Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Itazura na Kiss

+15
animation1900
SammyJoe24
kiraralove
dreamstar0619
dunkmoonX
innesfree
Hikaru
nalee
rmr34
steelangel123
kissofparadise
bvanessa
chy
tachan
CuteBunny4
19 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Itazura na Kiss Empty Itazura na Kiss Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:08 pm

CuteBunny4

CuteBunny4

did any of you seen Itazura na Kiss it is really funny

Description:

High school senior Aihara Kotoko has had a crush on Irie Naoki since freshman year. But she's been discouraged from confessing to him by a few things: he's a member of "Class A," the top ranking class in school, whereas she's in "Class F"; he gets the top score on every exam; and he's so smart, popular, and handsome that he's been class president every year. When Kotoki finally musters up the courage to present him with a love letter, though, Naoki outright refuses it, telling her point blank--with a look of disgust and boredom--that he doesn't like "stupid girls." Poor Kotoko's worst nightmare! Her heart is broken, but then a change in circumstance forces Naoki and Kotoko to be together every day...!?

2Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:10 pm

tachan

Plum
Plum

Yeah, I actually like the anime better, maybe because the manga's art was so bad and not too many were scanlated. The main characters kind of bug me but strangely enough I d/l the next one the moment it's released.

3Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:27 am

chy

Plum
Plum

i'm watching it at the moment. it's alright and it's progressing quite well. i don't mind the anime. i've seen the taiwanese drama too... it's really different .. but still, the characters are really cute!

4Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:18 am

bvanessa

bvanessa
Plum
Plum

At first, i found this shoujo really cute and funny but then that pisses me off! The heroine is always crazy about that bad boy! How pathetic... Disappointed

5Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:45 pm

kissofparadise

kissofparadise
Plum
Plum

THis has got to be the FUNNIEST anime. I tend to giggle a lot watching this, and ppl would then give me wierd looks. sighh... I just don't like how they really stupified the girl..

But right now I'm currently finished with episode 15 waiting for 16

6Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:12 pm

steelangel123

Plum
Plum

i love it is comdey and romance they have everything i cant wait to buy it

7Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:40 am

rmr34

rmr34
Plum
Plum

I'm kinda debating on to watch this or not. I haven't read the manga, but I'm interested in the anime very much, cause I guess the art is better. I'm also interested in the Tawainese Drama. I think I will watch it. How many eps is it?

http://ruthloveskurama.myspace.com

8Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:13 am

nalee

Plum
Plum

I watch it and it's very funny.

9Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:14 pm

Hikaru

Hikaru
Strawberry
Strawberry

Yes I've watched and was laughing in some parts.
But I like the drama than the anime Happy

http://angel015.angels@hotmail.com

10Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:47 pm

innesfree

innesfree
Plum
Plum

I really like this anime. The story is hilarious and funny. Moreover the ending is sweet and touching compared to the manga which do not have any ending due to mangaka's death.

11Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:32 pm

dunkmoonX

Plum
Plum

I really like the anime, I watched it a bit but stopped before I went on season 2? I didn't like the drama version of it that much. I couldn't handle the manga XD.

12Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:10 am

dreamstar0619

dreamstar0619
Plum
Plum

i absolutely LOVE this anime!!! dont really wanna read the manga, n the taiwanese drama isnt soo good. but i've heard there is gonna be a korean drama base on the manga!!!Excited

13Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:09 am

kiraralove

Plum
Plum

I love the manga and this anime , it's wonderful , funny , funky ( i like the drama too) .

14Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:43 am

SammyJoe24

Plum
Plum

I saw both the anime and the Taiwanese drama and I thought they were both awesome!! Love

15Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:31 am

animation1900

Plum
Plum

Love the anime. It's so funny... Excited too bad the manga is not finish. would have like to read it.

16Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:49 am

hunny2thebes2

Plum
Plum

It's great that they made this into an anime,
I love the manga but was sad to hear that it had no ending due to the death of the author, So I was kind of wondering what the anime would be like.
And I've got to say this is what I'd hope the manga would have been like.

17Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:09 am

bunny

Plum
Plum

i really ejoyed this anime and have already watched quite a few times now i just simply can't get over that it's finished i really want a ew season off it it simply has so much potientiel and the authors death is so tragic, i couldn't believe it when i heard it, but somehow i still hope that someone is going to continue it..

18Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:34 pm

hinshihoushi

Plum
Plum

Great anime. Haven't read the manga. Don't mean to sound cold, but it is a shame that the mangaka died before finishing it.

19Itazura na Kiss Empty Re: Itazura na Kiss Wed May 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Keleios

Keleios
Plum
Plum

I really liked this story. It was so cute when Kotoko blackmails Naoki with his baby picture...was really glad the story continued after they finally got together and am currently watching the Korean Live Action Series just b/c I can.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]