Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guess the name of the manga

+14
Rosalia
nutmegan
twilight9503
lovemikanxnatsume
Gogo
mikariangel
blabberwocky
happyvampyre
kujika
shinjou
lleufer
yuna37
amakaraiai
scribblezo8
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Tue May 27, 2008 7:34 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Dude, you got it!

7th Period is a Secret is the answer to yours...

Yuiko Kubozuka is a high school girl who loves animals. Unfortunately, animals hate her and flee from her whenever possible. So when a new classmate, Leo Aoi, turns out to be a scary guy who resembles a wild animal than anything human, she is intrigued. Not only because Leo has an affinity with animals which she envies, but also because he isn’t the wild animal that he seems to be. He seems to hide a very sweet disposition behind his scary features.
Or so she thought. The truth is revealed when they are attacked and Leo immediately behaves like a wild animal and gets violent like a blood-thirsty animal, just to save Yuiko.
Will Yuiko be able to tame this wildest of all animals or will he be just like the others and flee from her? Or the better question, will she flee from him?

27Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Thu May 29, 2008 4:43 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Beast Master, nyah! Good series, good series...

In a mystical world, there is a certain demon's castle, where Asarella, a young apprentice goes for a goodwill mission. There she meets the Demon Lord, sho she accidentily makes him fall in love with her. The series is continued with the love triangle of Asarella, the demon lord and her teacher.

28Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Fri May 30, 2008 1:34 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

... This one was already said, fool. 'Tis Masca. You fail. :D

The main character is a young mystic with extrodinary powers. One day, she battles a demon of unbelievable power, and turns him into a cat!

29Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:28 pm

shinjou

Pineapple
Pineapple

ah! i know! mugen spiral! it stops at vol. 2.. TT^TT

Natsume's just an ordinary kid, except he can see spirits, just like his grandma Reiko could. Reiko, though, used to bully the spirits, and bound them to her will in the "Book of Friends". Now that Natsume has inherited this book, a never-ending stream of spirits is coming after him. With the help of a spirit "cat" (who really just wants Natsume to die so he can have the book), Natsume spends his days dissolving the contracts that bind the spirits and trying not to get killed.

30Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:57 am

Rosalia

Rosalia
Plum
Plum

The Natsume Book of Friends aka Natsume Yuujinchou

Masako Minase, a scriptwriter, was murdered by Shiki Morimura, her rival in the same profession. Shiki was sure that she had destroyed evidence completely. However, someone who knew the truth appeared, and tried to get Shiki in his power. Is it a mysterious spot or unhappy desire that lurks in her mind? This is a collection of mysterious stories by Chie Shinohara, a great artist of suspense manga.

Last edited by Rosalia on Tue May 19, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

31Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:28 am

Moon-Kay

Moon-Kay
Pineapple
Pineapple

Umi ni Ochiru Tsubame .. I haven't read it yet.. but I know the name:P well it is in my reading list muahahha

my turn!..
I'm bad at explaing but I don't wanna use baka-updates soo don't complain about my summary-.-...

its a novel but later someone made a fan fiction of this novel and it became a manwha. the manwha is about a strong girl called Jeong Won(something like that) and lately in the story Jeong Won gets a boyfriend, Eun Gyu that sings and is very popular, but Eun Gyu's bestfriend happen to be the Jeong Won's 'ex-bestfriend' and called Hui Won, he and Jeong Won don't like each other because of an reason(dunt wanna spoil those who haven't read this :P). and Hui Won warn Jeong won to not get near Eun Gyu, if not he will do the samething that have happend in the past... (those who think like raping? then it is not)

did I explain enough?? with all those names :P and one more clue "COLOUR PAGES"

32Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:18 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Oh, I love this one! Do-Re-Mi-Fa-Sol-La-Ti-Do! It's actually really good.

Okay...
What is a sweet, soft-spoken girl (Ha Li Kang) to do when her brothers, having just learned fencing and martial arts, decide to test some moves out on her in order to "tame her" and make her into their "little slave?" She runs to her knightly friend (Te Hu Kang, not related to Ha Li) for protection, of course. However, what happens when, instead of comforting her, he tells her that she is a coward for running away like a puppy who needs constant protection? No, she does not break down and cry like a weak girl. Instead, she resolves to grow stronger. With rigorous training everyday, Ha Li goes from being a scared girl who cries for help to becoming the Jjang (boss of a gang) of the Doberman gang. However, events lead to Ha Li getting in an accident with a truck. Afterwards, she is reborn into the body of a beautiful, but weak, rich girl Aram Han.

33Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:29 am

Moon-Kay

Moon-Kay
Pineapple
Pineapple

OMG I love this manwha! it is Hot Blooded Woman by Hwang Mi Ri!!!

now guess about what this is!
Se-Joon and Se-Wa are siblings with a dark, complex relationship. Se-Wa, a girl considered psychotic by others, is attached to her brother... a little too attached. In her eyes, there is only Se-Joon, and no one else.
And what of Se-Joon's feelings?

ok-- kind of incest... but a very good manwha!!! my favourite!!

34Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:56 am

Moon-Kay

Moon-Kay
Pineapple
Pineapple

I give up none has figured out the manwha! my favourtie manwha! it is The Flowers of Evil
ok next gues what this manga is..

Shinagawa Daichi is a high school delinquent who just wants to be left alone. However, class rep Adachi Hana will stop at nothing to get him to go on the upcoming Social Studies field trip. What are her true 'EXTREMELY FUNNY' motives behind getting a "yankee" like Shinagawa to go on such a thing?
also one of my favourtie manga^^

35Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:34 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Oh, I know this one! It's Yankee-kun to Megane-chan! Funny manga.

Shuurei, is the daughter of a noble family that has become poor. She plays the erhu and earns money for the family, but is frustrated by their poverty. One day she is invited to the palace to be a tutor to the new young king.

36Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:14 pm

Moon-Kay

Moon-Kay
Pineapple
Pineapple

Saiunkoku Monogatari I'm haven't read it yet Z_Z but my friend always talking about it lol.

okay this one have almost never been released O-o but I tink it is kind of poupular

Self-styled Kogal queen Kotobuki Ran and her friends just wanna have fun, which includes shopping, hanging out, and scamming meals off gullible guys. Unfortunately, their 'hood' — Shibuya — is in constant danger of being despoiled by dirty old men, street gangs, nasty Kogal rivals, and other societal evils. But with a little help from her friends and a toughness born of coming from a family full of cops, Ran takes on the bad guys (and gals) with gusto!

37Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:54 pm

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Red Lion? Sounds like it

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

38Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:45 am

moonlit_rose

moonlit_rose
Pineapple
Pineapple

I think it's Gals!, right?

Cane Lele's parents were once models, but their careers were cut short when they died in a plane crash that left Lele without parents. She hates the fashion industry because of it, and is raised by her paternal grandmother. Years after, her mom's sister, Ye Feihung, convinces Lele to pose in a photo shoot. This starts Lele's career as a top model.

39Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:42 pm

trick

Plum
Plum

It's The one, right?

40Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:29 pm

moonlit_rose

moonlit_rose
Pineapple
Pineapple

yup! great job!! ^^

41Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:42 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

What's the next manga?

42Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

I'll go then. A girl gets rejected from every high school possible but then gets an acceptance letter from the mysterious S.M. academy which you can only get into by recommendation. When she gets there she meets the handsome student body president, who after announcing her to be his fiance to the school suddenly sprouts giant black wings!

43Guess the name of the manga - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess the name of the manga Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:49 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

LOVE MONSTER!
Yeah, this is just me paraphrasing.

Okay, there's this girl who's ridiculously under-confident with herself. It gets to be so bad that whenever she looks in a mirror, her more confident self takes over her body. This better half gets her into some deep trouble!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum