Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is next? game with a twist XD

+17
Lilith
Candi
Habanera
fishfisheateat
Loving_Day
KiKi_burgers
Bunnie-Kun
.Dollz
smellyfish
Dream_Lights
nutmegan
WingedAng3l
mikariangel
twilight9503
happyvampyre
shinjou
Rosalia
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 34]

76Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:20 pm

.Dollz

.Dollz
Pineapple
Pineapple

Yes. You get a copy of Vampire Knight

Next is someone who likes Shounen?

77Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:55 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Half...I like Death Note and One Piece. You get a year's subscription to Shonen Jump!

Next is someone who looks like someone famous? Who?

78Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:24 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Um... My uncle said I look like this one rocker chick, I don't remember her name... So that kinda counts. You get a CD from the mystery band.

Next is someone with dark eyes.

79Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:49 am

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Definitely. You get colored contacts! I have *koff* "mahogany" eyes. Allegedly.

Next is someone who thinks long nails rawk?

80Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:53 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Duh. You get a bottle of black nail polish.

Next is someone that still watches cartoons?

81Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:05 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Sometimes. If Simpsons, Family Guy, and Futurama count. You get an old Homer Simpson figurine.

Next is someone who likes the Colbert Report?

82Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:39 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Yep. You get a copy of I Am America, and So Can You!

Next is someone that has vision problems?

83Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:45 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Yeah, you get a magnifying glass! The only drawback to tiny eyes...

Next is someone with a height complex?

84Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:39 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Yep, you get a ruler, to better measure my tiny-ness.

Next is someone that has ever gotten picked on at school?

85Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:39 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

YEP.....for my name/personality.................-_-
You get to go to manner school for me..
Next person doesn't like to go to camps

86Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:19 am

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

NO, wrong =3 you get to go on a beach triple at the north pole =D with nothing more then a bathing suit, don't freeze to death nao =O

next, person is shorter then me =O lols

87Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:59 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

That's pretty much assured, isn't it?
You get a pogo stick. I'm not sure why though...

Next is someone who likes the heat?

88Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:38 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

SO FALSE. I just replied on your questino: Do you like heat or cold? Of curse I answered I like cold.
You, go to hell for me. I don't wan to be there.
Next person adores anything cute?

89Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:46 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

YES =D Cute things own =3 like bunnies =D

Next person is mean and evil =O

90Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:42 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

How did you know? Happy
I don't really try to be evil, I just am. People are constantly trying to change that *demon tail twitches angrily*

Next is someone who cries rarely?

91Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:01 am

KiKi_burgers

KiKi_burgers
Strawberry
Strawberry

hhhhhmmmmmmmm...... not sure if thats right or not so u get a can of mottor oil!

next is a person with dark hair

92Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:18 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Well, it's kind of intermediate right now... Maybe I can get my aunt to dye it black again this weekend... I need to buy 2 or 3 boxes of hair dye now...
You get a wig!

Next is someone that drinks tea?

93Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:31 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

yes I do =O lols xD

next person likes to watch movies at the theatre

94Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:53 pm

KiKi_burgers

KiKi_burgers
Strawberry
Strawberry

yes i go you get a fantcy gift card!

next is some one who hates PE

95Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:16 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

sorry no I love PE =D lols even though I'm lazy .-.

next person likes to swim =O

96Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:35 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Yeah! You get a stuffed bunny.

Next is someone who has a small attention span?

97Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:39 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Yea... Oh look! Somethingshiny!! ohahhahahaha!!
Yep... you get a piece of tin foil. Amuse yourself.

Next is someone who believes in me?

98Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:27 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I believe you =O? xD

Next person likes to play sports =O

99Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:11 am

KiKi_burgers

KiKi_burgers
Strawberry
Strawberry

half right i do fencing as a sport but thats the only one i like so u get a half eaten toaster strutal

next is some one who likes Vampire books

100Who is next? game with a twist XD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is next? game with a twist XD Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:41 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I like Vampire books =O <3 Dhampir, and yeah FOOOD!!!

next person likes cars =O

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum