Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So...what's another word for 'newbie'?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So...what's another word for 'newbie'? Empty So...what's another word for 'newbie'? Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Shi-koi

Shi-koi
Plum
Plum

Heya all you not-as-new-as-me people, nice to meet you all! =^__^=

As you can tell, I'm new to this forum, although I'm not new to manga (and all the other international variations thereof), and I have pretty varied and eclectic tastes.

I'm female, have long since waved goodbye to my teenage years (oh dear lord, the skin! The skin! --cries--), and I am hopelessly addicted to new storylines.

I prefer action over romance, but I like romance interspersed with comedy. I don't like tragedy, but I do like drama. I always try to buy what I really, really enjoy (oh my poor empty wallet!) and when I like something, I rec it. I also accept rec'd suggestions (yes, this means that if you pimp your favourites to me, I will search for them if they sound interesting).

So, that's a basically me in a nutshell! A shallow and small nutshell, possibly missing half of one side, but it's still partially there.

Anyway~ Glad to be here. Hope you'll all see me around!

Hugs,

~Shi-koi~

http://shi-koi.livejournal.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum