Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Midnight Secretary

+39
lethalene
Chira
elvira813
chloe1220
sabs
EYEMAZE
Nanoo
classicorner
anacamelia
innesfree
oki-nichan
andromeda123
Kuran
hibubble
azerty1709
Lilytiger
usagi77777772003
maymay
gatita
steelangel123
miaka
soh20
yuanna
zhengcano
ichii
demorial
nutmegan
iamsoocool
clora102
Lnhiang
happyvampyre
meropi
Mizuki040
kujika
Rosalia
lleufer
shinjou
StarlightDreams
whyanime
43 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Midnight Secretary Empty Midnight Secretary Sun May 11, 2008 9:00 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

I'm a big fan of Vampire manga's....what can I say...they're just sooo hot!!! Maybe it's that arrogance that the characters have...hehe. Well if you haven't read this smutty vampire manga you should!!!!! Let me know what you think and if you're as addicted as I am!! The anticipation of the next release is killing me!!!!

Midnight Secretary Midnight_Secretary_v03_cover001

Genre
Romance Shoujo Smut Supernatural

Kaya thought she had found the perfect job when she became the private secretary of Kyouhei Touma--the director of a tableware company of the same name. Kyouhei is a capable director, but his arrogance and sluttish behavior are almost legendary. Kaya is doing her best to prove that she is capable in her work, but one night, by accident, she discovers his secret... He is a vampire!

taken from Baka-updates

2Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Sun May 11, 2008 9:09 pm

StarlightDreams

StarlightDreams
Plum
Plum

I love this manga. It's interesting with the secretary and the vampire. I haven't really seen any manga like it at all, but I love it. The vampire's arrogant and in denial with his feelings. The secretary loves him but doesn't want him to know because she doesn't want to trouble him. Then the vampire thing comes in and changes everything.

3Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Sun May 11, 2008 9:19 pm

shinjou

Pineapple
Pineapple

i've read this!!! it's still ongoing though.. XD

love touma-sama!!! i dont care if i lose blood just because he bit me.. as long as i can have 1 passionate night with him.. *blush*

:P

4Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Sun May 11, 2008 9:32 pm

lleufer

Plum
Plum

omg.. one of my fav manga..
with intense smutty stories..
and of coz hot bishie too...
hohoho

i love smutty stories... midnight secretary is such a cute story..
as expected from tomu ohmi..
always create hot smutty stories

5Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon May 12, 2008 3:30 am

Rosalia

Rosalia
Plum
Plum

Oh yes! I love this story and Kyouhei. and lucky for me, my friend is the translator for it. Mari, LOVE YOU ^^

But the other works from mangaka are also great, Kindan no Koi de Ikou, Kindan no Koi wo Shiyou, Barairo My Honey,... *love*

Last edited by Rosalia on Tue May 19, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon May 12, 2008 4:59 am

kujika

kujika
Plum
Plum

Well, I loved the first twelve chapters, but after that it becomes a bit draggy :( I sincerely hope it gets more suspenseful again soon. Anyway, the art ist great and since I'm a sucker for vampire-romance stories with an ice cube as the main male lead, well, I like it very much ^^

http://ice.and.snow.de.vu/

7Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon May 12, 2008 6:04 am

Mizuki040

Plum
Plum

I really like this anime!! It's really interesting and I love the male character Touma, the vampire!! It's so exciting!! :oops:

8Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon May 12, 2008 9:41 am

meropi

meropi
Plum
Plum

Ok it's one of the best i ever read nice story funny parts (ok ok i love vampire storyies)
very nice drawing!!! Very hot hero i love the way the mangak adraws his eyes!!!

It's just perfect i can't get enough of it i hope there is an update soon

9Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon May 12, 2008 1:38 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I love this manga, although it is a bit smutty... Tis a guilty pleasure.
Kyohei is awesome! Though I love the Erde guy for some reason... I love his ever changing glasses.

10Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon May 12, 2008 7:20 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

kujika wrote:Well, I loved the first twelve chapters, but after that it becomes a bit draggy :( I sincerely hope it gets more suspenseful again soon. Anyway, the art ist great and since I'm a sucker for vampire-romance stories with an ice cube as the main male lead, well, I like it very much ^^

I must agree. It's become a bit of a drag...but I think that's just the calm before the storm =D.
I mean the only other vampire that has appeared other than Touma is his mother. I'm sure they're going to bring in another vampire character. One that'll cause trouble and test their love!!!! :twisted:

11Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Fri May 16, 2008 12:04 pm

Lnhiang

Plum
Plum

I love this manga. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. I have the lastest chapter and I even download the raw manga to read. I do not really understand Japaneses but as long as I get to read the next chapter than it fine. But i wonder if anyone of the next volume to this manga.

12Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Sun May 18, 2008 2:15 am

clora102

Plum
Plum

This manga is pretty good. It's a typical secretary falls in love with boss story except it included a vampire fantasy essence. I don't know if the vampire is good for her since he's going around chasing other women for his meal and not respecting her as a human. I mean he's sexy and all but he doesn't look like he's working hard to win her.

13Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Tue May 20, 2008 6:06 pm

iamsoocool

Plum
Plum

i squel with joy when i see a new scan of this. Seriously no joke. One of teh best out there. Its conmplety different but a classic romance its intoxicating. AWWW cnat wiat fo rteh next

14Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Thu May 29, 2008 5:20 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I think this manga is really cool! I like the artwork, though it is very smutty...good plotline though, typical and unusual at the same time. Can't wait for the new chapters.

15Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:20 pm

demorial

demorial
Plum
Plum

I just finished reading the newly scanlated chapter 15 and I already can't wait till the next chapter comes out. The plot is amazing I love the suspense and how the director is a vampire. I have such a crush on him. I wich I was in Satozuki's place!!!!

16Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:35 pm

ichii

Plum
Plum

This manga is REALLY smutty XD... I would say that the manga is really good. I just really hope that someone will try to snatch the main girl so that Kyohei begins to fire up and get jealous a bit. It's about time, i mean the girl has already suffered alot when he was sleepin with the dozen of women XD

17Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:16 pm

zhengcano

Plum
Plum

love this, im always eager for the new release, love the story, it keeps me interested

18Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:36 pm

yuanna

yuanna
Plum
Plum

Smut is not my typre of manga but I just love Midnight Secretary! Kaya is not like the usual shoujo girls like the one who r naive, dumb, n smiling idiotly all the time. I just finished reading v04 ch19, I can't wait for ch20 to come out!! Poor Kaya though Kyohei is an Ass why can't he just tell her that he loves her already gosh.

19Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:54 am

soh20

Plum
Plum

i wish that they would just get together already
its so suspenseful

20Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:30 pm

demorial

demorial
Plum
Plum

I've been reading this manga for awhile and just love the plot. Stubborn, egotistic, handsome vampires are hot. Plain and simple. But it so sad how everything including president/director touma's pride gets in the way of them being together. *tear tear*

21Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:19 am

miaka

Plum
Plum

I really like this manga until da part when they finally slept together. Afterwards, the story went downwards, than i got a bit too corny for me.

22Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:53 pm

steelangel123

Plum
Plum

i love this manga it so cute and drama vampire is hot like model from abercrambit and fitch

23Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:01 pm

gatita

Plum
Plum

The smut is really good, as expected of this author, Ohmi Tomu. I can't quite understand why she wasn't famous before MS. Kindan was just as good.

24Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:07 am

maymay

Plum
Plum

I totally love this Manga. I like Kaya, she is not the typical female protagonists, she is cool and collect. I love Kyohei also, he is sooo hot and sexy... :)

25Midnight Secretary Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:10 pm

usagi77777772003

Plum
Plum

I liked the heroine, as she wasn't the "kawaii" type. However, I HATED the male lead. Sure he's hot, but he's hot-headed as well. How could she put up with such a bastard! Always giving in to him; I got sick of them later on and stopped reading. Some of the chapters later also seemed pointless. The story wasn't moving forward at all. It was always him treating her like crap and her putting up with it because she sooooo loves him. Yuck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum