Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "what if" Game

+25
peripearl
itztofu
elvenchild66
moonlit_rose
scribblezo8
Becksterr
Lilith
Candi
Habanera
fishfisheateat
luluchan
Loving_Day
Bunnie-Kun
chy
KiKi_burgers
.Dollz
twilight9503
Rosalia
smellyfish
WingedAng3l
Dream_Lights
nutmegan
kujika
happyvampyre
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 32]

626The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:46 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I'd die. Like, seriously.

What if you talked really really fast?

627The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:49 pm

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

then i'd get my point across verygoodandeventypelikethis

what if you ate lunch at 10:22 (which is what my school does, :#)

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

628The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:50 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I did last year, it was awful. But it was a nice brunch...

What if you couldn't fit lunch in your schedule?

629The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:52 pm

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

id sneak choclate between classes and pretend to cough during class but actually be eating choclate...
what if you could walk in the woods alone and there was a pretty sunset and little brook, ah i wish i was there now?

630The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:53 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Ah, but I'd bring a hawt guy to complete my eye-candy picture!

What if ytou stroked an invisble goatee everytime someone asked you a question?

631The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:55 pm

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

THEN i'd be a guy
what if you had one hour to live? what do you do

632The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:57 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Depends on when the hour was. If it was during a school day I'd go up to the guy I kinda like and kiss him and then I'd write nasty letters to all of my enemies and nice ones to my family/friends. If it was sometime else I'd figure out a way to get into a club and party the hour away.

What if you were murdered?

633The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:02 pm

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

id be a stain on the spot i died... ever seen the grudge?!

what if tomorrow was picture day (it is for me, what a nightmare)?

634The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:10 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

OMG. SLEEP. GET PREETY(ER) WEAR NICE CLOTHES.

What if I was freaking out about fishfisheateat's picture day? (Which I am?)

635The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:55 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Then I guess I wouldn't really care.

What if you could live forever, but you would have to kill 12 people. Would you do it?

636The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:51 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Yes.

What if you were sentenced to death, but had the oppurtunity to escape only if you became the opposite gender and had the opposite personality? (Imagine if you were pink and girly. You would become goth and black-y)

637The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:28 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Soo... I would become an extremely effeminate guy that loves bugs? Dude... That's just an odd question... I don't think I would do it, because I don't fear death.

What if you could stop a bomb from going off and killing hundreds of people, but to do so you would have to murder your closest friends?

638The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:24 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

That depends on where it is. If it's close to my home, effectively killing all of my closest friends and me, I might. But otherwise, no. Who cares? It would probably help pollution and give us more resources anyway...though if it was going off close to my home, I would probably pull all of my loved ones out of that location...

What if you are disgusted by my value of human life?

639The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:41 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I'm not really, since I believe all humans are naturally vicious and disgusting creatures.

What if humans were actually naturally good?

640The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:42 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Then I for one would be shocked, surprised, etc.

What if you were in the belly of a whale?

641The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:25 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I'd be sleeping with the fishes *ba dum dum tch*

What if you heard a rimshot everytime someone made a really bad joke?

642The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:30 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Nope. But it's mentioned in Zero Punctuation.

What if you could hear colors?

643The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:31 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

... Dude, I'm too confused by your answer to come up with anything to you query

644The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:33 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Like if some pleb was wearing an obnoxious yellow shirt and when you saw it it screamed "YELLOW!!" And the dude was wearing blue jeans and they said quietly blue

645The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:36 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Dude, explain your answer to my question a few posts back!

It's like talking to a four year old, seriously...

646The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:38 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Oh.

There's a gremlin on a set of drums and Yahtzee is talking into a mike.

647The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:40 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

... Dude, go back and re-read my question I asked you. It wasn't a yes or no question

648The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:41 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

DUDE!

I would be madd annoyed.

What if you were as oblivious to the details as I am?

649The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:43 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Then the world would fall into chaos and we would all DIE

What if everyone had to say die really loudly, like instead of die it was DIE!

650The "what if" Game - Page 26 Empty Re: The "what if" Game Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:45 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Then murders would be madd loud.

What if you had to say like randomly in every sentence?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum