Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino

+41
yuki00214
steelangel123
Lily0609
miaka
alana
soh20
yunxin123
redtiger08
kamishiro
.Dollz
Platina
tragedy13
bvanessa
unplugged
zhengcano
ichii
rainajames
jinx_you
iamsoocool
clora102
Vilya
meropi
Mizuki040
icepopjelly
whyanime
yuna37
StarlightDreams
AnimeFan2133
hikari1619
sharpie
Gene
sounchy
honeyflash
moonlit_rose
joysan
sarangX33
twilight9503
lovemikanxnatsume
saneta
WingedAng3l
happyvampyre
45 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Who should Yuki end up with?

Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Vote_lcap80%Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Vote_rcap 80% [ 4 ]
Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Vote_lcap20%Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Vote_lcap0%Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Vote_lcap0%Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sat May 10, 2008 10:51 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Well, it had to happen sometime, a Vampire Knight topic. Theories and expressing love of certain characters welcome, but please don't spam. And make use of the spoiler warnings. Merci.

WARNING: If you don't want to know everything that happens in the series, don't read the posts...

Story (taken from MangaUpdates, which was taken from Viz)

Cross Academy is attended by two groups of students: the Day Class and the Night Class. At twilight, when the students of the Day Class return to their dorm, they cross paths with the Night Class on their way to school. Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu are the Guardians of the school, there to protect the Day Class from the Academy's dark secret: the Night Class is full of vampires.

Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino 314125n4nk5djjcq

Last edited by happyvampyre on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total

2Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sat May 10, 2008 10:53 am

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

i love it~~~~~~~~~~
its more like it like kaname~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i also watched the anime and its great!

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

3Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sat May 10, 2008 10:55 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I'm worried about watching the anime. If the art isn't up to par, I'll be depressed, and if they don't follow the plot, that may just ruin my perception of the manga.

4Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sat May 10, 2008 1:49 pm

saneta

saneta
Plum
Plum

slight spoiler!!!!!!

vampire knight is just awesome. yuki's real identity was somewhat unexpected. I wonder what will happen to zero, I hope he survives, and his brother has become sooo twisted its pitiful.

5Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sat May 10, 2008 2:28 pm

lovemikanxnatsume

lovemikanxnatsume
Pineapple
Pineapple

Yeah ..My favourite manga for now. :D .
i really love the characters,especially zero><
I'm now thinking about what will happen to him.

6Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sat May 10, 2008 4:47 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

Yay!
My favorite charas: takuma, shiki, kaname!!!! love' em!
The anime I expect not much action from. I examined it closely and the drawing's good when the characters are still, but it totally breaks down when they are moving fast, even walking. They suck at kaname! You should look at his eyes in the op. *brrr*
But then I heard that it's gonna finish at the 11th episode, so I guess the ending will be totally different...

7Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sat May 10, 2008 4:53 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

no its ending on the 13th episode i think

8Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sat May 10, 2008 4:56 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

Okay, then, 13th episode. Still not long enough to cover the whole plot.

9Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sat May 10, 2008 5:16 pm

sarangX33

it's really good. I love the mangaka and i read most of her other works too. Kaname-sama is my favorite~~ he's so cool and hot! Zero is eh. lol.. i'm rooting for Kaname-sama~ XD

10Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sat May 10, 2008 5:21 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

YAY! SAME HERE
i don't like how Zero treat Yuuki..........
it makes me want to hit him

11Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sat May 10, 2008 5:47 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

One charater you're with me!!
Yes, I don't l understand Zero doesn't express his feeling just like Kaname does....

12Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sat May 10, 2008 6:17 pm

joysan

joysan
Plum
Plum

Is the beast story that i seen all may life.....that so!

13Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sun May 11, 2008 8:32 am

moonlit_rose

moonlit_rose
Pineapple
Pineapple

happyvampyre wrote:I'm worried about watching the anime. If the art isn't up to par, I'll be depressed, and if they don't follow the plot, that may just ruin my perception of the manga.

I've also seen the preview drawing of the Vampire Knight anime in Shojo Beat, and i agree with you. i really loved matsuri hino's artwork, and the anime drawing doesn't seem to cut it with me.....
but i'll still give the anime a try when it comes out, and i hope it exceeds my expectations!

14Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sun May 11, 2008 11:12 am

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

lol the anime is already out and has 5 episodes aired ^^

15Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sun May 11, 2008 12:10 pm

honeyflash

Plum
Plum

i have to say that Vk is the prettiest art in manga that i had ever see, i luv this manga but not it's anime version...but now, the storyline is become sadder and sadder..><

16Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sun May 11, 2008 12:31 pm

sounchy

Plum
Plum

I love it, of course, even though the story is a little dark, and that I'm a lot more intersted in stories that are more 'shoujo' but I loove Kaname the best, Zero too, but a less than Kaname, who is so composed and cool^^
i suppose you guys have watched the anime too, i like it, but i think that Kaname was a litle mess up, he have a strange face but zero is sexier in the anime !! it's a good thing.
sinon, the story is quite (no very very) good, and i appreciate very much the fat that Yuki is with Kaname^^ I love those two

17Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sun May 11, 2008 4:35 pm

Gene

Plum
Plum

The last 10 chapter has taken its toll and important climax of yuki. It became very interesting what will happen to her in the future. I have a feeling that yuki will ended up with zero instead kaname but who knows :D Hino Matsuri's thoughts.

18Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sun May 11, 2008 5:05 pm

sharpie

Plum
Plum

I really like this manga, though lately I find the story dragging-on. I hope we can some conclusions soon :P

19Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sun May 11, 2008 6:09 pm

hikari1619

hikari1619
Plum
Plum

i love vampire knight!!! i wounder who yuki will end up with. i hope it zero but kaname is good too

20Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sun May 11, 2008 6:51 pm

AnimeFan2133

AnimeFan2133
Plum
Plum

i love this manga! i like yuki with zero more that the other guy so i hope she ends up with him

21Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sun May 11, 2008 7:23 pm

StarlightDreams

StarlightDreams
Plum
Plum

KYA! Zero is my favorite character. I always turn into an obsessed fangirl when it comes to this manga. Who wouldn't? It has hot vampires including one very hot human turned vampire. The overall plot is good, and I love the art obviously. And in the recent chapters, I felt the suspense go up with Yuuki's past being revealed and everything.

22Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sun May 11, 2008 7:32 pm

yuna37

yuna37
Plum
Plum

I love Vampire Knight! It has gorgeous vampires and a storyline that has so many twists and turns! I am surprised with the new developments in every chapter that comes out. I have a feeling that one of the main characters will have a sad ending though. I doubt that the end of this series will be happy for everyone. I just hope that it keeps going for a while because I have to have my sexy vampire fix every month!

23Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sun May 11, 2008 8:51 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

I loveeeee this manga!!!! Err the translation made it seem kind of weird because I didn't get some parts of the last few chapters, but so far soo good. I can't wait to find out what happens next!!

24Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Mon May 12, 2008 3:09 am

icepopjelly

i LOVE this manga! it is one of my favourites! =D
cant wait for the next chapter and episode! <3

25Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Mon May 12, 2008 6:08 am

Mizuki040

Plum
Plum

I really like this manga! The art work is really great and the characters are "cover" with mystery. I really like Kaname!! So handsome!! :bounce:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum