Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Siblings

+40
peripearl
shimon
itztofu
marchan
yuiko
3ien
mori-tenshi
elvenchild66
Omochi
usagi77777772003
scribblezo8
yuecynster
Feedert
Lilith
nalee
fishfisheateat
imustbeinsane
dmartins
aznmelon
demorial
yuanna
Habanera
luluchan
yunxin123
Dream_Lights
Loving_Day
orchidpearl
poochigo
etineski
AnimeFan2133
zhengcano
nutmegan
Gogo
icy_cold
joysan
lovemikanxnatsume
Vilya
happyvampyre
meropi
kujika
44 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:21 am

nalee

Plum
Plum

I have a 4 years older sister and a 2 years older brother.
We have a great relation.

27Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:55 pm

imustbeinsane

imustbeinsane
Plum
Plum

I've got two younger brothers: 18 and 15. The 18-year-old is practically my best friend; in fact, we've told people that we were twins before and the only reason they didn't believe is because he's freakishly tall with bright red hair and I'm a short blond. As for my baby brother...not so much.

28Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:47 pm

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

I've got two older sisters one is 19 the other is 23. I would have to say that I get along with the 18 year old better though. Both of them are majoring in art. But I must say that the house gets quiet without them around.

29Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:26 pm

Feedert

Plum
Plum

I have one younger sister and one younger brother.
My sister is very annoying. She often sneaked in to my room and stealing my things when I was not around. She always ask my parents to buy her a brand things and want to shown up to her friends that she was kinda rich daughter when in fact we are not. She doesnīt want to studying and want to get dropped out from her school. She always talk back when she was argue with my parents and has no respect to me, she even called me dumb (except the fact that she was in no position to say that because I was average in my class and she is the last in hers.), ugly (she thinks she was the prettiest.), and prostitute (wtf, why was I called that? I havenīt kiss with a boy yet and I only have one boyfriend.). I really hate her!!!
Luckily I am now living a half world far from her.
In Opposite, my younger brother is really adorable, I like him very much, I really grateful that he didnīt turn out to be like my sister, or else I would be crazy back then in my home.

30Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:22 pm

yuecynster

Plum
Plum

I have 3 younger sisters. We have a hate and love relationship. We get along most of the time and of course, like most siblings, we quarrel sometimes as well due to the difference in our personalities.

31Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:29 am

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I have two younger sisters
im 14 my sister is 12 and my other one 5
Lol i dont like them alot thats all i can say xXD

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

32Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:20 pm

usagi77777772003

Plum
Plum

I have a twin sister. She's older than me by one minute. Yeah, a lot , huh? lol
I love her the most in the world. It's the same for her too. We're soulmates.

33Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:17 pm

Omochi

Omochi
Plum
Plum

I have one younger sister and we have a pretty good relationship I think. There are times when I get really annoyed with her but then again everyone has those moments.

We're real dorks that often times one of us will make a joke and no one else in the family is nerdy enough to get but us and we'd be the only ones laughing. angry

34Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:09 pm

elvenchild66

Plum
Plum

<.< I have Four siblings: 3 sisters: two are 17 years old (2.5 years younger), one is eleven (9 years my junior) and my youngest sibling (my brother) is 4 year old and fifteen years younger than me.

Some days I hate them all, some days just a few, love the others, and other days I love them all to death. My brother is both my favorite and least favorite sibling; occasionally we get mistaken for mum and son. Its terrible.

35Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:30 pm

mori-tenshi

mori-tenshi
Plum
Plum

I have a twin a brother and an older brother who's like 25 or something not sure. my older brother doesn't live with me anymore so yeah, i'm the only girl in my family

36Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:02 pm

3ien

Plum
Plum

I have one older brother, whos 4 year older than me. We used to argue alot but that pretty much stopped when we got older so now we're pretty good... its a bit sad though since i moved to a new state to go to uni i dont see him much anymore Siblings - Page 2 986947

37Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:58 pm

yuiko

Plum
Plum

I have one older brother who's 3 years older than me. In my extended family, my brother and one other cousin are the only ones close to me in age, so we used to spend time together all the time when we were little. We wouldn't go anywhere without the other. But the we drifted apart when my brother enter middle school and made new friends. Now that I'm in college, I rarely see them anymore. Especially my cousin.

38Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:49 am

marchan

Plum
Plum

i have one little brother, and i don't know why, but we have a very good relationship, well he isn't so open like i am, but we tell each other our secrets and we advise each other... better couldn't be, i think... my bro isn't a troublemaker and he is the best... i reallly like my brother

39Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:57 pm

itztofu

itztofu
Plum
Plum

I have an older brother who is only one year older than me (18), and we don't argue with each other as much as other siblings do. He's really helpful although he's a bit lazy sometimes which sometimes aggravates me, but he's always willing to drive me around and we like to chat with one another. I wouldn't say we're crazy close, but he's someone I can depend on :]

40Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:17 am

shimon

shimon
Plum
Plum

wow, the people here doesn't have that much siblings, huh.
I have 6 siblings and I'm the last child. I have 3 onee-san and 2 onii-san
They are pretty close to me, though some of them already married...

41Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:12 pm

peripearl

peripearl
Plum
Plum

I have a little brother that's younger than me by a few years, but it doesn't seem like it. I'm shorter than him and get treated like I'm like someone his age. We do have some similar interests, but not a lot. He influenced me with his passion with video games and with other technological devices.

42Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Emberlene

Emberlene
Plum
Plum

I have a little sister who's younger than me by 6 years, which is quite a bit a little. Besides the age gap, I am really close to her and everything.

43Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:08 am

lylu

Plum
Plum

I have an older brother and sister. We get along well even if sometimes we argue, but that's normal betwen siblings Happy

44Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Siblings Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:21 pm

suien

Plum
Plum

I live with my sibling who's younger. I would say she's very HM but we usually get along. It's a good thing but I feel sorry for the guy who likes her.

45Siblings - Page 2 Empty I have 2 Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:17 pm

noyb

Plum
Plum

I have two siblings one older and one younger it really sucks being the middle child. But that is what I am stuck with.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum