Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Claiming Bishies Game

+3
Bunnie-Kun
nutmegan
happyvampyre
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:15 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I claim... Strawberry from Bleach.

27The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:18 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I claim Jacob from Twilight.

28The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:19 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

... I was thinking manga/anime characters, not novels. But okay, I guess.

I claim Nightshade from the Cast series.

29The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:20 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Sweet.

I claim Dom, from Protector Of The Small

30The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:21 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I claim Demetri Belakov from the Vampire Academy series.

31The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:22 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Grrr!

I claim Christian, also from Vampire Academy.

32The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:25 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I claim the awsome dude that just got introduced in Frostbite, but I can't remember his name, but he's the junkie one

33The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:25 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

oh, that guy!

I claim Mason, even though he's DEAD.

34The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:27 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Tch. You can have that stupid idiot.

I claim all of Zoe's ex-boyfriends from the House of Night Series. That's right, all three. (You must admit that they come as a set. After all, they did for Zoe).

35The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:28 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I claim Jon from the Tortall series. Just so I can murder him. angry

36The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:29 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Hahaha...

I claim Briar, from the Circle series by Tamora Pierce.

37The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:31 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I claim Tris, simply because she is awesome.

38The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:32 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I claim Tiamaris the dragon from the Cast series

39The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:34 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I claim the werewolf guy from Thousand Years Of Snow

40The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:35 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

You mean Satsuki?

I claim Toya from Thousand Years of Snow

41The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:37 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I claim Touma from Midnight Secratary

42The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:38 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I claim the head of Erde from Midnight Secretary. I love his ever-changing glasses.

43The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:55 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I claim Aya from Ceres

44The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:55 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I know who that one is!!! Yay!!!

I get Aya's main love interest from Ceres (why can't I remember names?!?!?)

45The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:02 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

lols too bad =O you have to say him name =O

I shall Claim Toya xD just fot the hell of it(unclaimed)

Last edited by Bunnie-Kun on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

46The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:03 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Bey-otch. You're mean. I no longer like you.

I claim... Uryuu from Bleach

47The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:04 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I claim Angelica from Superior.

You don't have to say the name, you know.

48The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:06 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I think that would actually be best, if you do have to say the name. NEW RULE! You must say the name.

I claim Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran High Host Club.

49The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:09 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

lols I was jk why the hell would I want a guy...=O

I claim...Suzumiya Haruhi, Asahina Mikuru, and Nagato Yuki from The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

50The Claiming Bishies Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Claiming Bishies Game Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:10 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Then I'll fail.

I claim the copy of Sira from Superior. (only because i'm reading the latest chappie)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum