Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well hello there!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well hello there! Empty Well hello there! Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:01 am

lil_minako

Plum
Plum

Hello!

My name is Malia and I am such an avid manga/manhwa reader. >.< I have such a long list of favorites that it could take me days to get it. I shall spare you spare you most of that list, although I may if you ask nicely. Lol. I'll stick to the favorites.

#1 - 1/2 Prince. Love the art/humor/video game aspect. Three of my loves. <3 Excited

#2 - Skip Beat. Currently sitting at the edge of my seat, waiting to see what's going to happen next. Love the main characters. Wink

#3 - Saint Dragon Girl. Lol. I'm just waiting to see how it ends, since I do know there is a second series. The pandas are adorable. <3 Love

I like to write, I'm fond of reading books (mainly fantasy) and my absolute favorite series has to be the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs. I love it when an author makes their characters odd-balls - such as vampires who drive the Mystery Machine. Also amongst my list of favorite authors are Mercedes Lackey, my favorite series of hers being her Five Hundred Kingdom series.

I love animals. I have two tiny fluffballs for dogs (Pomeranians!), a grouch of a cat, and a horse who I will swear up and down belongs in a circus.

Well, that's about it! Feel free to ask any questions! Lol.

2Well hello there! Empty Re: Well hello there! Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:34 pm

naksi

Plum
Plum

i am naksi nice to meet ya
i hope we get along Shock
i am also a manga maniac
Happy

3Well hello there! Empty Re: Well hello there! Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:45 pm

zanyduke

Plum
Plum