Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What kind of anime do you like?

+8
vietgurlz
SiDE
pilipinoy
janelleski
bluemoon_2701
kmcc217
blacktristar
kizi180
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What kind of anime do you like? Empty What kind of anime do you like? Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:05 pm

kizi180

kizi180
Plum
Plum

tragic ones?
lovely ones?
random oce?
noting special ones?
Harrem?
Reverst harem?
Other--PLease tell What kind of anime do you like? 640761
I don't care I just like it

Mine is Random once and Reverse Harem

2What kind of anime do you like? Empty Re: What kind of anime do you like? Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:19 am

blacktristar

Plum
Plum

ones with lots of action and character development

3What kind of anime do you like? Empty Re: What kind of anime do you like? Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:35 pm

kmcc217

Plum
Plum

I like ones that have action, mystery and romance. Cause it'll keep it interesting

4What kind of anime do you like? Empty Re: What kind of anime do you like? Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:45 pm

bluemoon_2701

Plum
Plum

I like comedy, romance, and action anime

5What kind of anime do you like? Empty Re: What kind of anime do you like? Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:03 am

janelleski

Plum
Plum

though i am a big fan of romance in manga and in books, i'm not that fond of romance genre animes. i guess i prefer the shounen anime like naruto shippuuden. :D yes, i'm totally into naruto x)

6What kind of anime do you like? Empty Re: What kind of anime do you like? Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:35 pm

pilipinoy

Plum
Plum

action comedy with a hint of romance.

7What kind of anime do you like? Empty Re: What kind of anime do you like? Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:12 pm

SiDE

Plum
Plum

I mostly like original Anime with action, romance, with a little comedy and mystery. Not really much of a fan of Manga adaptations...

8What kind of anime do you like? Empty Re: What kind of anime do you like? Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:14 pm

vietgurlz

Plum
Plum

Mostly i like animes that have school life, romance, drama, and comedy that what i watch the most of the time and keep it intersecting

9What kind of anime do you like? Empty Re: What kind of anime do you like? Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:01 am

alexandrak15

Plum
Plum

i like the comedy romance gender but i also watch adventure like inuyasha

10What kind of anime do you like? Empty Re: What kind of anime do you like? Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:26 am

urfuwastar

Plum
Plum

i love romantic anime where it doesn't just focus on cheesy romance. LMAO. though it gets boring when there's lots of unnecessary arcs. but i can't stand it when the heroine is a helpless whiny one though... like Hakuoki Seishounen..... that anime annoyed the heck out of me when she was sooo not needed in such a storyline.... and soooo in the way.... i still wonder why they have her tag along every battle when she do nothing but get hurt.

11What kind of anime do you like? Empty Re: What kind of anime do you like? Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:35 pm

moomix

Plum
Plum

I like action and comedy most but sometimes I'm also in the mood for horror or mystery. It all depends on my mood.

12What kind of anime do you like? Empty Re: What kind of anime do you like? Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:11 am

sin010

Plum
Plum

lovely ones like fruit basket!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum