Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How did you get here?

+28
elvenchild66
erasable
Becksterr
Habanera
fishfisheateat
yunxin123
Dream_Lights
avenia
Loving_Day
tachan
Kurohime
orchidpearl
Ayumi
clora102
Bunnie-Kun
Gogo
blabberwocky
icy_cold
theoserenity
lovemikanxnatsume
Vilya
WingedAng3l
joysan
happyvampyre
meropi
Mizuki040
kujika
Rosalia
32 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1How did you get here? Empty How did you get here? Mon May 12, 2008 2:56 am

Rosalia

Rosalia
Plum
Plum

I'm curious (as always), how did you get to know this forum? XD

Well my real reason is the new release XD The Prince's Cactus

How about you?

Last edited by Rosalia on Tue May 19, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

2How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Mon May 12, 2008 5:27 am

kujika

kujika
Plum
Plum

The very same XD I am really curious about this new group + I'm a manhwa fan and they are too few manhwa groups out there I think.

http://ice.and.snow.de.vu/

3How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Mon May 12, 2008 7:09 am

Mizuki040

Plum
Plum

I found this forum by luck!! And the release looks interesting!!! :heart:

4How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Mon May 12, 2008 10:01 am

meropi

meropi
Plum
Plum

ok i found the forum from mangaupdates i really liked the summary of the projects so i joined!!!

5How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Mon May 12, 2008 1:27 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I found this site through MangaUpdates when I was searching for more releases of Show Princess. I liked the projects, so I joined.

6How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Mon May 12, 2008 7:22 pm

joysan

joysan
Plum
Plum

Because i see Mangaupdates....every day i think....

7How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Mon May 12, 2008 7:25 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

lol i am here cause i created this place ^^
i dont think i have any other reason

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

8How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Mon May 12, 2008 9:07 pm

Vilya

Vilya
Pineapple
Pineapple

I am always on Baka Manga Updates and found the summary to this site was interesting, that made me feel I had to join.

9How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Tue May 13, 2008 6:07 am

lovemikanxnatsume

lovemikanxnatsume
Pineapple
Pineapple

Trough baka-updates like the others.
I was searching for chapter 2 from the show princess

10How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Tue May 13, 2008 7:31 am

theoserenity

Plum
Plum

From Baka-Updates since I'm always checking for new manga releases and that's how I get here.

11How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Wed May 14, 2008 10:03 pm

icy_cold

Plum
Plum

I found it on google when I was searching for action mangas...lol I don't think there's any here...but the shoujos look pretty interesting and I have nothing to do until next week of exams.

12How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Wed May 14, 2008 10:10 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

icy_cold wrote:I found it on google when I was searching for action mangas...lol I don't think there's any here...but the shoujos look pretty interesting and I have nothing to do until next week of exams.

we do have an action manga project
its just we didnt post it up
its called shounen omuyji

13How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Wed May 14, 2008 10:50 pm

icy_cold

Plum
Plum

O_O Really? Are you guys going to do it as project? =] That would be awesome! Btw am I the only guy? Feels....awkward...but tight in a sea of women. LMAO

14How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Wed May 14, 2008 10:51 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

nah, we have 3 guy staffs here...................
i think 2 of them are around your age *i think*

15How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Wed May 14, 2008 10:55 pm

icy_cold

Plum
Plum

Whao I just noticed...you're only 13?! I'm 16. That's tight. An admin that's 13. Does that mean most of the members here are younger XD.

We three guys can share all the girls. *snicker*

16How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Wed May 14, 2008 10:57 pm

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

...you are the youngest guy here.........
wahahaha...................
and some members are in university........ so they are older than you

17How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm

icy_cold

Plum
Plum

Thank god hahaha that makes me feel a lot better. Actually, I don't mind being in a forum with this few guys because there's tons of chicks. LOL And it's good to take a break from forums that have mostly guys. xD

18How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Thu May 15, 2008 12:37 am

blabberwocky

Plum
Plum

i found it while just zooming around the net looking at different mangas and manhwas and this one Chun Hyang Bi Hwa caught my eye

19How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Thu May 15, 2008 7:46 pm

Gogo

Gogo
Plum
Plum

icy_cold wrote:Whao I just noticed...you're only 13?! I'm 16. That's tight. An admin that's 13. Does that mean most of the members here are younger XD.

We three guys can share all the girls. *snicker*

Younger guys are so not interesting though. :P

I also found this site through Baka-Updates. Pretty manhwa attracts me. ^_^

20How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Fri May 16, 2008 12:05 am

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I'm here cuz I found a link from this other site to the old site which then lead me here...and somehow I'm an editor that is not editing =D

21How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Sun May 18, 2008 2:26 pm

clora102

Plum
Plum

Well, I really enjoyed mangas and Show Princess and Prince Cactus really caught my attention. It's due to Esthique and SV Loyalty that brought me here and so far these series are what capture my attention.

22How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:47 pm

Ayumi

Plum
Plum

well, i was invited by WingedAng3l to be a colorist here. so here i am. XD

23How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:35 am

orchidpearl

Plum
Plum

I came here because I was looking for the release of the The Prince's Cactus chapter two and it led me here. By the searching location of the web-site Baka-Updates Manga it allowed me to click on Sherbet Lemon's website.

24How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:59 am

Kurohime

Plum
Plum

I came here thanks to Prince's Cactus as well :P and, honestly, to ask fpr permission to host Sherbet Lemon projecys(but that's a bit later) :P
but you have a nice atmosphere here, so now I'm less materialistic and just want to chat with minna-san :p

25How did you get here? Empty Re: How did you get here? Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:35 pm

tachan

Plum
Plum

Same for me. The Prince's Cactus is so good, it's worth all time put into posting :) I'm just so grateful to SL for scanlating it. Show princess is also interesting though it's kind of hard to follow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum