Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

July 4th -------------- Latest Update on Status

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

Hi guys~ It's Lena
exams are over~!!!! and summer's here!
as I've said in the last news update, I'm restarting Sherbet Lemon. (By myself this time, since Jay retired along with Scribbie)
But one problem I've been noticing everytime I start working is that I can't find any staff. AT ALL July 4th -------------- Latest Update on Status 986947
So people out there! Show some effort for the poor little me who has to do everything... come help out!

I'm looking for Chinese -> English translators, Proofreaders, Editors, Raw Providers and Quality Checkers~! If you already know how or you are willing to learn then give me a pm and I will be more than happy to take you in ~~

On a brighter note, there will be a release soon. It's the epilogue of The Prince's Cactus. Just a short little chapter to wrap things up. Also did anyone notice the new layout?
Loshii's so hot~~~~~~~~~~~ -drools-

anywho~ back to work!
hope to see some new staff soon~

~Lena
Edit: The poor little Lena me also noticed that Sherbet Lemon needs a webmaster/webmistress >_< the fourm is enough for me but i need someone to help out with the website layout etc.

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum