Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The One

+42
angie.corsini
imboredtodeath
VBRose3195
koala1976
Ashachan7
SiDE
teddyburr
aline
Sis_mariacute
sabs
heaven_darkrush
shizu
Cerestial
simplicity5
soundous
kutu_loncat
Alicia
classicorner
marchan
kothithelegu
Sateen
andromeda123
Cavinggirl
Kuran
yuna37
azerty1709
maymay
gatita
kagomilee
alana
soh20
bvanessa
redtiger08
tachan
clora102
Lnhiang
blabberwocky
WingedAng3l
happyvampyre
meropi
lleufer
whyanime
46 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:21 pm

Sateen

Plum
Plum

Ahhh that's my manga of the moment!!!!! The design is beautiful and the guys so hooooot !!!!!!

27The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:18 pm

kothithelegu

Plum
Plum

I love this series! Lele is so funny! I really hope she ends up with Eros. He's one of my favorite male charecters.

28The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:38 am

marchan

Plum
Plum

i love this manga... lele is so funny and an interesting character... the twins are very complexe characters. i hope lele ends up with eros, although eros is pushing lele away only to protect her!! oh so romantic!!

29The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:50 pm

classicorner

Plum
Plum

I love silver! (Eros). It's amazing that he could be homeless at one time and be really cool next. Hope he'll get together with Lele soon!! They're always so cute together! LOL

30The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Alicia

Alicia
Plum
Plum

i love this manga.....
can't wait to find out what happens next^^

31The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:03 pm

kutu_loncat

Plum
Plum

when i first read this manga. lele is pretty ugly but then she developed into a really beautiful model and the author is also being realistic cause her hair is growing as well.
highly recommended.....bishies everywhere..... The One - Page 2 486792

32The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:00 pm

soundous

Plum
Plum

Cavinggirl wrote: Eros is probably in my top 5 male bishies of all time. I would do him in a heartbeat.
i totally agree!!! Love Love Love

33The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:40 pm

simplicity5

simplicity5
Plum
Plum

This manga is okay...not really one I like. xD It was better in the beginning in my opinion but now...I don't know, Lele seems to be a weak character. I think her character development needs to be stronger basically. From the part I read up to anyways.. I hope she develops a backbone to Eros. (I mean..I guess he's not trying to hurt her most of the time but still... >>)

34The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Cerestial

Plum
Plum

I like the relationship between her aunt and lele ... love behind the hatred

35The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:31 pm

shizu

Plum
Plum

This manga is so funny, i love the twins Eros and Angus, and Lala is so innocent >.<

36The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:23 pm

heaven_darkrush

Plum
Plum

D: Lele is so pretty. I love the way she holds herself. She's strong and doesn't give in like most female characters in a manga. Go Lele!

37The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:11 pm

sabs

Plum
Plum

I love this manga, I love the main character Lele, but I don't understand Eros very well and sometimes he really gets on my nerves...
The Artwork is beautiful...

38The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Sis_mariacute

Sis_mariacute
Plum
Plum

I love it, the one is a great manhau of Nick Lee. admit twins brother are hot The One - Page 2 486792

39The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:31 am

aline

Plum
Plum

at the beginning, I love this mahwa..then Eros start acting as 'tragic hero' and start hurting lele, that really gets my nerves!! I mean, at least explain to her why he couldnt be with her...and , why does lele's rival seems to be guys only? I'm not against gay, but at least lele need to have a stronger rival to make her stronger.. angry then she will be able to stand for Eros.
Anyway, the twin are hot!! Love

40The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:13 pm

teddyburr

Plum
Plum

I love the art and I especially love the fact that it involves the fashion industry. It's a shame that it's being released verrryyy slowly.

41The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:26 pm

SiDE

Plum
Plum

Interesting Series that's not from my norm of Series I used to read. Subtle that keeps you wanting more. Too bad the releases are not high quality most of the time. Oh well, it's a good Series through and through.

42The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:22 am

Ashachan7

Plum
Plum

it is somehow like skip beat , the characters are very strange, i thing both twins have many complexes and the heroin was at first very cherfull but now she is very mature and somehow very disappointed of love poor girl i hope there will be another male chara who will be very crazy about here, please more copmetition

43The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:44 am

koala1976

Plum
Plum

I great manhua like all the others of LEE Nicky but the eleganze and beauty of this last work and their characters make this manhua the best of her jobs in my opinion. This year the releases of this manhua had been few and poor , so we expect this to change and continue with this great manhua.

44The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:09 am

VBRose3195

VBRose3195
Plum
Plum

after reading about this manga i read it online and im addicted x.x
its so cute Excited i can't help but think up crazy possibilities Love

45The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:31 pm

imboredtodeath

imboredtodeath
Plum
Plum

Totally love this manga. Excited This manga has an awesome story plot, it feels like its talking about someone's real life experience.

46The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:28 pm

angie.corsini

Plum
Plum

I love this manhua!! Unfortunately, I have to wait for the english scans so..I'm always dying to know what'll happen next!

47The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:36 pm

kanonx3

Plum
Plum

This manga is too long. The mangaka should hurry up and end it. I wanna see Lele and Eros together and have a baby.

48The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:13 pm

lildevilgirl24

lildevilgirl24
Plum
Plum

I love this story and the art work

49The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Mon May 07, 2012 10:41 am

blue-y

Plum
Plum

I LOVE The One!!! Not only because it is based on the fashion industry or the art, but of the character and plot development! Mostly of Lele's development as a model and also as a woman (romantically). I so badly want Lele and Eros to end up together! So so badly! Just hoping that there wouldn't be a love triangle between Eros and Lele, that'll just be too cliched i think.

50The One - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:13 am

cheyaaa

Plum
Plum

I'm reading this!!! I like this a lot =)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum