Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Story Time, the Second!

+4
KiKi_burgers
Bunnie-Kun
twilight9503
happyvampyre
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:31 am

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"To Kyle I am his possesion and his power would deffinently destroy anyone who dared lay a hand on me in the worst possible way imaginable," she said with over whelming conifdence "so it is much more dangerous here for you right now then for me. No one has even tried to kill me yet and thats because they know and yes I know now that kyle is possibly the strongest crulest leader of hell that has ever come to exist. Any one would have to be completly insane to ever try and fight againt him, and I can feel him watching us now from a far if we don't leave soon he will kill us both." There was a coldness in her voice as she walked away that made it seem as if hell its self would freeze.
Natalia heard Jarel sigh softly behind her. "Honestly," he half-whispered "I don't understand why I try to explain things to you. No one would kill me, because I hold part of the gate to Hell inside me. Destroy me and you destroy the one way in and out of Hell. And yes, they would kill you because there are more demons that would rather see a low-blood like Kyle ripped to shreds than those that would allow him to live. And Kyle is certainly not the strongest demon out there."
"But he is the King."
"Though that is true, there are beasts here that are hidden." Jarel looked into the piercing darkness, and Natalia got the disturbing feeling that he was seeing more than he should. "Many that have decided that they don't want some bleeding-heart, low-born to sit upon the Obsidian Throne."
"Will they rebel?" Natalia asks fearfully.
"They won't if the King comes to power. Which requires only a Queen on the Onyx Chair next to him." Jarel says. "Regardless of low-born status, when he takes the throne he will be their master. However, he will have to find another Queen because I will not let you go."
Anger sparked in Natalia's eyes. "You do not OWN me!" she whispers fiercly, a strange pain stirring in her heart.
"No," Jarel agrees. "I do not own you. Simply love you. And I refuse to watch you waste away as you die from the lack of sun and life down there. And if Kyle cares one bit for you, he won't take you from the living world, for you cannot return to this world for any amount of time once you are crowned."
Natalia stares into space, pondering her true meaning, finally coming with an answer. "If Kyle comes into power, he will be happy. And if he is happy, that will be the sun I will revel in."
"You can't!" Horror crosses his face at losing her.
"I must. I belong with him."
"Natalia, you don't understand! Not only will you wither, you shall cease to exist at best."
Natalia raises an eyebrow, a cynical smile twisting upon her lips. "At best?"
"At worst, you get sent to The Pits, where all those stereotypical images of hell are true. Walls of fire. Lake of sulfur. Unending torture. And that is the one part of Hell that no king can interfere with." Jarel turns his face away. His next words seem strangely choked. "Please, I beg you. Don't go."
She takes in his soft face and his desperate look and sighs. "A little while out in the sun won't hurt anything. But I will go back! I won't let you make this desicion for me."
"Natalia..." His whisper is filled with pain. He reaches out as if to touch her, to brush her hair back from her face, but instead he abruptly grabs her wrists and moves her hands from his face. He spins around letting her go. "Don't do this to me. If you are going to go back, go back. Don't torture me like this."
She gazes at him for one second, trying to make it last an eternity. "Goodbye, Jarel." She touches his face with cold fingertips and he shudders. Then she walks away, into the dark.
"Kyle! I know your here, in the shadows!"
Wind rustles behind her, a shadow dropping softly to the ground. "Guess again," a voice whispers. And everything turns black.

Natalia wakes in total darkness, the scent of brimstone and the clinking of the chains upon her wrist filling her mind. She opens her eyes completely and sees a person sitting, watching her. He smiles when she awakens and his face changes completely before reverting back.
This man is tall, with long, black hair that perfectly straight. His eyes flicker, somewhere between an umber and a red and a brown, luring Natalia into a false sense of his humanity before changing colors again. His nose is sharp and pointed, and he seems to be alive with fire.
"Hello." He says calmly, his blood-red mouth forming the word with no accent at all.

127Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:41 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"To Kyle I am his possesion and his power would deffinently destroy anyone who dared lay a hand on me in the worst possible way imaginable," she said with over whelming conifdence "so it is much more dangerous here for you right now then for me. No one has even tried to kill me yet and thats because they know and yes I know now that kyle is possibly the strongest crulest leader of hell that has ever come to exist. Any one would have to be completly insane to ever try and fight againt him, and I can feel him watching us now from a far if we don't leave soon he will kill us both." There was a coldness in her voice as she walked away that made it seem as if hell its self would freeze.
Natalia heard Jarel sigh softly behind her. "Honestly," he half-whispered "I don't understand why I try to explain things to you. No one would kill me, because I hold part of the gate to Hell inside me. Destroy me and you destroy the one way in and out of Hell. And yes, they would kill you because there are more demons that would rather see a low-blood like Kyle ripped to shreds than those that would allow him to live. And Kyle is certainly not the strongest demon out there."
"But he is the King."
"Though that is true, there are beasts here that are hidden." Jarel looked into the piercing darkness, and Natalia got the disturbing feeling that he was seeing more than he should. "Many that have decided that they don't want some bleeding-heart, low-born to sit upon the Obsidian Throne."
"They won't if the King comes to power. Which requires only a Queen on the Onyx Chair next to him." Jarel says. "Regardless of low-born status, when he takes the throne he will be their master. However, he will have to find another Queen because I will not let you go."
Anger sparked in Natalia's eyes. "You do not OWN me!" she whispers fiercly, a strange pain stirring in her heart.
"No," Jarel agrees. "I do not own you. Simply love you. And I refuse to watch you waste away as you die from the lack of sun and life down there. And if Kyle cares one bit for you, he won't take you from the living world, for you cannot return to this world for any amount of time once you are crowned."
Natalia stares into space, pondering her true meaning, finally coming with an answer. "If Kyle comes into power, he will be happy. And if he is happy, that will be the sun I will revel in."
"Natalia, you don't understand! Not only will you wither, you shall cease to exist at best."
"At worst, you get sent to The Pits, where all those stereotypical images of hell are true. Walls of fire. Lake of sulfur. Unending torture. And that is the one part of Hell that no king can interfere with." Jarel turns his face away. His next words seem strangely choked. "Please, I beg you. Don't go."
She takes in his soft face and his desperate look and sighs. "A little while out in the sun won't hurt anything. But I will go back! I won't let you make this desicion for me."
"Natalia..." His whisper is filled with pain. He reaches out as if to touch her, to brush her hair back from her face, but instead he abruptly grabs her wrists and moves her hands from his face. He spins around letting her go. "Don't do this to me. If you are going to go back, go back. Don't torture me like this."
She gazes at him for one second, trying to make it last an eternity. "Goodbye, Jarel." She touches his face with cold fingertips and he shudders. Then she walks away, into the dark.
Wind rustles behind her, a shadow dropping softly to the ground. "Guess again," a voice whispers. And everything turns black.

Natalia wakes in total darkness, the scent of brimstone and the clinking of the chains upon her wrist filling her mind. She opens her eyes completely and sees a person sitting, watching her. He smiles when she awakens and his face changes completely before reverting back.
This man is tall, with long, black hair that perfectly straight. His eyes flicker, somewhere between an umber and a red and a brown, luring Natalia into a false sense of his humanity before changing colors again. His nose is sharp and pointed, and he seems to be alive with fire.
"Hello." He says calmly, his blood-red mouth forming the word with no accent at all.
She flinches back from him, scared despite herself. Natalia feels his smile more than sees it, feeling a shiver crawl up her spine.

128Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:04 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

She flinches back from him, scared despite herself. Natalia feels his smile more than sees it, feeling a shiver crawl up her spine.
"Oh? Are you scared? I suppose the brimstones of hell would seem fearful for a pitiful, half-fey queen-thing." He says, still calmly, but she senses a feeling of amusement in his voice.
"The Brimstones? I am there?" She whispers, all shreds of her hope burning.

129Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:10 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

"Oh? Are you scared? I suppose the brimstones of hell would seem fearful for a pitiful, half-fey queen-thing." He says, still calmly, but she senses a feeling of amusement in his voice.
"Yep! But we won't be here much longer. You have an appointment with a VERY good friend of mine in The Pit." The shifting demon grins again, the traces of hellfire glinting off his silvery fangs. "He isn't very happy with your little boyfriend."

130Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:55 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

"Yep! But we won't be here much longer. You have an appointment with a VERY good friend of mine in The Pit." The shifting demon grins again, the traces of hellfire glinting off his silvery fangs. "He isn't very happy with your little boyfriend."
She instantly relaxes when she hears she has an appointment with someone else. "Good. So you aren't the real boss. I was getting worried that the Pit was slacking off."
"What? Foolish fey, are you mocking me?" He says, and Natalia feels the start of indignation coming.
"Well, the lackies really aren't that scary. I mean, look at you." Natalia says, clinking her chains to gesture at him.
"I happen to be a higher demon!"
"Well, it sure doesn't look like it..." She says, giving him a once-over. "But then again, I happen to only be the soon-too-be Queen of the Underworld..."
He laughs then. "The Fey are truly foolish! You will NEVER be the Queen. The Higher Power will soon smash you in front of an audience of thousands."

131Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:10 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

She instantly relaxes when she hears she has an appointment with someone else. "Good. So you aren't the real boss. I was getting worried that the Pit was slacking off."
"What? Foolish fey, are you mocking me?" He says, and Natalia feels the start of indignation coming.
"Well, the lackies really aren't that scary. I mean, look at you." Natalia says, clinking her chains to gesture at him.
"Well, it sure doesn't look like it..." She says, giving him a once-over. "But then again, I happen to only be the soon-too-be Queen of the Underworld..."
He laughs then. "The Fey are truly foolish! You will NEVER be the Queen. The Higher Power will soon smash you in front of an audience of thousands." He pauses, contemplating something. He chuckles. "I can't believe you actually goaded me." He openly chuckles now. "I acted just like that spawn Kyle." Laughter shakes his chest, his head thrown back, and in the hollow sound Natalia recieves a terrible glimpse of what this demon truly is. Abruptly his laughter stops, his head cocked to the side as if listening to something. "Well, dearie," he says, turning to face Natalia. "This has been a truly enjoyable experiance, but I'm afraid the boss is waiting for you."

132Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:01 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

He laughs then. "The Fey are truly foolish! You will NEVER be the Queen. The Higher Power will soon smash you in front of an audience of thousands." He pauses, contemplating something. He chuckles. "I can't believe you actually goaded me." He openly chuckles now. "I acted just like that spawn Kyle." Laughter shakes his chest, his head thrown back, and in the hollow sound Natalia recieves a terrible glimpse of what this demon truly is. Abruptly his laughter stops, his head cocked to the side as if listening to something. "Well, dearie," he says, turning to face Natalia. "This has been a truly enjoyable experiance, but I'm afraid the boss is waiting for you." With that, he easily lifts the boulder her chains are attached to, and starts to walk.

133Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:39 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

He laughs then. "The Fey are truly foolish! You will NEVER be the Queen. The Higher Power will soon smash you in front of an audience of thousands." He pauses, contemplating something. He chuckles. "I can't believe you actually goaded me." He openly chuckles now. "I acted just like that spawn Kyle." Laughter shakes his chest, his head thrown back, and in the hollow sound Natalia recieves a terrible glimpse of what this demon truly is. Abruptly his laughter stops, his head cocked to the side as if listening to something. "Well, dearie," he says, turning to face Natalia. "This has been a truly enjoyable experiance, but I'm afraid the boss is waiting for you." With that, he easily lifts the boulder her chains are attached to, and starts to walk.
The heat grows and grows the closer they draw to the abyss until the boulder beneath Natalia begins to burn her skin and she smells the reek of her own hair beginning to burn.

134Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:49 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

The heat grows and grows the closer they draw to the abyss until the boulder beneath Natalia begins to burn her skin and she smells the reek of her own hair beginning to burn.
And then, as soon as she smells her hair burn, the sensation is over, and she looks upon the Pit.

135Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:15 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

And then, as soon as she smells her hair burn, the sensation is over, and she looks upon the Pit.
It is an abyss, filled with criss-crossing chains and the shrieks of lost souls. Dismal and dark, too frightful even for nightmares. Natalia stares into the undending blackness with horrified facination, and shrieks as her carrier steps off the edge and begins to plumet down.

136Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:16 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

It is an abyss, filled with criss-crossing chains and the shrieks of lost souls. Dismal and dark, too frightful even for nightmares. Natalia stares into the undending blackness with horrified facination, and shrieks as her carrier steps off the edge and begins to plumet down.
She seems to go forever, and she finally sees the face of her capturer.

137Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:19 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

She seems to go forever, and she finally sees the true face of her capturer.
"Kyle?!?!" She shrieks, her heart aching with betrayal and confusion.
However, the man just laughs. "Wrong again. I'm his father."

138Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:46 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

"No! That can't be true! You must be Kyle! Stop this! Why do you love my so much?!?!" She screams, agony in her voice. Kyle stands and grins.
"Can't you tell the difference, girl?" He says. "Look at my hair. Look at my eyes."
She looks at him closely. He does seem a little different from her Kyle. His hair was lighter, the color almost steel, and not the while she adores. And his eyes. She looked into them, and she could see fire, and evil pulsing through them.

139Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:54 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

"No! That can't be true! You must be Kyle! Stop this! Why do you love my so much?!?!" She screams, agony in her voice. Kyle stands and grins.
"Can't you tell the difference, girl?" He says. "Look at my hair. Look at my eyes."
She looks at him closely. He does seem a little different from her Kyle. His hair was lighter, the color almost steel, and not the while she adores. And his eyes. She looked into them, and she could see fire, and evil pulsing through them.
He snorts through his nose with mocking laughter. "Honestly, your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. I can't believe that you've even lasted this long." His lips curl upwards in a terrifying smile.
"Invidin!" A deep voice sounds from somewhere just below, and the demon that holds her suddenly stops falling, daintily landing on one of the chains. "Invidin," the deep voice drawls. "Shouldn't you be bringing that girl to me, not teasing her?"

140Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:18 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

He snorts through his nose with mocking laughter. "Honestly, your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. I can't believe that you've even lasted this long." His lips curl upwards in a terrifying smile.
"Invidin!" A deep voice sounds from somewhere just below, and the demon that holds her suddenly stops falling, daintily landing on one of the chains. "Invidin," the deep voice drawls. "Shouldn't you be bringing that girl to me, not teasing her?"
The man that looked like Kyle sighed, and he picked up the rock she was chained to. "come one, girl," He sighs. With that, he takes her into the next room."

NOT PART OF STORY: Dude, this is like, the third dude. Seriously. How many, like, secrataries are there???

141Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:45 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

The man that looked like Kyle sighed, and he picked up the rock she was chained to. "come one, girl," He sighs. With that, he takes her into the next room.
A dim glow filters up into the room from the living coals in the floor, laid into intricate patterns, revealing the being intent upon seizing the throne of Hell. His hair is a curtain of black, his eyes an eery silver, brighter than anything that lurks within the night should be. His cheekbones are high and sharp, shards of yellowing spines of bone breaking through his flawless moon-white skin. His limbs are long, he must be seven feet tall at least, one graceful leg drapped across the arm of his barren, granite throne. And a single shattered, tattered, raven-feathered wing rises from his back.
"Hello, elfling." His voice is deep.

142Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:46 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

"No! That can't be true! You must be Kyle! Stop this! Why do you love me so much?!?!" She screams, agony in her voice. Kyle stands and grins.
The man that looked like Kyle sighed, and he picked up the rock she was chained to. "Come on, girl," He sighs. With that, he takes her into the next room.
A dim glow filters up into the room from the living coals in the floor, laid into intricate patterns, revealing the being intent upon seizing the throne of Hell. His hair is a curtain of black, his eyes an eery silver, brighter than anything that lurks within the night should be. His cheekbones are high and sharp, shards of yellowing spines of bone breaking through his flawless moon-white skin. His limbs are long, he must be seven feet tall at least, one graceful leg drapped across the arm of his barren, granite throne. And a single shattered, tattered, raven-feathered wing rises from his back.
She looks up, ever-so pleasant for someone with burning hair and skin, chained to a rock. "Hello, and now what can I do for you?"
He laughs, and chills rum up her spine. "Come now, girl. Surely you must be smarter than that."
"Ah, but my fantasy world was so much more easier on the eyes."

143Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:39 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

"No! That can't be true! You must be Kyle! Stop this! Why do you love me so much?!?!" She screams, agony in her voice. Kyle stands and grins.
The man that looked like Kyle sighed, and he picked up the rock she was chained to. "Come on, girl," He sighs. With that, he takes her into the next room.
She looks up, ever-so pleasant for someone with burning hair and skin, chained to a rock. "Hello, and now what can I do for you?"
He laughs, and chills rum up her spine. "Come now, girl. Surely you must be smarter than that."
His fingers dance across her cheek, suprisingly gentle. "To be perfectly honest, I do not relish doing this, but it is what must be done to insure that pathetic excuse for a demon-borne does not retain his grasp upon the Ebon Throne."

144Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:11 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

His fingers dance across her cheek, suprisingly gentle. "To be perfectly honest, I do not relish doing this, but it is what must be done to insure that pathetic excuse for a demon-borne does not retain his grasp upon the Ebony Throne."
"Too true," she says, playing along. "If he can't even keep one pathetic, misbreed like myself in his hand, how can he possibly go up to the standards of the real deal?"
"Now you're talking, girl. Surely you agree he can't be up to containing demons like me, and certain others."
"Oh? And who might you be talking about?" Natalia says, genuinely curious.

145Story Time, the Second! - Page 6 Empty Re: Story Time, the Second! Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:52 pm

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

"But he is the King."

His fingers dance across her cheek, suprisingly gentle. "To be perfectly honest, I do not relish doing this, but it is what must be done to insure that pathetic excuse for a demon-borne does not retain his grasp upon the Ebony Throne."
"Too true," she says, playing along. "If he can't even keep one pathetic, misbreed like myself in his hand, how can he possibly go up to the standards of the real deal?"
"Now you're talking, girl. Surely you agree he can't be up to containing demons like me, and certain others."
"Oh? And who might you be talking about?" Natalia says, genuinely curious. About the times when we loved and held each other.

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6