Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Siblings

+40
peripearl
shimon
itztofu
marchan
yuiko
3ien
mori-tenshi
elvenchild66
Omochi
usagi77777772003
scribblezo8
yuecynster
Feedert
Lilith
nalee
fishfisheateat
imustbeinsane
dmartins
aznmelon
demorial
yuanna
Habanera
luluchan
yunxin123
Dream_Lights
Loving_Day
orchidpearl
poochigo
etineski
AnimeFan2133
zhengcano
nutmegan
Gogo
icy_cold
joysan
lovemikanxnatsume
Vilya
happyvampyre
meropi
kujika
44 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Siblings Empty Siblings Mon May 12, 2008 6:53 am

kujika

kujika
Plum
Plum

Do you have any sisters/brothers?
I've got one younger sister, and she is bigger than I am + has far more confidence haha
Anyway, since she was 13 our interests drifted another direction-- now there are only a few topics we can discuss without having to explain to each other defintions all the time. We used to quarrel all the time and dream about having an older brother XD

http://ice.and.snow.de.vu/

2Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Mon May 12, 2008 10:25 am

meropi

meropi
Plum
Plum

Yes i have a 4 years older brother but unfortunately we don't have a great relation!!1

We are just too incompatible person if he is the day i'm totally the night

3Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Mon May 12, 2008 1:11 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I have a little brother, two years younger, who has autism. It makes things difficult, especially when my friends come over, they don't know how to act around a teenager that acts half his age. I would be lying if I said that I don't blame him for some of the things hindering my life, and I would also be lying if I said that I don't wish that I had a normal, older brother, but I love him very much.

4Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Mon May 12, 2008 9:00 pm

Vilya

Vilya
Pineapple
Pineapple

I've got two sisters, the older one is 21 and married to a man in the navy. My younger sister is 15, we both go to the same high school right now (though I'm 18 and graduating in a few weeks). My younger sister and I are both anime fans and my brother-in-law is getting my older sister interested.

5Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Tue May 13, 2008 6:08 am

lovemikanxnatsume

lovemikanxnatsume
Pineapple
Pineapple

One brother ( 2 years younger than me ) and a sister( 4 years younger than me)
Yeah I'm the eldest ^^

What i 'm a little bit jealous of am ,is that the relationship between my brother and sister so strong is .
So it's impossible for me to come in .

6Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Wed May 14, 2008 10:33 am

joysan

joysan
Plum
Plum

Sometimes i hate my old brother....but sometines i love him....

7Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Wed May 14, 2008 10:11 pm

icy_cold

Plum
Plum

I have an older brother and a younger one. Then one younger sister. Some times they are annoying but I bet I'm the same to them. So they are okay. it's fun a lot of times.

8Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Thu May 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Gogo

Gogo
Plum
Plum

I have an older brother 24, and an older sister 19. We all have a very good relationship especially me and my sister. I think I'd attribute that to the fact that we share a room and so we talk at night a lot. We've just developed similiar tastes to each other.

9Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Thu May 29, 2008 5:14 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I have one older brother, who for most of the year is two years older than me, but for about four months one year old than me. He'll be sixteen in September. I can't help but hate him a lot, because he's always hitting me and saying "I'll murder you!" But still, he's my older brother, and I have to love him sometimes, all of his dorky self. (trust me on that) But even though he hurts me a lot, I can't help but laugh when he steals my stuffed pig, Piggy.

10Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:05 am

zhengcano

Plum
Plum

I have a younger sister, she's cute, but not cute at all, if you get what I mean. She think's she's my older sister by like 20 years, lol. It's probably cause I'm a baka onii-chan lol.

11Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:18 pm

AnimeFan2133

AnimeFan2133
Plum
Plum

i have one younger sis and one big brother. my brother is the best and he's moved out so we get along but my little sis is a pain a gets me annoyed a lot

12Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:42 am

etineski

Plum
Plum

I do have a brother... a year younger than me..were not close but were close.. heheh difficult to digest but we dont go along sometimes.. he is somewhat a pain the ass. ..but yer we do help each other in times of trouble

13Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:20 pm

poochigo

i have a blood-related older bro and 2 adopted bros... i dun feel like they r my bros and i feel like they dun c our family as a n actual family... my oldest bro was abandoned by his mother when she took him to my mom to babbysit him in south vietnam but she never came back so my mom took him in... my 2nd bro was w/ a begger that is an old woman.. my mom took him in too! but i wish that my bros would care more for my parents... i c my parents look sad everytime i mention my bros cuz they cheated my parents outta money and comes back for forgiveness and then do it again.... is this how a family should b?

14Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:56 am

orchidpearl

Plum
Plum

I currently have an 18 year old brother who is indifferent to me, but I still love him and worry about him. He is my only sibling and we used to play together and get along so well when we were younger, but now with the different friends that constantly change him, there is only a rift. We looked like fraternal twins when we were younger, but now he has the different height, weight, and skin color. Though, we still share the same eye-color, hair color, and feet shape. He is a track athlete and I have been an artist or sorts with a liking to the mathematics.

15Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:34 am

Loving_Day

Loving_Day
Plum
Plum

I have 2 older sisters and 1 oldest brother there okay but we nag alot to each other
sometimes and have a good relation ship with each other @poochigo thats sad damn
you adopt brothers then so unforgiving I would say Sad

http://mangarden.30.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

16Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:37 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I don't have any siblings.
My mom had another child when i was 7 but she got rid of it.
sad Sad
I really want to have one. Lucky yo all of those who has one.

17Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:25 am

yunxin123

Plum
Plum

i have two older sibling one sister and one brother my brother and i are not really that close but close my sister and i are close real close but of cuz we still will fight with each other alot

18Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:04 am

luluchan

Plum
Plum

Yes i have two younger brothers but i dont see very often cause my school is a boarding school and i only see them in summer and other holidays

19Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:06 am

Habanera

Habanera
Pineapple
Pineapple

Yes- I have one younger brother! 'v' He's cute but sometimes very annoying -_-

20Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:08 pm

yuanna

yuanna
Plum
Plum

I've 1 older brother n 1 younger sister, as u can c I'm a so called middle child. Well.., I don't have a big bros like others that r admirable, reliable, n very considerrate of his sisters. He dropped out of school 2 years ago for which reason I don't wanna talk about, n let my parents down, so now it all comes down to me. Disappointed

21Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:12 pm

demorial

demorial
Plum
Plum

Um I have 1 older sister whose 16 years older than me and 1 older brother who is 3 years older than me. I'm the youngest and supposidly the smart child. My sister no longer works because she had a child. And my older brother has a learning disability and has a hard time with work. Me and my sister usually don't see eye-to-eye actually we just stopped talking because we always argued. Me and my brother rely on each other because there is really no one else we can fully trust. Our parents had a messy divorce and we both still live with them. And neither of them can be trusted. Um yeah well uh I have 2 siblings.

22Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:54 pm

aznmelon

Plum
Plum

I'm the youngest out in my family and have 2 older brothers and an older sister. Sometimes they get on my nerves, but sometimes they are just wat you need when you're really bored. The worst part when being the youngest is that you're always the one bossed around and is forced to do the stuff or else you won't get a ride somewhere.

23Siblings Empty I have a sibiling. Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:36 am

dmartins

Plum
Plum

I have a older brother who is 25 years old.

24Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:18 pm

imustbeinsane

imustbeinsane
Plum
Plum

I have two younger brothers. One is less than two years younger than me and since we were both band geeks, we have a lot in common (including friends). Although now that I'm at college and he's still trapped in High School, we are kind of drifting apart (because he never EVER e-mails me or talks to me on the phone).
My other brother is five years younger than me, 14 and a complete pain. I keep waiting for him to grow out of it, but it's not happening.

25Siblings Empty Re: Siblings Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:14 am

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

i have an older sister two years old and not many people get to say this but she is my best friend the best part is being in high school together, passing in the hallways, that sort of thing

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum