word now Ghost hunt 36468

5Ghost hunt Empty Re: Ghost hunt Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:02 am

triny

Plum
Plum

It's one of the best animes ever (in my oppinion). Some episodes are very scary, but you just can't stop watching

6Ghost hunt Empty Re: Ghost hunt Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:01 am

Serafimangel

Plum
Plum

this is the only anime I found genuinely scary (ok, so I'm a bit of a scaredy cat) but the music was pretty atmospheric too. I really liked the fact that despite being a shoujo, the romance didn't overshadow the series, it was just an undercurrent, even though usually I like a good romance, I think it would have been ruined if over emphasized in this series.

7Ghost hunt Empty Re: Ghost hunt Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:33 am

loravic

Plum
Plum

This is a great anime.... wish they had more episodes...

8Ghost hunt Empty Re: Ghost hunt Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Cerestial

Plum
Plum

I hope they will bring a second season of ghost hunt .. it's one of my all time favorites

9Ghost hunt Empty Re: Ghost hunt Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:10 am

janelleski

Plum
Plum

this is one twisted anime. and i guess that's the exact reason why it gained popularity.

there are episodes that are utterly hilarious, while there are some that are really spooky and haunting :D i can never forget the labyrinth episode. that episode really scarred the heck out of me.

10Ghost hunt Empty Re: Ghost hunt Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:03 am

Deadlong

Plum
Plum

agre this anime is litel bit Twisted but That is wat makes it good and i praty we get another season of it .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum