Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skip Beat!

+75
aznlilchika
rikusama
sekiiro
mochi.ball
weronique
hunny2thebes2
MitsukiTenshi
angie.corsini
sin010
magnafia
VBRose3195
Di27
shizuki424
alexandrak15
teddyburr
Pawyn
aline
blank123
fivestar
miki_chan
Legion of Manga
booli
heaven_darkrush
shizu
kutu_loncat
loravic
Alicia
EYEMAZE
Oasis
libraryrocker
drew_aurora
meganmouse27
souske411
thukylun
lacordao2713
Zephyr281
ling2005
winry
shimon
petramanh
gatita
Hiwatari
steelangel123
alana
soh20
yuanna
yem
chy
lov3lyoc34n
amivaj
bvanessa
unplugged
nutmegan
Aivyto
Lnhiang
Vilya
kujika
meropi
shinjou
whyanime
yuna37
StarlightDreams
nanapie
AnimeFan2133
hikari1619
oxmemexo
lleufer
koryu976
Gene
sounchy
honeyflash
happyvampyre
Mizuki040
WingedAng3l
sarangX33
79 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Skip Beat! Empty Skip Beat! Sat May 10, 2008 5:14 pm

sarangX33

i couldn't believe Skip Beat wasn't up yet! well here's the synopsis:
Kyoko Mogami followed her true love Sho to Tokyo to support him while he made it big as an idol. But he's casting her out now that he's famous! Kyoko won't suffer in silence--she's going to get her sweet revenge by beating Sho in show biz! -- bakaupdates

i don't know if the summary does justice, but this manga is REALLY good. Recommend 100% and the protagonist is so funny XD

for those who have read.. Ren or Sho?
i was usually rooting for Ren but Sho is becoming more and more.. hmm.. cool?

2Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sat May 10, 2008 5:22 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

REN~~~~~! 300%
Sho is just a big idoit who's brain was so messed up.
and Ren is a hot guy with good.....lets say heart

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

3Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun May 11, 2008 5:31 am

Mizuki040

Plum
Plum

I'm for Ren!! He's just 400 times cooler than Sho!! He has some kind of stange personality but he's still perfect!! :cheers:

4Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun May 11, 2008 8:57 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Ren, although Sho has been creeping up since the Vie Ghoul arc. He's an idiot, but he does have his lovable moments. And Ren is aggravating at times, he refuses to do anything regarding Kyoko.

5Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun May 11, 2008 12:05 pm

honeyflash

Plum
Plum

Oh My Gosh! seriuosly, i'm addicted to this manga! i had re read it like 5 times already! so addicted to it that i had to read the raw-__-

6Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun May 11, 2008 12:37 pm

sounchy

Plum
Plum

Well, I'm addicted too, but i prefer Sho, because i just hate Ren, don't know why, stupid guy!!- I just don't like how he act with Kyoko… Sho IS COOL !!

7Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun May 11, 2008 12:39 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

sounchy you are like the only one here that hates Ren lol ^^;

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

8Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun May 11, 2008 4:13 pm

Gene

Plum
Plum

Skip Beat is really one of the best comedy manga out there after nodame cantabile. At first, I pushed myself for not reading since the art of the first chapter was quite terrible and I'm a person who likes to see nice drawing art instead a crappy one like perfect girl revolution.
The recent chapter shows a bit of unique side of kyoko and I really wanna see her in future chapter getting more of character development.

9Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun May 11, 2008 4:26 pm

koryu976

Plum
Plum

Ren. He's one of those funny types of guys that i don't really get and he's cool. and tall.
he rocks.
Skip Beat is so funny and what's interesting is that even though i wanted to rip out Shou's guts at first, later on as his personality gets cuter and cuter, i'm starting to waver with sticking with Ren... not really. Ren suits her better.

10Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun May 11, 2008 4:45 pm

lleufer

Plum
Plum

ren.. ren and ren of coz...
with his cool charisma..and cute handsome face..

he really is a perfect guy...
ren is really up way highhhhh than sho...

11Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun May 11, 2008 5:18 pm

oxmemexo

oxmemexo

-gasp-
sounchy, you hate Ren.
well it's ok. I agree with everyone else Ren. . . beautiful, handsome, hot, whatever word you would use to describe him.

http://vanilla.weebly.com

12Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun May 11, 2008 6:13 pm

hikari1619

hikari1619
Plum
Plum

i love skip beat!! i hope kyoko ends up with ren. sho is mean and i hate him cause of what hid did to kyoko in the first volume.

13Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun May 11, 2008 6:52 pm

AnimeFan2133

AnimeFan2133
Plum
Plum

i love skip beat! kyoko needs to end up with ren cuz they make the best couple ^^

14Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun May 11, 2008 7:09 pm

nanapie

Plum
Plum

i am waiting for the love part. till the latest volume, there's no love plot. come on, ren confessed.

15Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun May 11, 2008 7:17 pm

StarlightDreams

StarlightDreams
Plum
Plum

This is one of my favorite manga. I love how kyoko is, with her demons. She's not like every other shojo heroine, she's really different, with her wanting revenge and her way of doing it. Well, I guess it's actually the mangaka, which I like a lot too. The art is really different and that's what makes it even better. I hope she ends up with Ren, but it would be interesting if she started to like Shou again. And I'm still waiting for that kiss that still needs to happen!!

16Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun May 11, 2008 7:27 pm

yuna37

yuna37
Plum
Plum

Skip Beat is my favorite manga! I love the storyline, the characters, the humor, and of course
Kyoko's demons! It is just so wonderful that I can read it over again and again and never get tired of it.

Of the two, I prefer Ren because he doesn't take advantage of Kyoko (and he didn't break her heart like Sho did).
He loves her and gives her great advice to help become a great actress. They both are handsome though, hehe!

I wish that Ren would make some moves on Kyoko though! I want to see some kissing!!!!! Maybe in her next drama,
she will have to kiss someone. That would be fun.... maybe she will get some "advice" from Ren on how to do it! Oh, that
would be fun to see!!!

17Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun May 11, 2008 8:54 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

I loveeeee this manga!!!!! I wonder if they're going to bring Sho back into the story. He just kind of drop off the face of that planet...hahaha. My favorite part would have to be when she's filming the MV with Sho for his single. Can't wait for the next release!!!

18Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sun May 11, 2008 9:13 pm

shinjou

Pineapple
Pineapple

OF COURSE RENNN!!!! hehehhehe... he's my number 1 guy!!! gorgeous bishie.. kind looking eyes... ooooohhhh... *melting to a puddle of goo*

hahahhaha... he's much sweeter and knows kyoko the best (and an easily get jealous type.. just like tokyo crazy paradise's ryuji) hohoho... XD

but that's what makes him interesting!!!

19Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Mon May 12, 2008 9:47 am

meropi

meropi
Plum
Plum

It's going to be definitely Ren till the end!!!!! Sho is aj erk even if he is coll he remains a selfish jerk plus i love the dark past of Ren and his gentle smiles

20Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Mon May 12, 2008 4:14 pm

kujika

kujika
Plum
Plum

Shou is strange XD Ren and Kyoko are great togheter (still laughs about the scene in volume 5, where he stalks her to the rest room --- with big big steps XDD)

And his fake smile is legendary, poor Kyoko who is the only one able to understand it hehe

http://ice.and.snow.de.vu/

21Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Mon May 12, 2008 5:25 pm

Vilya

Vilya
Pineapple
Pineapple

I absolutely adore this manga!
---gasp---Someone who doesn't like Ren
Well, at first I thought he was rather irritating and rather cruel to Kyoko...
but now I love him. I like Sho too but Ren beats him anyday!

22Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Fri May 16, 2008 12:06 pm

Lnhiang

Plum
Plum

Skip beat is one of my favorite manga and probably one of the shoujo I have not stop reading them. There are many shoujo manga where I would stop reading them or just read the last chapter. But skip beat is so entertaining i wants to read more and more.

23Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Sat May 17, 2008 3:43 am

Aivyto

Aivyto

Well if I have to be honest in the beginning I also supported Ren! He cares for Kyoko, he's nice to her,considerate and all....But like sarangX33 said in the last few chapters I read, I think I like more Sho ....In the beginning he was such a bad person,only using poor Kyoko, but after that I think he developed feelings for her and changed :)

24Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Thu May 29, 2008 5:22 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I disagree, totally. I root on Ren so much! He's so kind, and he's a little hawter than Sho. But I still want to keep Sho around, he's very interesitng to the plot.

Can't help but see parts of Kyoko in me; this Lacrosse season has been killer on my leg, I keep falling down!

25Skip Beat! Empty Re: Skip Beat! Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:43 am

unplugged

Plum
Plum

hahaha i love skip beat!!!
it's seriously hilarious and i love the drawings
i don't quite like the art but theyre still pretty in some way

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next