Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comic vs Manga

+22
kutu_loncat
Lovey-Dovey
zeta
peripearl
moname
bibi
Moon-Kay
luluchan
yunxin123
dreamcatcherHR
orchidpearl
sharpie
AnimeFan2133
zhengcano
Dream_Lights
lovemikanxnatsume
Gogo
Bunnie-Kun
blabberwocky
whyanime
happyvampyre
joysan
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Comic vs Manga Empty Comic vs Manga Wed May 14, 2008 10:43 am

joysan

joysan
Plum
Plum

In my opinion I prefer Manga....is more real...welll sometimes....but is the best....what prefer manga o comic....? :clown:

2Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Wed May 14, 2008 1:04 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Manga. I don't know why, but I prefer manga over most things literary and artistic in general.

3Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Wed May 14, 2008 7:41 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

Mangas all the way. Comics have a rougher drawing, though I love them too, especially "Fathom". Big Micheal Turner fan. All the comics I've come across are superhero, action type. Manga is more versatile. There's many genre to mangas, where as comics are limited.

4Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Thu May 15, 2008 12:32 am

blabberwocky

Plum
Plum

Manga is better in my opinion even if the things that happen in a manga is to outrageous it has a sense of life that a american style comic just doesnt have, they are too stiff and unflexible

5Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Fri May 16, 2008 12:35 am

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I prefer Manga because in my opinion it's drawn and coloured(when coloured) better then Comics are.

6Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Fri May 23, 2008 7:45 pm

Gogo

Gogo
Plum
Plum

I generally prefer manga. There are a few comics that I love like Sandman and Lucifer by Neil Gaiman, and Hellblazer. I used to like more but as I got older I realised that they were pretty crappy with just a few good stories but mainly the big companies are juicing it for more money.

With manga I get pretty art and great stories due to the huge amount there is.

7Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Sat May 24, 2008 8:50 am

lovemikanxnatsume

lovemikanxnatsume
Pineapple
Pineapple

manga.. have same reasons as the others.
The art and story are both better.

8Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Manga except when i havn't heard of it

9Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:08 am

zhengcano

Plum
Plum

Well, I think that if you're writing on these forums, the answer's probably manga. I'm no exception, count me in the manga club

10Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:14 pm

AnimeFan2133

AnimeFan2133
Plum
Plum

i like manga much better than comics. it just seems way more interesting

11Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:53 pm

sharpie

Plum
Plum

I totally prefer manga over comic anyday. I've never been able to find a comic that I could thoroughly enjoy.

12Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:09 am

orchidpearl

Plum
Plum

I like Manga, because there is no competition against comic. I never read comics and manga has something different about them, maybe the art and the stories, but I like manga better than comics.

13Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:49 pm

dreamcatcherHR

dreamcatcherHR
Plum
Plum

I would say MANGA !! Of course since I have more manga than I do comics. And there's a reason for that, Ya know what I mean.

14Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:31 am

yunxin123

Plum
Plum

manga !! i always read is manga not comic

15Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:07 am

luluchan

Plum
Plum

Manga all the way. I never readed comics when i was a child only fairytales and when i grew older only manga so im not a fan of comics

16Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:13 am

Moon-Kay

Moon-Kay
Pineapple
Pineapple

Manga. Comicas are good too but manga seems more like films but those picture don't move and doesn't sound hehe. I'd liek to read manga more :)

17Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:46 pm

bibi

bibi
Plum
Plum

Of course i like mangas. Comics have their own charm, sense of humor etc but i am fond of mangas...Maybe because i have more things in common with the characters than in comics.

18Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:01 pm

moname

Plum
Plum

Hahaha so funny this is a manga scanlation group forum, I 'm sure most of people who join here are manga lover. I think comic is popular in Western society while manga represent dominantly the "Eastern Comic". I myself did love Lucky Luke and Tin Tin, but in the end I built up a real obsession with manga Happy

19Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:02 pm

peripearl

peripearl
Plum
Plum

I have to say I like manga more than comics or else why would I be here. There aren't a lot of comics I do like, I think the one I like so far is "Persepolis."

20Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:32 pm

zeta

Plum
Plum

Both are fine. They are both forms of entertianment.

21Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Lovey-Dovey

Plum
Plum

I love Manga the most and I can't even compare it with comic. I think that manga arts are more beautiful than comic drawing and the story it's not that good. That's my opinion.

22Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:54 pm

kutu_loncat

Plum
Plum

manga all the way............the story seems more realistic. and i hate coloured pictures. don't want to see different colours of hair like in anime.

23Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:07 pm

simplicity5

simplicity5
Plum
Plum

I prefer manga because of the style and story. Comics originate from a Western style, and usually they don't interest me alot...I don't know why. I'm sure there are exceptions though. But generally, I enjoy manga because I prefer that kind of art style, and the storylines suit my tastes more.

24Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Sun May 02, 2010 4:04 am

Jayenie

Plum
Plum

I prefer mangas. Some mangas have much prettier art than comics

25Comic vs Manga Empty Re: Comic vs Manga Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:49 pm

story645

Plum
Plum

peripearl wrote:I have to say I like manga more than comics or else why would I be here.
But Sherbert Lemon does a lot of manhua and manwha, and I like both of those and manga and American comics and French comics and there's lots of cool stuff out of Malaysia, and it's all the same media but there are different cultural spins on it (kinda like books, though we don't change what we call 'em based on region.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum