Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kiss in the Blue

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kiss in the Blue Empty Kiss in the Blue Wed May 21, 2008 1:18 am

jinx_you

Plum
Plum

Kiss in the Blue I7278
Mangaka: Miyasaka Kaho
Volumes: 4 (complete)
Genre: Drama, Romance, Shoujo
Summary: "Saeki Chise has no recollection of the summer of three years ago. Whenever she feels as though her memories might be returning, her head begins to ache and Chise stops trying to remember. That's when Tamiya appears before her. He has a familiar face and photographs from the traumatic time that Chise's mind has suppressed. He uses the photos to blackmail her into becoming his woman...but then Chise is saved from Tamiya by Katsuragi Kaoru, the biggest delinquent in class! Chise begins to fall for Kaoru, but his role in this situation is not as innocent as Chise at first believes..."

This happens to be a dark and angsty work, much more so than Miyasaka's other works. Despite that I truly enjoyed reading it. It took me a couple of chapters to actually really get into it to.. but eventually I got really engrossed into the storyline. I have to admit though, this manga dropped one bombshell on you after another.. I was seriously waiting for a mellow, more calm chapter to come up.. lol. But of course you didn't because this manga is definitely drama packed. And as I read it.. all I could think was, what else can possible happen with/to these two? And when will Chise get the happiness she quite deserves? Despite my few complaints I still loved it.. and I even got teary eyed here and there. It was definitely a good read.

2Kiss in the Blue Empty Re: Kiss in the Blue Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:32 am

soh20

Plum
Plum

it's really good but the story just creeps me out

3Kiss in the Blue Empty Re: Kiss in the Blue Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:36 am

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I agree. It's twisted, but it's not bad.

4Kiss in the Blue Empty Re: Kiss in the Blue Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:04 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I liked it, but it was kind of odd. It wasn't the best manga I've ever read by far, but it was better than most. A lot of the series had a "Mars" air to it.

5Kiss in the Blue Empty Re: Kiss in the Blue Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:16 pm

steelangel123

Plum
Plum

i like it it odd but i love this manga

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]