Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vampire Knight

+40
meiyuki
yuki00214
Mel
Jae
Debs119
urfuwastar
fivestar
heaven_darkrush
vilandra
lonelyduchess
kutu_loncat
TheBlackCatOfMisfortune
shadowhearts
anacamelia
innesfree
Sateen
Kuran
azerty1709
Hikaru
moname
etineski
yunxin123
kissofparadise
Dream_Lights
iheart06
KiKi_burgers
.Dollz
dreamcatcherHR
ichii
clora102
lovemikanxnatsume
crazanimej
happyvampyre
WingedAng3l
basher
joysan
mikariangel
meropi
whyanime
yuna37
44 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Vampire Knight Empty Vampire Knight Sun May 11, 2008 8:09 pm

yuna37

yuna37
Plum
Plum

How does everyone like the new Vampire Knight anime?

I do like the anime of Vampire Knight, but the animation style is different from the manga that I love dearly, so I can't really say
that I love it. But I still love watching it (I mean, hey it's Vampire Knight you know!)!

What are your thoughts on it?

2Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Sun May 11, 2008 8:37 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

I love it!!! It's just as good as the manga, though I still like the artwork better in the manga. But the anime is also better because we get to see more reactions from Idol...he's soo cute!!!

3Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Sun May 11, 2008 9:04 pm

yuna37

yuna37
Plum
Plum

Yes, I agree that the character of Idol does get more developed in the anime. He is so cute too! I really enjoy him because he helps lighten up some of the dark moods in the storyline.

4Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Mon May 12, 2008 9:52 am

meropi

meropi
Plum
Plum

I really think tha the anime is agood transfer fronm the manga the only think that spoils it a little bit is tha Matsuri Hino's fine lines can't really been put in an anime i didn't like the figure of Kaname at all though Yuki and Zero where ok

But i love the music though it's aperfect match

5Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Mon May 12, 2008 5:32 pm

mikariangel

mikariangel
Pineapple
Pineapple

i like it, although the manga i like better.. but yuuki is very cute in here... xD

and zero is okay in here

6Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Mon May 12, 2008 7:30 pm

joysan

joysan
Plum
Plum

I read the manga and i love it...and i have been waiting for watch the anime...i think is fine...

7Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Mon May 12, 2008 7:53 pm

mikariangel

mikariangel
Pineapple
Pineapple

yea it is.. although i think they changed up the plot slightly by a bit...

8Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Tue May 13, 2008 3:50 pm

basher

I am hoping the anime catches up and goes past the manga soon. I can't wait for one chapter a month.

9Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Tue May 13, 2008 5:19 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

the anime is gonna end really soon so i dont think it will end like the manga

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

10Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Tue May 13, 2008 6:10 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

meropi wrote:I really think tha the anime is agood transfer fronm the manga the only think that spoils it a little bit is tha Matsuri Hino's fine lines can't really been put in an anime i didn't like the figure of Kaname at all though Yuki and Zero where ok

But i love the music though it's aperfect match

I must agree. Kaname does not look that great in the anime. All the fine lines/shading that created dept on his face are not transfer into the anime so it just looks like blah. He looks like a blank slate in my opinion. But in the manga he's sooo hotttt!!!! He's my favorite, but in the anime I almost want to crawl over to the darkside and chose Zero instead. :roll:

11Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Thu May 15, 2008 5:42 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I saw a lot of the screen shots from it, and I have already given up. I really hate when a manga's art is degraded. When that happens, I know I can't focus on the story, so rather than torture myself, I have given up early.

Plus my friend watched it and said that it nearly brought her to tears, and she's easier on art and such than I am.

12Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Fri May 16, 2008 11:09 am

crazanimej

well, for me i prefer the manga better. so far i have watched 3 episodes of the anime only, so i can't really compare. but i hope it will get better.
i love the manga very much. one of my top favourites.

13Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Sun May 18, 2008 12:34 pm

lovemikanxnatsume

lovemikanxnatsume
Pineapple
Pineapple

You can't compare the quality from the manga and anime.
The manga is much better.

14Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Sun May 18, 2008 2:03 pm

clora102

Plum
Plum

I agree, I really like the manga more than the anime. There's just something wrong in the anime. I feel very impacted and intrigued in the manga than the anime. For some reason, although the anime follows the plot of the manga, some part that suppose to impact and shock you are so downplay, especially the scene when zero bit yuki for the first time. I didn't feel the horror and fear in yuki as I did in the manga. The anime is supposed to show speed and expression in the characters but I have to say the manga conveys that more than the anime, which is sad....

15Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:19 pm

ichii

Plum
Plum

I really liked the manga, but to be honest.. i really did not like the anime.. i felt that some elements and parts from the manga are often not included or otherwise, changed. The anime series is going to be short, i can guarantee that (cuz most shoujo anime are short) now with the manga still going.. im curious of how their gonna end it...

16Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:39 pm

dreamcatcherHR

dreamcatcherHR
Plum
Plum

I'm pretty satisfied with the character designs. And I love watching Zero in Action! KYAAA!!!! I don't mind if the anime is different from the manga cause if they were the same I'd get bored. I just like taking like it is. Its hard not comparing them but that's why I'm not rereading the manga. Heh.

17Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:23 pm

.Dollz

.Dollz
Pineapple
Pineapple

I really like it. But the manga is way better. It's true that the animes are suppose to make you feel something but somehow I just don't.

18Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:18 am

KiKi_burgers

KiKi_burgers
Strawberry
Strawberry

the manga is 1000X better but i still watch the anime just because theres different sceens and stuff then in the manga that i would be sad if i missed

19Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:22 am

iheart06

WHen is the second season out???

20Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:13 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

thought it was going to be scary but love it when i watched it

21Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:42 pm

kissofparadise

kissofparadise
Plum
Plum

I LOVE it!

Question: Is there going to be a season 2? because It kinda left off at episode 13? Does anyone know?

22Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:33 am

yunxin123

Plum
Plum

yes there going to be a season 2 and i think it also going to have 13 episode only

23Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:48 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I heard that season 2 is coming out in october

I don't really like how season 1 ends.

24Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:16 am

etineski

Plum
Plum

oh am waiting for the subs of new one..so cute this goth anime /manga hope would for KANAME he is soooooooo sexyy

25Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:06 pm

moname

Plum
Plum

I personally still like the manga version better, the anime drawing is kinda weird somehow, especially the iris, they look so unatural. I also don't like the voice actor for Kaname, he sounds so old, I know that Kaname is old as a vampire but he physically is a young man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum