Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is your Best Friend Really your Best Friend (For girls only)

+21
xxanimexx
blub
erasable
moname
bibi
fishfisheateat
luluchan
yunxin123
chy
.Dollz
dreamcatcherHR
orchidpearl
smellyfish
Ayumi
KiKi_burgers
happyvampyre
etineski
meropi
sharpie
sounchy
honeyflash
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

honeyflash

Plum
Plum

Let's see if your best friend is really your best firend!
Go here to take the quiz:
Take Quiz
this is my result: Better than the best: Your bestfriend is truley a gem. She really cares about you and your friendship and isn't afraid to be honest. This ones a keeper!

sounchy

Plum
Plum

well, i think I found the one^^:
Better than the best: Your bestfriend is truley a gem. She really cares about you and your friendship and isn't afraid to be honest. This ones a keeper!

sharpie

Plum
Plum

well I guess you can never be too sure. But again that's with everything in life. If your friend treats you with respect, considerate, and shows courtesy on a consistent level, then I think you can be at peace that this friend is truly a good and best friend. A friend who doesn't betray expectations and trust are your true best friends I think

meropi

meropi
Plum
Plum

Better than the best: Your bestfriend is truley a gem. She really cares about you and your friendship and isn't afraid to be honest. This ones a keeper!

Ok i liked the result though i didin't need them!!! Cause my girlfriend and me have lived for two years together before i live for a master!!!

meropi

meropi
Plum
Plum

Sometimes but is hard to keep the balance !!! Either you will make a relationship or he will hit on you or you on him and the spoil the relationship betwwen you!!!

His or your relation(girlfriend,boyfriend) will be a ptoblem also if there is jelousy

etineski

Plum
Plum

welp i dunno about that...I got loads of best friends..gurls eh.. but they do leave cos theyre busy..thats what they said.. for me I got a boy to be my best friend..and he really is thebest!

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Aww.... My friend will probably get a kick out of this...

KiKi_burgers

KiKi_burgers
Strawberry
Strawberry

Better than the best: Your bestfriend is truley a gem. She really cares about you and your friendship and isn't afraid to be honest. This ones a keeper

awwww happyvampyer i love u too!!!

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Yay, KiKi_burgers/Laura-chu! I love you too!

Ayumi

Plum
Plum

aww...i love my friend *huggles*

smellyfish

Plum
Plum

i got a flaky friend. no surprise there. time to find someone new!! :tongue:

orchidpearl

Plum
Plum

My best-friend is my best-friend as someone who tells me the most truths. I therefore only have a handful, but what blessings they are since they are like pillars - steadfast, honest, true, strong, loving, etc.

dreamcatcherHR

dreamcatcherHR
Plum
Plum

We've been best friends since we were 6years old!

.Dollz

.Dollz
Pineapple
Pineapple

I got this::

chy

Plum
Plum

i've never had a best friend before... so i don't really know... my friends doesn't know me too well, nor do i know them too well, is it telling me to find a best friend??

yunxin123

Plum
Plum

i have one best fren i but now i dun think we r that close anymore feels like fren only not best fren

luluchan

Plum
Plum

Nope, I have friends but not a best friend

There are a lot of things that i never tell even to my dear friends. Sorry i dont have this kind of friendship

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

i got what everyone else did... Better than the best: Your bestfriend is truley a gem. She really cares about you and your friendship and isn't afraid to be honest. This ones a keeper!

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

bibi

bibi
Plum
Plum

i don't believe in the "best friend" thing anymore, nor do i care if i have one because betrayal is a scary thing that can make you wonder if a best friend can last long. Then i prefer to have best friends than a best friend.

moname

Plum
Plum

I think the friendship will last only when we were innocent, sometimes, if you are truly lucky you will find someone called "soulmate" who can understand you. But most of the time, you have to protect your loved ones (like your family and your lover)P first, not your friend, my dears.

erasable

Plum
Plum

Better than the best: Your bestfriend is truley a gem. She really cares
about you and your friendship and isn't afraid to be honest. This ones
a keeper!

I think friendships are good. "Best friends" is a relative term. I term someone a best friend if we're willing to share weakness as well as strengths. We only share the practical stuff and we're basically on similar career trajectories. We have are careers in common. Given that our careers take up most of our life and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future, we will at least have common interests for a while to come.

blub

Plum
Plum

Flakey Friend: Your
bestfriend means well, and does care about you, but she is a bit
self-absorbed. Sounds as if she's worth the effort, but you need to
have a heart to talk with her and let her know how she's letting you
down. If she's really your friend, you'll be able to work it out-
together.
I've never labeled anyone of my friends as best friends they might think they're my best friend but that doesn't make it so. It's just a term that people to use for friends they're extremely close to. I keep all my friends on the same level since friendship is only as strong as we make it to be.

xxanimexx

Plum
Plum

Lol.. somehow i dont really believe it, i have bestfriends but when it comes down to it there's sometimes/ parts where we're just like dont wanna talk to each other about it. idunno, its werid.

petramanh

petramanh
Plum
Plum

Flakey Friend: Your bestfriend means well, and does care about you, but
she is a bit self-absorbed. Sounds as if she's worth the effort, but
you need to have a heart to talk with her and let her know how she's
letting you down. If she's really your friend, you'll be able to work
it out- together.
-> Bad mood in a while. But it's reality. =]

shinju

It said:
A bit self centered: Your friend is trying to be nice, but might be
trying to hard. She seems to be doing nice things for you to show off
or make other people feel bad. Writing nasty notes about other people
or rudely declining invitations from popular girls isn't exactly being
a good friend. She seems a bit conceited if you ask me.
But i don't mind - we fight a lot, don't talk to each other for days, but when i'm in trouble i know i can count on her :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum