Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino

+41
yuki00214
steelangel123
Lily0609
miaka
alana
soh20
yunxin123
redtiger08
kamishiro
.Dollz
Platina
tragedy13
bvanessa
unplugged
zhengcano
ichii
rainajames
jinx_you
iamsoocool
clora102
Vilya
meropi
Mizuki040
icepopjelly
whyanime
yuna37
StarlightDreams
AnimeFan2133
hikari1619
sharpie
Gene
sounchy
honeyflash
moonlit_rose
joysan
sarangX33
twilight9503
lovemikanxnatsume
saneta
WingedAng3l
happyvampyre
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who should Yuki end up with?

Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Vote_rcap 80% [ 4 ]
Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Mon May 12, 2008 9:32 am

meropi

meropi
Plum
Plum

thinks these manga is one of the best i have ever read . When i read a chapter (twice at least) i always hang on and start thinki what happen there are so many twists who could predict that Yuuki and Kaname where brother and sister ?? or that he is not really her brother but Kuran's ancestor or that Zero would be the vital point to this story so confusing !!!! I felt a bit sorrow for zero indeed he has lost everything tha kept him alive but on the other hand i like the new vampire yuuki side and Kaname besides her!!!
I would love to predict what will happen in the story but i don't think that would be realistic enything can be altered in this story !!!
especially who will end up with yuuki as well the survival of Zero!!!

27Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Tue May 13, 2008 4:02 pm

Vilya

Vilya
Pineapple
Pineapple

It took a while for me to really get into Vampire Knights, but I've since warmed up to it. The artwork is amazing and I love the school uniform designs.

28Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sun May 18, 2008 12:30 pm

clora102

Plum
Plum

Is it true that there's only 13 episode? That's way too short...to draw any plot and conclusion. The manga is up to volume 7 so I can't believe that 13 episodes would account for the whole storyline. It'll be disappointing if they stop there. I really like this series and the anime really follow the plot of the manga, but I have to agree that the movement was very downplayed. I thought it was well done of the author to show such speed and horror in her manga unlike the anime which skips the close up shots of vampire teething and the pursuit when zero bit yuki for the very first time. It just didn't make an impact as much as it was in the manga.

29Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Tue May 20, 2008 6:08 pm

iamsoocool

Plum
Plum

I love this manga sooo much!!! It's getting so goood, so much stuff is happening makes me cling to my seat!!! I juist hope teh anime holds up to it.

30Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Wed May 21, 2008 1:36 am

jinx_you

Plum
Plum

I've easily have become addicted to this manga because of it's awesome storyline, fabulous artwork, and terrific characters. And honestly, I have no idea where this one is going. Which I love because I hate having the feeling of knowning exactly where a manga is headed and how it's going to end. And that actually may be another reason why I love this one so much.. because everything is pretty much up in the air for me. Not to mention that Kaname is super mysterious.. and I really want to know about him more. And then with Yuuki.. I really want to know more about her past.. especially after the incident with the book spontaneously going up in flames. I also really am looking forward to the development of the relationships between everyone. I'd like to see what happens between both Yuuki and Zero and also Yuuki and Kaname. I'm quite intriqued by the relationships of them so far.. so I'd really like to have a more indepth look of them. Hopefully the past may reveal a little bit more between Yuuki and Kaname. Anyways, this is a fabulus manga.. and I really can't wait to read more and find out more.

I just got done with chapter 29 and 30.. and finally, Kaname has said what I wanted him to say to Yuki! And the cliffhanger with Senri.. yea.. I can't wait to see what's happening with that.. I was like.. WHAT? What is goin on? Matsuri is really good at those.. And when Zero drank Kaname's blood.. I'm like yea.. those are probably the only two guys I'd want to see suckin on the other's neck.. (lmao). And I'm constantly seeing people ask who they think Yuki should end up with.. and in all honesty, I seriously can't answer that. Cause I like both Kaname and Zero equally. I really enjoy both character personalities, so I have to say that is definitely one tough question to answer. And I seriously, seriously can't wait to find out more about Yuki's past.. I'm in some serious suspense with that. I really want to know what Matsuri has in store for that area of the story. Especially if Kaname was somehow involved in it. You know though.. there are tons of manga that happen to be longer ones.. and as you read it, you kinda get sick of it cause it's like the story has just been dragged out and has yet to go anywhere.. but Matsuri.. has yet to make feel like, Man, just get to the point and finish it! Vampire Knight just keeps getting better and better.. and is constantly keeping me intriguied and wondering (especially with Yuki's past - I really, really want to know). I keep thinking of possible conclusions with Yuki's past.. but you know, there are so many possibilities.

31Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Wed May 28, 2008 3:16 pm

rainajames

rainajames
Plum
Plum

I'm rooting for Kaname... In any manga/anime/book/movie its impossible to split up that king of "fated love" angle. And anyways, to me, theres been chemistry there a lot longer, and the series seems to leaning towards their direction. For some reason, Zero just seems to irk me.

32Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sat May 31, 2008 9:43 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Chapter 40 was just scanlated! Sooo.... any thoughts?

Spoiler:

33Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:28 pm

ichii

Plum
Plum

The manga is really good... im kind of suspecting it to end soon after chapter 40. Well i hope she ends up with Zero XD.. well come to think of it, i think one of the character are going to be sacrificed in order to end up with Yuki. I think some one has to die to defeat the Kuran vampire.. sigh.. i hope not x_x

34Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:31 pm

zhengcano

Plum
Plum

For reasons I don't know and understand, I'm rooting for Yuki x Zero. For the most part, I like the more perfect characters better (though there are exceptions) because the hot-headed ones tend to get annoying, but I like Zero. Nothing against Kaname, but somehow Kaname x Yuki doesn't sit too well with me.

35Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:42 am

unplugged

Plum
Plum

OMGGGGGGG it's getting to the reaaaally good stage right now!!!!!
i wish chapters would come out fasterrrr
also i def think yuuki should be with zero since i don't vote for brother sister relationships

36Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:36 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Well, unplugged, I have to disagree with you. And while Yuki and Kaname may be siblings in blood, their souls may not be. (there is something said about Kaname being the ancestor of Kuran in Chapter 37 or 38, I think).

Also, they are both Purebloods, with not a drop of human in them, and it has been said that it is common for purebloods to marry their siblings. Their parents were full-blooded siblings.

37Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:10 am

bvanessa

bvanessa
Plum
Plum

kyaaaaa one of my fav. shoujo!! I love the story, it's so interesting and the characters are so cute....

Zero, I love you :oops:

38Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:35 pm

tragedy13

tragedy13

i love both manga and anime.
the story makes me fall in love with vampires more than i was before.
it just have this whole different kind of vibe,
than other vampire books ive read.

http://www.myspace.com/i_love_d

39Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:24 pm

Platina

Platina
Plum
Plum

Yeah~ the anime is already out. ^^ love it although I think the manga is better.

40Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:54 pm

yuna37

yuna37
Plum
Plum

I also love the manga more than the anime! But it is fun to watch the anime, hehe!!

41Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:20 pm

.Dollz

.Dollz
Pineapple
Pineapple

I love this manga!! Yuuki and Zero!! Woo! ><

The storyline is soo unique. Usually storylines have love triangles which this story has but it also has vampires which other storys don't have when there is love triangles

This is one of the BEST mangas I have ever read!! >< ><

42Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:18 pm

unplugged

Plum
Plum

omggggggggg i love this manga
matsure hino is one of my most fave artists and mangakas
meru puri is awesome as wel

43Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:06 pm

kamishiro

Plum
Plum

At the beginning VK was to me like all the other mangas of Matsuri Hino , very cute and lovey dovey * in my opinion * and i got tired but i started reading again VK , i realized that i was totally mistaken and i got addict , the plot had much more drama , mistery , angst and blood xDD

And i love Kaname and Yuki <33

44Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:46 pm

redtiger08

Plum
Plum

I don't really like this one. In the beginning I thought it was nice - the idea of hot vampires and stuff, but eventually it god boring, because Yuki kept on having to be saved by either Zero or Kaname...I hate the fact that she's so weak and she's in love with Kaname just because he saved her that one night...

45Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:49 am

yunxin123

Plum
Plum

i really dun like vampire knight anime it really spoil the all story i like the manga best

46Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:29 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

redtiger08 wrote:I don't really like this one. In the beginning I thought it was nice - the idea of hot vampires and stuff, but eventually it god boring, because Yuki kept on having to be saved by either Zero or Kaname...I hate the fact that she's so weak and she's in love with Kaname just because he saved her that one night...

You shouldn't have given it up so easily... right now there is tons of action in it (around chapter 42). You should try to read it again. It gets much better past chapter 13 and gets really interesting around chapter 18 and farther.

47Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:54 am

soh20

Plum
Plum

I love vampire knight

48Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:32 am

alana

Plum
Plum

i really like this manga !!!
full of twists!!! it is intriguing , and makes you wonder all the time what will happen!!

49Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:14 am

miaka

Plum
Plum

Why is there so many threads of this topic?

50Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:29 pm

Lily0609

Plum
Plum

Oh this manga is so good! I love the artwork and the story plot is excellent! In the middle it was starting to drag but I think it was pretty fun to read!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum