Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

guiz : what type of mythical creature are you?

+49
monkey58123
kmcc217
zeta
Zephyr281
shinju
petramanh
erasable
Mint Cookie
Omochi
refreshing101
baueke39
fishfisheateat
Vilya
nutmegan
imustbeinsane
aznmelon
demorial
Habanera
kissofparadise
luluchan
yem
avenia
chy
swan999
Kurohime
.Dollz
JJ
AnimeFan2133
Ayumi
WingedAng3l
blabberwocky
lovemikanxnatsume
happyvampyre
meropi
kujika
Mizuki040
Rosalia
StarlightDreams
hikari1619
saneta
darkang3l
sharpie
Mizuzaki
Gene
sounchy
moonlit_rose
joysan
twilight9503
scribblezo8
53 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

guiz : what type of mythical creature are you? 1183325879_dresized1
You are a Good Fairy! sparkly little flying fairy wings and all!!

Take this quiz !

yay im a fairy
And a good one too^^

Last edited by scribblezo8 on Sun May 11, 2008 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

The page doesn't work for me! waaaaa , it says error.
*crazy clicks*

joysan

joysan
Plum
Plum

Welll is dificult to say.... i think ...venus....jajajajajajaj :D

moonlit_rose

moonlit_rose
Pineapple
Pineapple

twilight9503 wrote:The page doesn't work for me! waaaaa , it says error.
*crazy clicks*

don't worry. it says error for me too :(

sounchy

Plum
Plum

Me neither, I didn't find the test, but I made two other tests, with the same question "what is your…" and it was a fairy^^and a serpent (but a very big one, like a dragon)… they even said that i was the ignorant type -_- "You are a Sea Serpent. Water,WATer,WATER everything is based on anything involving liquids. You love animals and freinds but kick a$$ in fights. You are also ignorant."

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Well i fixed it~ :P

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

Gene

Plum
Plum

I'm a great mighty centaur :D
Strong and confident, you kill your enemies with ease, and protect the one's you love. Your favorite weapon is a bow and arrow. Though you may not be the prettiest thing, your kindness towards your friends and family make you beautiful on the inside.

Mizuzaki

Mizuzaki
Plum
Plum

I'm a Dragon :3

sharpie

Plum
Plum

YOU ARE A MERMAID
Carefree and happy, you hardly care about what happens around you as long as you have fun. You do not know when you die, but you hope it won't be for a while. Keep on living, and live it out to the fullest!

haha I'm a mermaid! I love mermaids so this suits me very well, I think. My favourite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid, so yeah perfect

darkang3l

Plum
Plum

YOU ARE A DRAGON
Deep inside you glows a red fire. Courageous, strong, and free, you won't let anyone tame you. You are a free soul, flying wherever your wings may take you...

I'm a dragon. yay! :D

saneta

saneta
Plum
Plum

the pics are soo cute. I'm an angel btw.

YOU ARE AN ANGEL
War, poverty, death... they are all thing you destest. You don't belive in weapons, and try to stop all hate. You follow the path of peace, and pray...

hikari1619

hikari1619
Plum
Plum

guiz : what type of mythical creature are you? 1100391576_uresdragon
i am a dragon.
Deep inside you glows a red fire. Courageous, strong, and free, you won't let anyone tame you. You are a free soul, flying wherever your wings may take you...

StarlightDreams

StarlightDreams
Plum
Plum

YOU ARE A DARK FAIRY
Though you may not be completly evil, evil does swim through your heart. You could care less on asking silly questions, or protcecting others. The only one you must worry about... is yourself. You're a lone wolf...

Aw, I didn't want that. I do care about others, but I do kind of like to work by myself sometimes because some people don't do their fair share of work. But I'm not completely evil! Yay!

Rosalia

Rosalia
Plum
Plum

YOU ARE AN ANGEL
War, poverty, death... they are all thing you destest. You don't belive in weapons, and try to stop all hate. You follow the path of peace, and pray...

Why the hell did I get this :shock:

Last edited by Rosalia on Tue May 19, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mizuki040

Plum
Plum

YOU ARE A MERMAID
Carefree and happy, you hardly care about what happens around you as long as you have fun. You do not know when you die, but you hope it won't be for a while. Keep on living, and live it out to the fullest!

kujika

kujika
Plum
Plum

YOU ARE A LIGHT PIXY
You have a short life-span, but you use all of it to the maximum. You care about the earth, and love to watch it bloom. Nothing would make your gentle heart happier than to see Earth healed and beautiful again.

http://ice.and.snow.de.vu/

meropi

meropi
Plum
Plum

YOU ARE A DARK FAIRY
Though you may not be completly evil, evil does swim through your heart. You could care less on asking silly questions, or protcecting others. The only one you must worry about... is yourself. You're a lone wolf...

Ok i think it suits me !!!! i like it

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

YOU ARE A DEMON
You sold your soul to he devil just to obtain imortality. You love watching people die, especially by your hands. Children die by your hand, and their screams of pain are you music...

... I don't know whether I'm offended or happy

lovemikanxnatsume

lovemikanxnatsume
Pineapple
Pineapple

YOU ARE A DRAGON

blabberwocky

Plum
Plum

damn it, always thought id be something more like a sphinx

YOU ARE A CENTAUR
Strong and confident, you kill your enemies with ease, and protect the one's you love. Your favorite weapon is a bow and arrow. Though you may not be the prettiest thing, your kindness towards your friends and family make you beutiful on the inside.

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

You fixed it? Let's see me........hm.....

2 mins later:

OOoooh......I'm a dragon. Deep inside you glows a red fire. Courageous, strong, and free, you won't let anyone tame you. You are a free soul, flying wherever your wings may take you...
I'm the same as lovemikanxnatsume! cool.

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

hm this is weird.......... i got the answer i was least expecting

YOU ARE A LIGHT PIXY
You have a short life-span, but you use all of it to the maximum. You care about the earth, and love to watch it bloom. Nothing would make your gentle heart happier than to see Earth healed and beautiful again.

*hello!!!!!!!!!* are you kidding, me? gentle?
(shivers)

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

Ayumi

Plum
Plum

YOU ARE A DRAGON

i'm a what?? O.O

AnimeFan2133

AnimeFan2133
Plum
Plum

YOU ARE AN ANGEL

JJ

JJ
Plum
Plum

My Results:

YOU ARE A GRIFFIN
Beautiful and gracefil, you rule the skys. But you can also be too full of yourself and that leads you into some trouble. But your strength will help you out, and will continue helping...

But sadly no image.

http://www.redmadness.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum