Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Story Time, the Second!

+4
KiKi_burgers
Bunnie-Kun
twilight9503
happyvampyre
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:49 am

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

The day passes slowly. Natalia waits in her stone chamber, but no one sends for her. So she waits until the fires die down, until the darkness grants her peace. Then she hears a sound outside, and she goes to see what it is. But in the darkness, she can only call out, and that same voice replies.
"M'lady!" A voice hisses. She relaxes at the sound of Kairu's voice. "You must not wander about! Many here would not harm you, but others would not be so gentile!"
"But since Kyle has made me Queen of this god-damn place, I shouldn't have to be afraid!" She hisses back.
"Some still oppose the thought of an elf taking throne of destruction, and though you are half, they still believe you are not worthy." He replies, and Natalia turns to squint at the face.
"Do I know you?" She asks. Her eyes can only catch a flicker of light upon his jaw line, but it is enough.
Kyle hesitates, worried about revealing too much. "No, you do not know me, but you certainly know my cousin." His voice is suprisingly calm, though internally he rages, worried that the lie won't take.
"I don't think that's it..." she says softly, trying to remember, but there's a wall in her mind, blocking her from the truth.
"It is." He says calmly, trying to convince her. "Kyle is the one you know."
"Kyle? He sounds like you..." Natalia says, trying to overcome the barrier in her head.
"But I'm not him. Believe me, Natalia." He says, soothing, longing to comfort her like before.
He is desperate that she not discover him, for she would begin to fear him once again. She would not speak to him as if he was human.
The fires start again, and Kyle leaves quickly, suddenly, and Natalia feels as if a part of her goes with him everytime he leaves.
Natalia spends another lonely day in her chamber, waiting for the return of Kairu. The only person she can possibly consider a friend in this strange place. And as the fire dims, Kairu appears again, the ever-same shadow of dark.
As Kyle approaches Natalia's stone chambers he can't help but wipe away a tear, because she knows him as either a heartless monster or Kairu, the true Kyle. but still, for Natalia, he comes back to comfort her.
This time, he has a surprise for her, something to dull the monotany of her days. At least until the riots die down... "Hold out your hands," he whispers, letting the small creature fall into her open palms.
Into her hands trickle a little black spot, much like an ink blot. It coos in her hands, and she smiles. She puts in in her right hand, and leans in to hug Kairu.
Swiftly he sidesteps, evading Natalia's arms. It pains him to do so, but he cannot risk her touching him, awakening the longing and sadness her innocence invokes. Natalia falls into the basalt wall, confusion twisting her features. "Kairu?" She asks into the darkness, her elven eyes unable to pierce the blackness.
"I-I'm sorry. My form is ugly, and I don't want you to be disappointed." He says, running into the night.
Her voice carries through the tunnel. "Kairu?! Kairu?!!" But he doesn't turn back. Natalia sinks to the ground, back to the wall, shivering in fear as a scream tears through the musty air. She cannot see anything, and she is lost.
The fires start to burn again, and she can't find her way back. So she slumps up against a large rock and startsto softly weep.
"I wish I was back in the normal world. One that actually makes sense." She says to herself, and the rock next to her opens, and she lands in front of her best friend.
Linali stares at the stone wall her hands were resting against, her violet eyes wide. "Holy crap," she said, her voice husky and soft "It actually worked. Damn, that was awesome!" A manic grin sweeps across Linali's face as she hauls Natalia to her feet and dances about. "Sweet! I am amazing!"
"What are you talking about, girl?" Natalia says, dancing along with Linali.
"I summoned you!" She squeals excitedly. "And it worked!"
"That's cool!" Natalia exclaims, when there's a knock on Linali's door, and she answers it.
Linali's brother walks into the room, his smile wicked. "Oh, little sisssteeer?" But he stops when he sees Natalia. "Linali, what did you do?"
She suddenly finds the floor interesting, smiling shyly. "Nothing."
He puts his hands on his hips. "Linali!"
She pouts. "Alright, fine, I summonded her. Happy?"
Linali stares in shock at her normally gentle older brother when he backhands her, fury turning his kind features into a fearsome mask. "You STUPID girl! Do you intend to bring the wrath of hell down upon our heads! Have you forgotten that a witch can do nothing to stop the wishes of a DEMON?! Stupid girl! Moron! Imbecille!" He turns to Natalia, his face softening as he looks upon the unfortunate figure standing against the wall. "I'm so sorry, but you can't stay here. The coven is in a precarious enough position already." His fingertips brush Natalia's cheek, his eyes revealing his despair, for he had always been amazingly fond of his little sister's closest friend. "Perhaps I can help a bit... but you can't stay here."
"Help how? And it's only Kyle....Kyle....Linali! Do you still have that video of us, at your party?" She nods, and she gets her cell phone. It plays, music blaringly loud.
"Man, this is one of the best parties I've been to, Lin!" Natalia hears her own voice say.
"Yeah, Lin, it's rockin'!" Kyle's voice says, and Natalia sinks to the floor.
Natalia can't stand the pain of hearing herself that happy, of hearing the normalicy of the conversations. It's all fake, a sham. She bites her lip, drawing blood. A tornado of emotions fill her: grief, fear, worry, and anger.
"No!" she shrieks her emotions forking across the room, and the TV screen across the room shatters, smoke wafting from its charred remains.
Linali's brother moved in to try to comfort Natalia but in all her grief and missery she ran. Jumping straight out the window and as far away from this place as she possibly could, but the truth is you can never run from hell.
Her bare feel tore themselves up on the rough tarmac, the humid air blocked her lungs, forcing her to stop, to fall upon the dewed grass, the water and night air burning where they touched her wounds. "Kairu," Natalia called weakly, hoping.
But no-one replied.
The darkness closed in around her, strangeling her senses; she had been out of the sun too long. Darkness threatened to overwhelm her mind, twisting and twining across her eyes. The last thing he saw before her mind slipped away was a dark shape running towards her: Linali's brother, despair and regret writ across his face.
She woke up in a normal bed, with light dashing her face. She looks around, and sees Linali's brother guarding the door, sleeping lightly.
He sits in a simple chair, his leg propped against the opposite side of the doorframe. His arms are crossed over his chest, a sword sheathed in an ancient looking scabbard. Now that his long black hair is tied back, Natalia can see for the first time how tired he is, cheeks hollow and his eyelids purple.
"What on Earth have you been doing, Jarel?" She whispers to him.
The slight sound of her voice is enough to wake him. He looks over at Natalia, sees that her eyes are open, and rises to stand next to her. His fingertips dance across her forehead as if checking for fever. "I've been rescuing you, missy. That's what I've been doing."
"I don't need a knight in shinging armor. I just want my life back." Natalia couldn't help wincing at the petulant tone in her voice.
"Well, you're going to have to deal with it," Jarel said, his violet eyes locking onto Natalia's golden ones. "Because I'm not cruel enough to just leave you alone. Not when I know what's chasing you."
"Kyle is not a what!" She snaps, returning to her old badass self she used to be before this all started.
"He is now." Jarel confirms with a hard tone.
"Tch. You're wrong! You haven't seen him!"
"YES I HAVE!" Jarel's retort is loud, his voice making the doorknob rattle. "It is YOU that have not seen him. All you can see is what he was. There is a reason that you haven't seen him under the noon sun."
His words lash out at her and she recoils, hissing. "Don't talk about him that way. You haven't seen the Underworld, either."
Jarel's eyes soften with grief as he scoffs. "What makes you think I haven't?"
"I can tell. I was there, for many days."
"Days? Natalia, you were gone for almost six months."
This little bit of news freezes Natalia. Six months?! How?! As she opens her mouth to speak, Jarel interupts her. "And I have been to Hell. Many times. I spent a year. A year, hiding behind columns of sulfur and trying to avoid detection. I was there two years before you were, so don't speak to me as if you know so much more than I."
"Why were you there?" Natalia speaks calmly, almost too calm. Jarel notices this, but answers her question.
"I was looking for the King. But he was not there, and anachy ruled the Underworld. It was madness. And when I finally glimpsed a picture of the King, I was back here. And the King was your friend, Kyle."
"Why must you lie so, Jarel? I am only Natalia." She says, and there is a dark tone to her voice.
"I don't lie."
"But you know you do. Jarel, Jarel, Jarel."

102Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:54 am

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

The day passes slowly. Natalia waits in her stone chamber, but no one sends for her. So she waits until the fires die down, until the darkness grants her peace. Then she hears a sound outside, and she goes to see what it is. But in the darkness, she can only call out, and that same voice replies.
"M'lady!" A voice hisses. She relaxes at the sound of Kairu's voice. "You must not wander about! Many here would not harm you, but others would not be so gentile!"
"But since Kyle has made me Queen of this god-damn place, I shouldn't have to be afraid!" She hisses back.
"Some still oppose the thought of an elf taking throne of destruction, and though you are half, they still believe you are not worthy." He replies, and Natalia turns to squint at the face.
"Do I know you?" She asks. Her eyes can only catch a flicker of light upon his jaw line, but it is enough.
Kyle hesitates, worried about revealing too much. "No, you do not know me, but you certainly know my cousin." His voice is suprisingly calm, though internally he rages, worried that the lie won't take.
"I don't think that's it..." she says softly, trying to remember, but there's a wall in her mind, blocking her from the truth.
"Kyle? He sounds like you..." Natalia says, trying to overcome the barrier in her head.
"But I'm not him. Believe me, Natalia." He says, soothing, longing to comfort her like before.
He is desperate that she not discover him, for she would begin to fear him once again. She would not speak to him as if he was human.
The fires start again, and Kyle leaves quickly, suddenly, and Natalia feels as if a part of her goes with him everytime he leaves.
Natalia spends another lonely day in her chamber, waiting for the return of Kairu. The only person she can possibly consider a friend in this strange place. And as the fire dims, Kairu appears again, the ever-same shadow of dark.
As Kyle approaches Natalia's stone chambers he can't help but wipe away a tear, because she knows him as either a heartless monster or Kairu, the true Kyle. but still, for Natalia, he comes back to comfort her.
This time, he has a surprise for her, something to dull the monotany of her days. At least until the riots die down... "Hold out your hands," he whispers, letting the small creature fall into her open palms.
Into her hands trickle a little black spot, much like an ink blot. It coos in her hands, and she smiles. She puts in in her right hand, and leans in to hug Kairu.
Swiftly he sidesteps, evading Natalia's arms. It pains him to do so, but he cannot risk her touching him, awakening the longing and sadness her innocence invokes. Natalia falls into the basalt wall, confusion twisting her features. "Kairu?" She asks into the darkness, her elven eyes unable to pierce the blackness.
"I-I'm sorry. My form is ugly, and I don't want you to be disappointed." He says, running into the night.
Her voice carries through the tunnel. "Kairu?! Kairu?!!" But he doesn't turn back. Natalia sinks to the ground, back to the wall, shivering in fear as a scream tears through the musty air. She cannot see anything, and she is lost.
The fires start to burn again, and she can't find her way back. So she slumps up against a large rock and startsto softly weep.
"I wish I was back in the normal world. One that actually makes sense." She says to herself, and the rock next to her opens, and she lands in front of her best friend.
Linali stares at the stone wall her hands were resting against, her violet eyes wide. "Holy crap," she said, her voice husky and soft "It actually worked. Damn, that was awesome!" A manic grin sweeps across Linali's face as she hauls Natalia to her feet and dances about. "Sweet! I am amazing!"
"That's cool!" Natalia exclaims, when there's a knock on Linali's door, and she answers it.
Linali's brother walks into the room, his smile wicked. "Oh, little sisssteeer?" But he stops when he sees Natalia. "Linali, what did you do?"
Linali stares in shock at her normally gentle older brother when he backhands her, fury turning his kind features into a fearsome mask. "You STUPID girl! Do you intend to bring the wrath of hell down upon our heads! Have you forgotten that a witch can do nothing to stop the wishes of a DEMON?! Stupid girl! Moron! Imbecille!" He turns to Natalia, his face softening as he looks upon the unfortunate figure standing against the wall. "I'm so sorry, but you can't stay here. The coven is in a precarious enough position already." His fingertips brush Natalia's cheek, his eyes revealing his despair, for he had always been amazingly fond of his little sister's closest friend. "Perhaps I can help a bit... but you can't stay here."
"Help how? And it's only Kyle....Kyle....Linali! Do you still have that video of us, at your party?" She nods, and she gets her cell phone. It plays, music blaringly loud.
"Man, this is one of the best parties I've been to, Lin!" Natalia hears her own voice say.
Natalia can't stand the pain of hearing herself that happy, of hearing the normalicy of the conversations. It's all fake, a sham. She bites her lip, drawing blood. A tornado of emotions fill her: grief, fear, worry, and anger.
"No!" she shrieks her emotions forking across the room, and the TV screen across the room shatters, smoke wafting from its charred remains.
Linali's brother moved in to try to comfort Natalia but in all her grief and missery she ran. Jumping straight out the window and as far away from this place as she possibly could, but the truth is you can never run from hell.
Her bare feel tore themselves up on the rough tarmac, the humid air blocked her lungs, forcing her to stop, to fall upon the dewed grass, the water and night air burning where they touched her wounds. "Kairu," Natalia called weakly, hoping.
But no-one replied.
The darkness closed in around her, strangeling her senses; she had been out of the sun too long. Darkness threatened to overwhelm her mind, twisting and twining across her eyes. The last thing he saw before her mind slipped away was a dark shape running towards her: Linali's brother, despair and regret writ across his face.
She woke up in a normal bed, with light dashing her face. She looks around, and sees Linali's brother guarding the door, sleeping lightly.
He sits in a simple chair, his leg propped against the opposite side of the doorframe. His arms are crossed over his chest, a sword sheathed in an ancient looking scabbard. Now that his long black hair is tied back, Natalia can see for the first time how tired he is, cheeks hollow and his eyelids purple.
The slight sound of her voice is enough to wake him. He looks over at Natalia, sees that her eyes are open, and rises to stand next to her. His fingertips dance across her forehead as if checking for fever. "I've been rescuing you, missy. That's what I've been doing."
"I don't need a knight in shinging armor. I just want my life back." Natalia couldn't help wincing at the petulant tone in her voice.
"Well, you're going to have to deal with it," Jarel said, his violet eyes locking onto Natalia's golden ones. "Because I'm not cruel enough to just leave you alone. Not when I know what's chasing you."
"Kyle is not a what!" She snaps, returning to her old badass self she used to be before this all started.
"YES I HAVE!" Jarel's retort is loud, his voice making the doorknob rattle. "It is YOU that have not seen him. All you can see is what he was. There is a reason that you haven't seen him under the noon sun."
His words lash out at her and she recoils, hissing. "Don't talk about him that way. You haven't seen the Underworld, either."
This little bit of news freezes Natalia. Six months?! How?! As she opens her mouth to speak, Jarel interupts her. "And I have been to Hell. Many times. I spent a year. A year, hiding behind columns of sulfur and trying to avoid detection. I was there two years before you were, so don't speak to me as if you know so much more than I."
"Why were you there?" Natalia speaks calmly, almost too calm. Jarel notices this, but answers her question.
"I was looking for the King. But he was not there, and anachy ruled the Underworld. It was madness. And when I finally glimpsed a picture of the King, I was back here. And the King was your friend, Kyle."
"Why must you lie so, Jarel? I am only Natalia." She says, and there is a dark tone to her voice.
"I don't lie."
Hurt appeared in his eyes as he suddenly held Natalia and kissed her. Jarel let her go and said, "Natalia, I say nothing but the truth in front of you......."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DONT COPY THIS INTO THE GAME... THIS IS JUST A PERSONAL COMMENT

great game you guys have there........ its so good ^^
i see a love triangle Excited

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

103Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:03 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

But no-one replied.
"I don't lie."
Hurt appeared in his eyes as he suddenly held Natalia and kissed her. Jarel let her go and said, "Natalia, I say nothing but the truth in front of you. Just believe me. I have no reason to lie." His smile is sad, grieved, lost. "In fact, I may very well be disowned for what I have done. my people have no reason to fear the Underworld."

104Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:38 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

But no-one replied.
"I don't lie."
Hurt appeared in his eyes as he suddenly held Natalia and kissed her. Jarel let her go and said, "Natalia, I say nothing but the truth in front of you. Just believe me. I have no reason to lie." His smile is sad, grieved, lost. "In fact, I may very well be disowned for what I have done. my people have no reason to fear the Underworld."
"And waht are you, exactly?" She asks, the dark still in her voice.

105Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:18 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

But no-one replied.
"I don't lie."
"And waht are you, exactly?" She asks, the dark still in her voice.
"I am, my whole family is... well, we're The Gatekeepers. It's not like we own the demons, or even have any power over the, but rather we are slaves to THEM. We are anchors, descendants of witches, that hold the gates open. That's why we all voyage to Hell when we turn nineteen. Because we must understand what it is that we are slaves to."

106Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:36 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

But no-one replied.
"I don't lie."
"And what are you, exactly?" She asks, the dark still in her voice.
"I am, my whole family is... well, we're The Gatekeepers. It's not like we own the demons, or even have any power over the, but rather we are slaves to THEM. We are anchors, descendants of witches, that hold the gates open. That's why we all voyage to Hell when we turn nineteen. Because we must understand what it is that we are slaves to."
"To me." She comments. Jarel turns to her, his eeyes open.
"To you? You are just a Fey." He says.
"Not according to Kyle." Natalia says, looking out the window. "He took me there, to be his bride."

107Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:59 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

But no-one replied.
"I don't lie."
"Not according to Kyle." Natalia says, looking out the window. "He took me there, to be his bride."
"The brides of the demon kings don't have to be demon. Indeed, it is encouraged that they be human, or rather fey. I knew your mother, she was nothing but mundane, and the elves would not shelter one of tainted blood. You are not a demon. You are not held to his rules."

108Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:51 pm

shinjou

Pineapple
Pineapple

But no-one replied.
"I don't lie."
"The brides of the demon kings don't have to be demon. Indeed, it is encouraged that they be human, or rather fey. I knew your mother, she was nothing but mundane, and the elves would not shelter one of tainted blood. You are not a demon. You are not held to his rules."
"But what does that make me now? I may still be half elf and half human, but neither world would accept me now that they know i'm here. I dont have anywhere else to go but here, even if i want to see the light, feel the sun light shines upon me, to feel the warmth, to feel alive again."
"Natalia..." Jarel then hugs her to comfort her who's disappointed, angered, and so many mixed feelings between hatred and love.
"I know.. I should ask Kairu about this so called rules"
"Kairu? Who's that? new friend?"
"How can you not know him? He's Kyle's attendant. He said he is."
"Natalia, I'm the Gatekeeper. I've seen faces of the people come and go here, but I've never met or even seen or even heard the name 'Kairu' ever before."
"But.. Then let me take you to meet him."
"I cant leave this place. Not when there's no one to watch the Gate for me."
"Find someone to replace your shift right now."
"Someday Natalia. I can't. As soon as I leave the post, the balance between worlds will break, and you dont wanna know what happens next."
"... Fine. Next time you have time, let me know. I need you to confirm something for me, by meeting him."
"Sure."
Natalia was confused now. She feels cheated cause apparently, Kairu is not Kairu, but she refuses to believe that Kairu is Kyle, afraid of betrayals and rejections and any other painful reactions coming from either of them.
"Kairu.. Kairu... where are you? We need to talk."
Kairu's not in his chamber nor anywhere she thinks he may be. Turns out Kyle has been watching Natalia's every move and knows about the conversations between her and Jarel. He seeks for Jarel, to force him to believe that Kairu exists somehow, even if that means altering Jarel's memories, and thus, also Natalia's memories, just to keep her beside him.

109Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:29 am

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

But no-one replied.
"I don't lie."
"But what does that make me now? I may still be half elf and half human, but neither world would accept me now that they know i'm here. I dont have anywhere else to go but here, even if i want to see the light, feel the sun light shines upon me, to feel the warmth, to feel alive again."
"Natalia..." Jarel then hugs her to comfort her who's disappointed, angered, and so many mixed feelings between hatred and love.
"Natalia, I'm the Gatekeeper. I've seen faces of the people come and go here, but I've never met or even seen or even heard the name 'Kairu' ever before."
"Someday Natalia. I can't. As soon as I leave the post, the balance between worlds will break, and you dont wanna know what happens next."
"... Fine. Next time you have time, let me know. I need you to confirm something for me, by meeting him."
"Sure."
Natalia was confused now. She feels cheated cause apparently, Kairu is not Kairu, but she refuses to believe that Kairu is Kyle, afraid of betrayals and rejections and any other painful reactions coming from either of them.
Kairu's not in his chamber nor anywhere she thinks he may be. Turns out Kyle has been watching Natalia's every move and knows about the conversations between her and Jarel. He seeks for Jarel, to force him to believe that Kairu exists somehow, even if that means altering Jarel's memories, and thus, also Natalia's memories, just to keep her beside him.
But thankfully, Jarel is not the strongest Gatekeeper, and Kyle quickly goes into his mind to add Kairu to his memory.

110Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:40 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

But no-one replied.
"I don't lie."
"Sure."
But thankfully, Jarel is not the strongest Gatekeeper, and Kyle quickly goes into his mind to add Kairu to his memory.
Kyle blends his mind with Jarel's, seeking a way to alter his memory, but he finds something he didn't intend to find. Kyle tries to retreat, but it is too late, for Jarel may not be the strongest Gatekeeper, but he posesses more than the meager summoning skills of the Gatekeepers. Golden warmth wraps around Kyle's mind, binding and regecting, forcing Kyle back to Hell, and deep into slumber. Jarel opens his eyes, knowing Kyle's purpose. He smiles sadly; he always knew learning divine magic would save him; but he fears what awakening that magic shall do to the Hell Shadows anchored in his heart, the anchors of the Gate. The only thing that keeps The Gate from becoming a true place, immobile and indestructable.

111Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:45 am

shinjou

Pineapple
Pineapple

But no-one replied.
"I don't lie."
"Sure."
Kyle blends his mind with Jarel's, seeking a way to alter his memory, but he finds something he didn't intend to find. Kyle tries to retreat, but it is too late, for Jarel may not be the strongest Gatekeeper, but he posesses more than the meager summoning skills of the Gatekeepers. Golden warmth wraps around Kyle's mind, binding and regecting, forcing Kyle back to Hell, and deep into slumber. Jarel opens his eyes, knowing Kyle's purpose. He smiles sadly; he always knew learning divine magic would save him; but he fears what awakening that magic shall do to the Hell Shadows anchored in his heart, the anchors of the Gate. The only thing that keeps The Gate from becoming a true place, immobile and indestructable.
Deep in the slumber, Kyle woke up in anger, almost ready to succumb every single being in the slumber to strengthen his powers to take care of Jarel, in every mean possible.
But he realised that sooner or later, truth will come out. Losing Natalia is the consequence he has to face.
Meanwhile, Natalia still seek Kairu in every single place she know of that Kairu has shown her before. Then there is the door that she has never been into before. Kairu always told him not to enter the room because of a reason he couldn't tell her. "Kairu's not here. He might be in there," she thought. So she enters.
The room is full of pictures and paintings of a woman. On the drawer, she saw a photograph of Kyle and the woman and a man who looks exactly the same as Kyle, but older. She thought, "So this is Kyle's parents." Next to it is Kyle's picture, but he's not smiling. The rest of the room is filled with pictures of the woman she thinks to be Kyle's mother. None of the pictures are smiling, but the woman stood with pride, so beautiful yet scary, but elegant and the eyes seem like to gleam even though it's dark as if it's going to swallow her whole self. But she couldn't get her eyes off the picture. She was in a way was hypnotized.

112Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:29 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

But no-one replied.
"I don't lie."
Hurt appeared in his eyes as he suddenly held Natalia and kissed her. Jarel let her go and said, "Natalia, I say nothing but the truth in front of you. Just believe me. I have no reason to lie." His smile is sad, grieved, lost. "In fact, I may very well be disowned for what I have done. My people have no reason to fear the Underworld."
"To me." She comments. Jarel turns to her, his eyes open.
"Sure."
Deep in the slumber, Kyle woke up in anger, almost ready to succumb every single being in the slumber to strengthen his powers to take care of Jarel, in every mean possible.
But he realised that sooner or later, truth will come out. Losing Natalia is the consequence he has to face.
Meanwhile, Natalia still seek Kairu in every single place she know of that Kairu has shown her before. Then there is the door that she has never been into before. Kairu always told him not to enter the room because of a reason he couldn't tell her. "Kairu's not here. He might be in there," she thought. So she enters.
The room is full of pictures and paintings of a woman. On the drawer, she saw a photograph of Kyle and the woman and a man who looks exactly the same as Kyle, but older. She thought, "So this is Kyle's parents." Next to it is Kyle's picture, but he's not smiling. The rest of the room is filled with pictures of the woman she thinks to be Kyle's mother. None of the pictures are smiling, but the woman stood with pride, so beautiful yet scary, but elegant and the eyes seem like to gleam even though it's dark as if it's going to swallow her whole self. But she couldn't get her eyes off the picture. She was in a way was hypnotized.
Her body is frozen, refusing most adamantly to move. Natalia wants nothing more than to turn away, but the red eyes draw her closer and closer. Long fingers wrap around her arms and spin her around until she is staring into Jarel's anxious eyes.
"Don't ever do that again!" he whispers, worry rich in his deep tones. He shakes her ever so slightly, as if to focus her attention. "Don't ever go into Hell without me! If you do, Kyle shall find you, and, if not him, then those that would rather have Kyle destroyed. Come here unescorted, and you shall either be locked up or tortured to death."
Natalia stares up at the gentle man, not believing anything that he says. She voices her opinion. "That won't happen to me." Her voice is firm with assumed confidence.
Jarel sighes, his grip on her never loosening. "What part of the fact that this is Hell don't you understand? There is no such thing as compassion here, no such thing as love. There is only the desire for power and possesion."

113Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:35 am

KiKi_burgers

KiKi_burgers
Strawberry
Strawberry

But no-one replied.
"I don't lie."
Hurt appeared in his eyes as he suddenly held Natalia and kissed her. Jarel let her go and said, "Natalia, I say nothing but the truth in front of you. Just believe me. I have no reason to lie." His smile is sad, grieved, lost. "In fact, I may very well be disowned for what I have done. My people have no reason to fear the Underworld."
"To me." She comments. Jarel turns to her, his eyes open.
"Sure."
Her body is frozen, refusing most adamantly to move. Natalia wants nothing more than to turn away, but the red eyes draw her closer and closer. Long fingers wrap around her arms and spin her around until she is staring into Jarel's anxious eyes.
"Don't ever do that again!" he whispers, worry rich in his deep tones. He shakes her ever so slightly, as if to focus her attention. "Don't ever go into Hell without me! If you do, Kyle shall find you, and, if not him, then those that would rather have Kyle destroyed. Come here unescorted, and you shall either be locked up or tortured to death."
Natalia stares up at the gentle man, not believing anything that he says. She voices her opinion. "That won't happen to me." Her voice is firm with assumed confidence.
Jarel sighes, his grip on her never loosening. "What part of the fact that this is Hell don't you understand? There is no such thing as compassion here, no such thing as love. There is only the desire for power and possesion."
"To Kyle i am his possesion and his power would deffinently destroi anyone who dared lay a hand on me in the worst possible way imaginable," she said with over welming conifdence "so it is much more dangerous here for you right now then for me. no one has even tried to kill me yet and thats because they know and yes i know now that kyle is possibly the strongest crulest leader of hell that has ever come to exist. any one would have to be completly insane to ever try and fight againt him, and i can feel him watching us now from a far if we dont leave soon he will kill us both." There was a coldness in her voice as she walked away that made it seem as if hell its self would freeze.

114Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:29 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Once again, the story has gotten too long. Viola, this is now PART THREE!

"To Kyle I am his possesion and his power would deffinently destroy anyone who dared lay a hand on me in the worst possible way imaginable," she said with over whelming conifdence "so it is much more dangerous here for you right now then for me. No one has even tried to kill me yet and thats because they know and yes I know now that kyle is possibly the strongest crulest leader of hell that has ever come to exist. Any one would have to be completly insane to ever try and fight againt him, and I can feel him watching us now from a far if we don't leave soon he will kill us both." There was a coldness in her voice as she walked away that made it seem as if hell its self would freeze.
Natalia heard Jarel sigh softly behind her. "Honestly," he half-whispered "I don't understand why I try to explain things to you. No one would kill me, because I hold part of the gate to Hell inside me. Destroy me and you destroy the one way in and out of Hell. And yes, they would kill you because there are more demons that would rather see a low-blood like Kyle ripped to shreds than those that would allow him to live. And Kyle is certainly not the strongest demon out there."

115Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:24 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"To Kyle I am his possesion and his power would deffinently destroy anyone who dared lay a hand on me in the worst possible way imaginable," she said with over whelming conifdence "so it is much more dangerous here for you right now then for me. No one has even tried to kill me yet and thats because they know and yes I know now that kyle is possibly the strongest crulest leader of hell that has ever come to exist. Any one would have to be completly insane to ever try and fight againt him, and I can feel him watching us now from a far if we don't leave soon he will kill us both." There was a coldness in her voice as she walked away that made it seem as if hell its self would freeze.
Natalia heard Jarel sigh softly behind her. "Honestly," he half-whispered "I don't understand why I try to explain things to you. No one would kill me, because I hold part of the gate to Hell inside me. Destroy me and you destroy the one way in and out of Hell. And yes, they would kill you because there are more demons that would rather see a low-blood like Kyle ripped to shreds than those that would allow him to live. And Kyle is certainly not the strongest demon out there."
"But he is the King."
"Though that is true, there are beasts here that are hidden."

116Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:46 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."
"Though that is true, there are beasts here that are hidden." Jarel looked into the piercing darkness, and Natalia got the disturbing feeling that he was seeing more than he should. "Many that have decided that they don't want some bleeding-heart, low-born to sit upon the Obsidian Throne."

117Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:31 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."
"Though that is true, there are beasts here that are hidden." Jarel looked into the piercing darkness, and Natalia got the disturbing feeling that he was seeing more than he should. "Many that have decided that they don't want some bleeding-heart, low-born to sit upon the Obsidian Throne."
"Will they rebel?" Natalia asks fearfully.
"They won't if the King comes to power. Which requires only a Queen on the Onyx Chair next to him." Jarel says. "Regardless of low-born status, when he takes the throne he will be their master. However, he will have to find another Queen because I will not let you go."

118Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:38 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."
"They won't if the King comes to power. Which requires only a Queen on the Onyx Chair next to him." Jarel says. "Regardless of low-born status, when he takes the throne he will be their master. However, he will have to find another Queen because I will not let you go."
Anger sparked in Natalia's eyes. "You do not OWN me!" she whispered fiercly, a strange pain stirring in her heart.
"No," Jarel agreed. "I do not own you. Simply love you. And I refuse to watch you waste away as you die from the lack of sun and life down there. And if Kyle cares one bit for you, he won't take you from the living world, for you cannot return to this world for any amount of time once you are crowned."

119Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:13 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."
Anger sparked in Natalia's eyes. "You do not OWN me!" she whispered fiercly, a strange pain stirring in her heart.
"No," Jarel agreed. "I do not own you. Simply love you. And I refuse to watch you waste away as you die from the lack of sun and life down there. And if Kyle cares one bit for you, he won't take you from the living world, for you cannot return to this world for any amount of time once you are crowned."
Natalia stares into space, pondering her true meaning, finally coming with an answer. "If Kyle comes into power, he will be happy. And if he is happy, that will be the sun I will revel in."
"You can't!" Horror crosses his face at losing her.
"I must. I belong with him."

120Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:07 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."
Anger sparked in Natalia's eyes. "You do not OWN me!" she whispers fiercly, a strange pain stirring in her heart.
"No," Jarel agrees. "I do not own you. Simply love you. And I refuse to watch you waste away as you die from the lack of sun and life down there. And if Kyle cares one bit for you, he won't take you from the living world, for you cannot return to this world for any amount of time once you are crowned."
Natalia stares into space, pondering her true meaning, finally coming with an answer. "If Kyle comes into power, he will be happy. And if he is happy, that will be the sun I will revel in."
"Natalia, you don't understand! Not only will you wither, you shall cease to exist at best."
Natalia raises an eyebrow, a cynical smile twisting upon her lips. "At best?"
"At worst, you get sent to The Pits, where all those stereotypical images of hell are true. Walls of fire. Lake of sulfur. Unending torture. And that is the one part of Hell that no king can interfere with." Jarel turns his face away. His next words seem strangely choked. "Please, I beg you. Don't go."

121Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:00 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."
Anger sparked in Natalia's eyes. "You do not OWN me!" she whispers fiercly, a strange pain stirring in her heart.
"No," Jarel agrees. "I do not own you. Simply love you. And I refuse to watch you waste away as you die from the lack of sun and life down there. And if Kyle cares one bit for you, he won't take you from the living world, for you cannot return to this world for any amount of time once you are crowned."
"Natalia, you don't understand! Not only will you wither, you shall cease to exist at best."
"At worst, you get sent to The Pits, where all those stereotypical images of hell are true. Walls of fire. Lake of sulfur. Unending torture. And that is the one part of Hell that no king can interfere with." Jarel turns his face away. His next words seem strangely choked. "Please, I beg you. Don't go."
She takes in his soft face and his desperate look and sighs. "A little while out in the sun won't hurt anything. But I will go back! I won't let you make this desicion for me."

122Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:27 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."
She takes in his soft face and his desperate look and sighs. "A little while out in the sun won't hurt anything. But I will go back! I won't let you make this desicion for me."
"Natalia..." His whisper is filled with pain. He reaches out as if to touch her, to brush her hair back from her face, but instead he abruptly grabs her wrists and moves her hands from his face. He spins around letting her go. "Don't do this to me. If you are going to go back, go back. Don't torture me like this."

123Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:58 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."
"Natalia..." His whisper is filled with pain. He reaches out as if to touch her, to brush her hair back from her face, but instead he abruptly grabs her wrists and moves her hands from his face. He spins around letting her go. "Don't do this to me. If you are going to go back, go back. Don't torture me like this."
She gazes at him for one second, trying to make it last an eternity. "Goodbye, Jarel." She touches his face with cold fingertips and he shudders. Then she walks away, into the dark.
"Kyle! I know your here, in the shadows!"

124Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:08 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."
She gazes at him for one second, trying to make it last an eternity. "Goodbye, Jarel." She touches his face with cold fingertips and he shudders. Then she walks away, into the dark.
Wind rustles behind her, a shadow dropping softly to the ground. "Guess again," a voice whispers. And everything turns black.

125Story Time, the Second! - Page 5 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:48 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."
Wind rustles behind her, a shadow dropping softly to the ground. "Guess again," a voice whispers. And everything turns black.

Natalia wakes in total darkness, the scent of brimstone and the clinking of the chains upon her wrist filling her mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next