Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What was your first manga?

+98
lil_minako
alexandria tale
Dionaea
aznlilchika
la.Gata.Gris
kanonx3
andromeda
rikusama
Deadlong
cocoramas
mochi.ball
weronique
hunny2thebes2
tkdluv
ohhsnapitz
amiyumi888
fan101
Mikachan22
kleio
ninjawannabe96
lethalene
Imery
saikyi
yuki00214
MitsukiTenshi
imboredtodeath
sin010
magnafia
Vicky_chan
moomix
Zumi
suien
Kyliam
Di27
shizuki424
dunkmoonX
Ashachan7
SiDE
LightDreamer
nooname
teddyburr
Pawyn
Karol_Campos
aline
janelleski
miki_chan
garudeee
chloe1220
Jayenie
seren
sabs
kaya_chan
shizu
soundous
Alicia
Hanarashi
FiShCaKe
Serafimangel
EYEMAZE
classicorner
coraya
libraryrocker
totodoodoo
souske411
thukylun
lacordao2713
eternal_moon
ling2005
pumpkindeath
winry
chauh2o
eclipse100
silentloner
ixora
pitchan
eternalrequiem
shadowhearts
Leena
anacamelia
itztofu
hanalee
rubenz
marchan
innesfree
3ien
catlaya
laurenz
Ryuen
trick
oki-nichan
emysheko
obscurayue
erasable
koryu976
azerty1709
refreshing101
ladylove
scribblezo8
102 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1What was your first manga? Empty What was your first manga? Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:22 am

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

My first manga was ceres the celestrial being ^_^
I read it on my aunts wedding when i was well gradduated from sixth grade =D

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

2What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:48 pm

ladylove

My first manga was mermalade boy
i bought it because i saw the covers in a publicity , i was attracted and so ... since that i began to buy manga.

3What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:57 pm

refreshing101

refreshing101
Plum
Plum

i don't quite remember, but if i remember correctly, it was tokyo crazy paradise. it was recommended to me by my sisters~ they said it was an absolutely gorgeous manga i had to read and from then on, i started to read mangas~ <33

4What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:37 am

azerty1709

Plum
Plum

my first manga it was fruit basket

5What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon May 25, 2009 8:58 am

koryu976

Plum
Plum

Mine was Sailor Moon. I was in third grade I think when I first started reading. It seems a little silly now but back then I thought It was the best thing in the world.

6What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:22 pm

erasable

Plum
Plum

My first one was Sailor Moon. I rented it from a Chinese store in Toronto. It lets you rent mangas like Blockbuster for videos. I had my aunt translate it for me.

7What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:54 am

obscurayue

Plum
Plum

My first manga was Planet Ladder. It was a present from a friend and I was hooked since.

8What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:11 pm

emysheko

Plum
Plum

my first manga was kagen no tsuki. it's a very sweet romantic manga...

9What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:45 pm

oki-nichan

Plum
Plum

My first manga was Doraemon. Can't beat it.

10What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:49 pm

trick

Plum
Plum

My first manga was Doraemon. I still read it until now. It's so cute. I was fascinated by it when i was around 6 yrs old, after i know how to read, i read Doreamon :D

11What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:31 pm

Ryuen

Ryuen
Plum
Plum

Dragon ball .... I know, it's not really a manga that you will start with, but a friend of mine was reading it and we were bored so we start reading manga together like that !

12What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:38 am

laurenz

My first Manga was Sailor Moon^^ Iliked the Anime for a long time, and was really happy when the Manga was printed^^

13What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:20 am

catlaya

Plum
Plum

I first read Dr. Black Jack, but Skip Beat is the first one that i owned.

14What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:16 pm

3ien

Plum
Plum

Lol my first manga was fruits basket too What was your first manga? 932669

15What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:14 pm

innesfree

innesfree
Plum
Plum

My first manga is Doraemon. I really love the series until now.

16What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:28 am

marchan

Plum
Plum

Well, the first manga I've read was Kamikaze Kaotu Jeanne... I liked the anime, but the endinding was kinda disappointing... that's why i was looking if perhaps it wasn't the ending and there was another episode, when i discovered the manga and i read it... the ending was muuuuch better.... and so i started reading mangas

17What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:13 am

rubenz

Plum
Plum

My first manga is Candy-Candy, or is it Doraemon? I don't really remember but I am sure its between the two of it.

18What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:35 pm

hanalee

Plum
Plum

my first manga is Doraemon, but i think it is Detective Conan. Well, I can't remember because they are both great manga.

19What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:49 pm

itztofu

itztofu
Plum
Plum

Haha, I think my first manga was Tokyo Mew Mew? I remember reading it when I was like in 6th grade which was like 7 years ago xD It was really cute~! Now I have the urge to go and read it again! :X

20What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:40 pm

anacamelia

anacamelia
Plum
Plum

My first manga was Angel Sanctuary, Kaori Yuki. But I've got adicted and interested from the Sailor Moon anime when I was very very little. The Sailor Moon manga was the second manga for me but in a strange way because of the anime it is also the first :) for me

21What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Leena

Plum
Plum

My first manga was Fruit Basket
I read it because the end of the anime was incomplete and I wanted more of Tohru and Kyo

22What was your first manga? Empty RE:What was your first manga? Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:41 am

shadowhearts

Plum
Plum

My first manga was Fruit Basket What was your first manga? 812579

23What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:40 am

eternalrequiem

Plum
Plum

my first one is Rockin Heaven .I still like it^^

24What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:10 am

pitchan

Plum
Plum

My first ever manga was 'Gravitation' :O

25What was your first manga? Empty Re: What was your first manga? Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:14 am

ixora

Plum
Plum

i think my first manga was doraemon..or dragon ball..
no nostalgic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum