Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The One

+42
angie.corsini
imboredtodeath
VBRose3195
koala1976
Ashachan7
SiDE
teddyburr
aline
Sis_mariacute
sabs
heaven_darkrush
shizu
Cerestial
simplicity5
soundous
kutu_loncat
Alicia
classicorner
marchan
kothithelegu
Sateen
andromeda123
Cavinggirl
Kuran
yuna37
azerty1709
maymay
gatita
kagomilee
alana
soh20
bvanessa
redtiger08
tachan
clora102
Lnhiang
blabberwocky
WingedAng3l
happyvampyre
meropi
lleufer
whyanime
46 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The One Empty The One Sun May 11, 2008 9:17 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

The One TheOnev01c01000covers

Genre
Drama Romance Shoujo

From ShoujoMagic:
Cane Lele was born into the fashion industry. Her mother, Ye Feii, was Taiwan's top model, and her father was also a model, until a tragic airplane crash left Lele without parents.

Therefore it is no surprise that Lele hates the industry, thinking it superficial and unnecessary. Raised by her paternal grandmother, Lele reaches seventeen before she is sucked in by her mother’s sister, Ye Feihung, a fashion agent (and former model) who "convinces" the reluctant Lele to pose.
Lele is adverse to the whole idea, until she sees a photo shoot of popular American model Angus Lanson, and she begins to see modeling as an art form.

When Aunt Feihung's magazine editor invites Angus Lanson to a meeting of all the top fashion ambassadors, Lele is invited along and is curious to meet Angus. She does not know that Angus' twin elder brother, Eros Lanson, is secretly accompanying his brother. This obviously leads to confusion and is the start of a charming story of Lele's goals: Fashion in New York city, becoming a top model, and love?

I love Nicky Lee's work. All her other ones have great stories and artwork. Two hotties, and twins at that!! What more can you ask for. If you haven't read it you should, though they are slow at translating. I can't even remember the last release. Anyways let me know what you think!!!!

2The One Empty Re: The One Sun May 11, 2008 9:48 pm

lleufer

Plum
Plum

i like this manga...
it sure is different from the other manhwa..i really want to know wat happen next...
makes me dead curious..

3The One Empty Re: The One Mon May 12, 2008 9:45 am

meropi

meropi
Plum
Plum

Very good oneeee!!!! Kinda funny story goergeous Heros interesting story !!!!

It really bugs me what is going to happen in the next volumes well wait and see

4The One Empty Re: The One Mon May 12, 2008 1:34 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I love this work! I can't read the native language though, so I need to wait for the English releases... *sniffle*

5The One Empty Re: The One Mon May 12, 2008 7:36 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

happyvampyre wrote:I love this work! I can't read the native language though, so I need to wait for the English releases... *sniffle*

Same here. I saw all the raws up to date...but it seems whoever was translating kind of put it aside... :( it's taking forever!!!!

6The One Empty Re: The One Mon May 12, 2008 7:41 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

i am reading the lastest raws right now ^^
i also know how it feels to have to wait for the latest release...................
i might be able to provide a summary or something

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

7The One Empty Re: The One Mon May 12, 2008 8:03 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

WingedAng3l wrote:i am reading the lastest raws right now ^^
i also know how it feels to have to wait for the latest release...................
i might be able to provide a summary or something

I would be sooooo greatful if you would!!!!!!! Please let me know if you do decide to do so!

8The One Empty Re: The One Mon May 12, 2008 8:04 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

okay i will
so which chapter do you need me to start from?

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

9The One Empty Re: The One Tue May 13, 2008 6:02 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

OOowwwww!! I'm soo excited! The last translated chapter I have is chp4, so start with chp5. Will you be posting it here or in another thread?? Can't wait :D Thanks again!

10The One Empty Re: The One Thu May 15, 2008 1:31 am

blabberwocky

Plum
Plum

Love the story in this manga so far, but its so slow getting translated though ohh well cant expect miracles they are doing it for free and i shouldnt complain, anyways i love the older brother and the idea that he dresses as a bum for a hobby, just so he can observe the world around him

11The One Empty Re: The One Fri May 16, 2008 12:26 pm

Lnhiang

Plum
Plum

I didn't really understand this manga, because it very confusing to me. I think it ok. I haven't been downloading this manga to read.

12The One Empty Re: The One Sun May 18, 2008 12:20 pm

clora102

Plum
Plum

This series is a definite must read. I hope Eros is the one she falls for because Angus isn't her type. I thought it was interesting how Eros is portrayed as a beggar, sleeping on the benches in the park. Lele never made the connections until she reached New York where she encounters him sleeping in the park again. So far they haven't gotten together, but the funny antics and supersized characters make this a good read.

13The One Empty Re: The One Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:27 pm

tachan

Plum
Plum

What beautiful art. Too bad it's not being scanlated to quickly. I really like seeing the development in character of the female lead.

14The One Empty Re: The One Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:48 pm

redtiger08

Plum
Plum

I love this manhwa! It's awesome! It's about modeling - but it's not like superficial - well it is - but it's gorgeous artwork! I think the story is very unique and I'm really looking forward to the next release by RC! xD

15The One Empty Re: The One Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:53 am

bvanessa

bvanessa
Plum
Plum

I didn't know this mawnha so thank your very much to post it! That seems very interesting; I hope Id' like it too Smile

16The One Empty Re: The One Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:30 am

soh20

Plum
Plum

the two brothers are so hot

17The One Empty Re: The One Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:36 am

alana

Plum
Plum

the question that always comes in my mind with tihs manhua is ... who will lele choose!???
the imature one or the mature one???

love the art and the plot !!

18The One Empty Re: The One Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:06 am

kagomilee

Plum
Plum

I haven't finished reading the manga but I am seeing soon, I am looking forward to the twin's triangle ... that would be very interesting

19The One Empty Re: The One Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:12 pm

gatita

Plum
Plum

I don't really like the model's industry, so this new perspective on it was quite refreshing. It's really beautiful!

20The One Empty Re: The One Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:04 am

maymay

Plum
Plum

This manga is so funny. I like Lele and Eros together. I don't know how the author would develop the romance between Eros and Lele

21The One Empty Re: The One Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:55 am

azerty1709

Plum
Plum

i agreed the twin brother are hooooot

22The One Empty Re: The One Sun May 17, 2009 8:54 pm

yuna37

yuna37
Plum
Plum

Oh yes, Angus and Eros are very hot!! They both have had a hard life growing up and have alot of emotional baggage to deal with. I hope that Lele will be able to help them work thru their problems. And I'm excited to see her and Eros get together too!
I love this series! It is one of my favorites!!

23The One Empty Re: The One Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:06 am

Kuran

Kuran
Plum
Plum

i love lele! shes so gorgeous but i think nick is the sexiest guy.

24The One Empty Re: The One Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Cavinggirl

This one is one of my favorites too and the releases are pretty speedy so we've almost caught up to the actual releases. Then things are gonna slow down (whaaah!). Eros is probably in my top 5 male bishies of all time. I would do him in a heartbeat. The author is funny, has made me cry and kept me spellbound throughout. This is a great story and well worth a read. It drags just a bit at the beginning but stick with it and you will get hooked.

25The One Empty Re: The One Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:25 am

andromeda123

Plum
Plum

Love the story in this manga so far, but its so slow getting translated
though ohh well cant expect miracles they are doing it for free and i
shouldnt complain, anyways i love the older brother and the idea that
he dresses as a bum for a hobby, just so he can observe the world
around him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next