Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skip Beat

+22
emysheko
Luthien
fritefal
rubenz
Cavinggirl
geisha
moname
maymay
ChainedCross
gatita
yem
yuna37
sandumirabela
Bunnie-Kun
chy
swan999
tachan
kamishiro
zhengcano
ichii
whyanime
happyvampyre
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Skip Beat Empty Skip Beat Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:27 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Well, Chapter 123 was released a few minutes ago, and I realised that, dispite many people talking about Skip Beat here, there isn't an actual topic. If there is, I apologize.

So yeah.... Talk away!

Who do you like better for Kyoko? In the beginning, I was totally for Ren... but then I started leaning towards Sho on the "Beagle" arc, and now I'm back to Ren...

2Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:51 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

Kyoko and Ren!! That's how it should be. After what Sho did he doesn't deserve her. As always, he's just wants to use her and find her convinent. I'm sooo glad Kyoko did so well while shooting the MV for that arse!!!

3Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:26 pm

ichii

Plum
Plum

I LOOVE Skip Beat!! It's one of the best manga i have ever read!! After every chapter, i find myself wanting to read more and more. I think the story is really good, i like how the mangaka makes Kyoko the main character very capable and determined to everything she does. I hope she finds out that Ren is her old buddy from her past, which is really gonna take awhile in the manga =\

4Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:24 pm

zhengcano

Plum
Plum

The hidden genius thing is a little bit overused, but hey, its manga! All I have to say is that it'd better end Kyoko and Ren! I'm not a fan of Ichigo 100% endings!

5Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:25 pm

kamishiro

Plum
Plum

Well , it is obviously that she is gonna end up with Ren ^^
But , still i got some lilte hopes for Sho , the way that they " interact " is funny XDD , hope he changes for a better person ~

6Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:04 pm

tachan

Plum
Plum

Oh, Kyouko X Ren - is there any other possibility? This is such a great pairing as they can fill each others gaps and emotional needs. The art is just so beautiful and how is it possible that Kyouko doesn't go crazy around all those bishies?!

7Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:33 am

swan999

swan999
Plum
Plum

i think it should be the beagle guy, don't ask me why who knows....i'm weird and enjoy huges twists in storylines Excited
ren would be cool, but he has a fairly mixed personality. at least beagle guy is a consistant freak...but then again he would scare you, and would proberly sleep of a day...sho's out the picture completely, i want ren to kill him! Smile

http://nightwalkerscans.forumotion.co.uk

8Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:46 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Wow... I don't understand your fury towards Sho (I find his delusional ravings somewhat adorable) but I am totally with you about the Vie Ghoul/Beagle guy. I want him to come back!!!!

9Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:50 am

swan999

swan999
Plum
Plum

nah i have no anger, i just think a death would bring people closer in the story and make room for another character lol* plots away while stroking a white cat on lap* Excited
sho is a cool guy and brings comdey in, which ren doesn't, ren's a control freak, ad i can imagine a hard guy to have a laugh with...his father was cool though!

10Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:52 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Haha. Yes, I totally loved Ren's father!! He was picky...
The story would be more amazing with the addition of another male...
But Sho, noooooo!!!

11Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:27 am

swan999

swan999
Plum
Plum

lol happyvampyre i'm guessing your a sho fan lol, okay i wont kill him for your sake, but are other characters open game? Excited

12Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:31 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Yep, they are. Feel free to take your anger out on any array of characters! Except for Sho. And the Beagle guy. And Kyoko. And Yashiro.

13Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:23 am

chy

Plum
Plum

I love this manga!! It's really funny. I like Kyoko and Sho the best. Every time they are together something funny happens. They really make a cute couple!!

14Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:24 am

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

happy there was already a topic about Skip Beat next time if possible could you post in that thread instead of starting a new one please and thank you =3

15Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:26 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I didn't realize that there already was one... And conversations kinda got started in this one...

16Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:34 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

yes I know =3 but I like to keep threads to a minimum that's why I'm making a list right now and I'm still deciding whether to add yours in or the older one...hmm...

17Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:44 am

sandumirabela

This manga is pretty good.Well at times it annoys me a little that the guys faces seem too long and sharp but other times I find them really superb.Anyway the story is really interesting and well I love the fact that it isn't so common as usual,well we can say pretty common shoujos are still good but sometimes they tend to become boring but for this one the story is from the very beginning pretty original.
Spoiler:

18Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:11 pm

yuna37

yuna37
Plum
Plum

I actually prefer Ren to Shou because Shou was such a jerk to Kyoko! And even though he helped her out when "Beagle" was messing with her, it was only for his selfish reasons (he thought he pretty much owned her). Shou is a jerk, and I can't wait for Kyoko to get her revenge!

19Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:45 am

yem

Plum
Plum

This is one of my fave shoujo series!! it's actually one of the shojo mangas that I faithfuly follow. ^_^ I love manga with comedy and romance in them and Skip Beat is really funny!

20Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:40 pm

gatita

Plum
Plum

I dunno why, but I can't seem to quite get into the manga. It's not bad, but I really don't like it much...

21Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:27 pm

ChainedCross

Plum
Plum

Kyoko x Ren = luff. I do not like Sho x.x well I do, but I like sadistic brats in general, they provide a good laugh. But I think she deserves Ren, and he's always there for her. But I get the impression x.x that she will not end up with him, it seems as though they are developing more like a brother sister relationship more than a couple...but that may just be me.

22Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:58 am

maymay

Plum
Plum

I love both the anime and manga. I always keep watching when the next chapter will be released. I download raw scans even though I cannot read chinese or japanese. I just guess the story based on the drawings and expressions of the characters

23Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:15 pm

moname

Plum
Plum

Recently I start to feel disappointed about this manga, the plot seems to stagger now, I can't tell whether the each victory of Kyoko is necessary or not. It's always the same, when taking a new role, she somehow find a way to become that character in her own way, but it takes so long for her shine independently.

24Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:00 am

geisha

I LOVE this manga, the storyline is really good and the art is just simply amazing besides there are really funny things in that book,it's one of my favorite ever .

25Skip Beat Empty Re: Skip Beat Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Cavinggirl

I hope they bring Vie Ghoul back at some point...their lead guy was very interesting. I'm so curious now to know Ren's past. I hope they leak some juicy tidbits about that soon. Kyouko is getting so much more mature in some ways isn't she?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next