Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Midnight Secretary

+39
lethalene
Chira
elvira813
chloe1220
sabs
EYEMAZE
Nanoo
classicorner
anacamelia
innesfree
oki-nichan
andromeda123
Kuran
hibubble
azerty1709
Lilytiger
usagi77777772003
maymay
gatita
steelangel123
miaka
soh20
yuanna
zhengcano
ichii
demorial
nutmegan
iamsoocool
clora102
Lnhiang
happyvampyre
meropi
Mizuki040
kujika
Rosalia
lleufer
shinjou
StarlightDreams
whyanime
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:11 pm

Lilytiger

Plum
Plum

I love the secretary the way she gets her boss feeling inadequate around her sometimes is just too funny. Excited

27Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:43 am

azerty1709

Plum
Plum

i'm a very big fann of this manga i think this is a very good story and and like this manga

28Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Thu May 28, 2009 9:06 am

hibubble

wow I love this manga. I can't wait to see what happens in the last chapter. I just love manga with vampire and love in them.

29Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:05 am

Kuran

Kuran
Plum
Plum

i love this manga; im working for the post wedding chapter!

30Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:25 am

andromeda123

Plum
Plum

Well, I loved the first twelve chapters, but after that it becomes a
bit draggy :( I sincerely hope it gets more suspenseful again soon.
Anyway, the art ist great and since I'm a sucker for vampire-romance
stories with an ice cube as the main male lead, well, I like it very
much ^^

31Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:40 pm

oki-nichan

Plum
Plum

I love this manga. At first it's just a smutty manga, easy read, but then it dwells much more into the characters that you can't help but love it. 5 star rating pls

32Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:13 pm

innesfree

innesfree
Plum
Plum

The story is great .The ending is so sweet but the ending is quite abrupt and simple. I really hope there a story about them (Touma and Satozuka) and their child.

33Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:40 am

anacamelia

anacamelia
Plum
Plum

I love it! It is very different from other vampire manga's. I like the happy filings from ohmy tomu's works.

34Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:51 pm

classicorner

Plum
Plum

Smut and Vampire? What more could you ask for from a manga? This manga is just great with amazing artworks.. Loved reading it. :)

35Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:14 am

Nanoo

Nanoo
Plum
Plum

I love this manga too, too bad it has already ended Midnight Secretary - Page 2 986947

36Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:51 am

EYEMAZE

EYEMAZE
Plum
Plum

i liked it very much ! im really into hot vampires X___D

37Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:18 pm

sabs

Plum
Plum

One of my favourite mangas, Il always loved stories with vampires but this one is a very good one... The artwork is so beautiful, I've read each chapter several times...

38Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Fri May 07, 2010 5:50 am

chloe1220

Plum
Plum

I love the work of this author. I'm not a huge fan of Vampires and weird Mystery creatures. However this manga manage to turn that around. I love Vamp and Werewolf now...haha... Instead of just a simple gal meet guy love story. There's actually a twist and story into it... thats why it manage to have such intense and interesting story plot. I didn't want it to end sooo soon. The gal isn't the typical, brainless, bimbi type she actually can manage to say a full sentense of sense when needed, the guy isn't just there to post, he actually has a role to play. Love the story, Love the characters, Love the art. 11/10

39Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Fri May 21, 2010 2:18 pm

elvira813

Plum
Plum

Same ehre, I wasnt too big on vampires before but this manga made it so interesting that vampires are beyond waht we assume they are. I was sad taht it ended so soon and that the ending was not as good as the whole manga was.

40Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Sun May 30, 2010 8:31 am

Chira

Plum
Plum

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this manga. I was sad when it ended. I really wanted it to keep going.
I thought the characters were well developed and enjoyed the plot twists. The arrogant vampires with their superiority complex and the meek secretary. I liked how the secretary becomes a lot stronger as the story progresses and the vampire learns to perhaps be a little more human. I think a lot more could have been told about the vampire association and about the next generation. I guess the rest will have to come from my dreams. ;)

41Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:22 am

lethalene

Plum
Plum

I like the series but not as much as Barairo my Honey. At first I hated Kyouhei. He was so abnoxious to Kaya. And I liked Kaya feeling like she had some backbone. But Ohmi Tomu has somtimes the habit of creating weaklings as the heroine and quickly, Kaya started to bother me being always so weak towards Kyouhei.
What saved me from disliking the series was that Kyouhei started to become very likeable after some time. To the point that I forgave him.

The ending of the series was a bit disappointing for me. I was expecting something big so it was just okay.

42Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Layasama

Layasama
Plum
Plum

What can I say? This is a manga that I can not describe. I love the romance in it, but there are a few too many unnecessary sex scenes. And personally, I do not like the fact that she had much to suffer before being cherished by her man. So I would say quite well! Sleepy

http://romancemanga.over-blog.net/

43Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:26 am

weronique

Plum
Plum

Well I liked it... I just didn't really like how terribly did he act towards her...

44Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am

swtgurl012

Plum
Plum

lol i like the artist work, but you got admit it cracks u up! Oh! that girl is so devoted, but wow! She so damn weak it's those typical manga that girl plays dumb and they're weak and always needs a guy to help them--roll of the eye moment.

45Midnight Secretary - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Secretary Mon May 07, 2012 10:36 am

blue-y

Plum
Plum

One of the few vampire series that i actually enjoy! I like the development between the boss and his secretary!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum