Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How did you get here?

+28
elvenchild66
erasable
Becksterr
Habanera
fishfisheateat
yunxin123
Dream_Lights
avenia
Loving_Day
tachan
Kurohime
orchidpearl
Ayumi
clora102
Bunnie-Kun
Gogo
blabberwocky
icy_cold
theoserenity
lovemikanxnatsume
Vilya
WingedAng3l
joysan
happyvampyre
meropi
Mizuki040
kujika
Rosalia
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26How did you get here? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you get here? Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:28 am

Loving_Day

Loving_Day
Plum
Plum

I came here to ask permission to host their manga Love cuz there projects looks good
to host Smile and also from Rebellious Love affy they had of Sherbet Lemon! Wink

http://mangarden.30.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

27How did you get here? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you get here? Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:04 am

avenia

avenia
Plum
Plum

well i saw some releases in manga updates and had a liking for the manga and ended up here, what a thrilling story huh???? Smile

28How did you get here? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you get here? Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:45 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Cousin of Lena ( wingedang3l ) and she keeps telling me about the forum ( the old one). She said there was too much work and i signed up to be a translator. then there is the new one (which is this one) is how i got here.

29How did you get here? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you get here? Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:09 am

yunxin123

Plum
Plum

my reason because of showprincess Happy

30How did you get here? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you get here? Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:04 pm

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

my friend told me and shes an editor... he he its very nice!

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

31How did you get here? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you get here? Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:45 pm

Habanera

Habanera
Pineapple
Pineapple

I came here by Jay's enthusiasm!

She actually said would I like to work as a translator (which I was SOOOO happy at that time and now too)

>.<

32How did you get here? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you get here? Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:12 pm

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

i really dont know who you all are but its cool here anyway

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

33How did you get here? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you get here? Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:19 am

Becksterr

Plum
Plum

I found it on baka updates/ manga updates.

34How did you get here? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you get here? Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:04 pm

erasable

Plum
Plum

shrug. I just wanted access to a Dong-something manga and I need 25 posts to access it.

35How did you get here? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you get here? Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:16 pm

elvenchild66

Plum
Plum

accidentally clicking on the wrong, go to release site link! I don't remember now where I was going. *easily distracted by shine cute things* and then it had some interesting cute releases, and seemed sad and empty. So my college, who needs sleep, and help the sad lonely internet forums of the world mode kicked in and I have been randomly posting in interesting spots.

<.< I think you all should be afraid, and hide when you see me coming. >.>

36How did you get here? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you get here? Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:26 am

andromeda123

Plum
Plum

ok i found the forum from mangaupdates i really liked the summary of the projects so i joined!!!

37How did you get here? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you get here? Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:54 am

riribl

Plum
Plum

Because I really like Dong Meng so I registered to here. Like it so much :)

38How did you get here? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you get here? Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:11 am

Imery

Plum
Plum

I've known you because of Noir Porject .

39How did you get here? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you get here? Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:32 am

soysuva

Plum
Plum

Looking for translations to "Dong Meng". I'm still looking forward to the releases,but I think it's going to take a while, so i'll look from some completed projects to read. Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum