Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How many languages can you speak/read/understand/write?

+63
Azuma
ohhsnapitz
kiariz
hajae
Miku-Hatsunee
senkikai
blugem
kawaiiusagichan
Zumi
Solyndia
bugmenot
sugarkitty
haamal
vietgurlz
Karol_Campos
hana
deiyaa
aline
aprilmoon21
shelly
Emberlene
simplicity5
dwindling
Lovey-Dovey
tamara525
nyanya
pitchan
riribl
scribblezo8
angry.arg
Feedert
baueke39
aznmelon
Moon-Kay
luluchan
yem
chy
Kurohime
.Dollz
dreamcatcherHR
orchidpearl
Vilya
smellyfish
zhengcano
Ayumi
Dream_Lights
Bunnie-Kun
xfantasee
clora102
Lnhiang
Gogo
blabberwocky
icy_cold
WingedAng3l
twilight9503
joysan
etineski
happyvampyre
meropi
Mizuki040
theoserenity
kujika
Rosalia
67 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

haamal

Plum
Plum

I can speak english and arabic and understand some Indonesian, Japanese and korean words

sugarkitty

Plum
Plum

English, and a little bit of Chinese and Japanese. How many languages can you speak/read/understand/write? - Page 3 690568 Not that much compared to other people here... @ o @

bugmenot

Plum
Plum

I can speak/write English/Chinese without any problems for the most part.

Solyndia

Plum
Plum

I can read/write/speak English.
I can read/write/speak a little French. (very little)
I can speak Lao.

Zumi

Plum
Plum

English and Cantonese (not so fluent, though! Despite being Chinese. I should learn Mandarin someday!) And I can only write in English. OTL

kawaiiusagichan

Plum
Plum

I can speak, read and write in English, Chinese, and Japanese.

blugem

Plum
Plum

i can understand english, malay, a bit of japanese, german and chinese, iban and bidayuh (the last two is my mother tongue)

i am able to speak, write and read in malay, english and bidayuh

senkikai

Plum
Plum

I can speak fluent English, Mandarin, and Cantonese :D
I can write English and Mandarin quite proficiently, and I can read/write basic Japanese (I know the alphabet but don't recognize all the kanji >__<)

Miku-Hatsunee

Miku-Hatsunee
Plum
Plum

I can speak spanish (including old spanish), english, french and japanese (some fhrases).
I can undertand spanish(including old spanish), english, french and japanese (some fhrases).
I can write spanish(including old spanish), english and french.
I can read spanish(including old spanish), english and frech.

hajae

Plum
Plum

I can speak and understand English and Vietnamese. My Italian is really weak now since I haven't used it for 3 years :(

kiariz

Plum
Plum

i can speak English, Spanish and a bit of French, and undertsnad some words in Portuguese.

ohhsnapitz

Plum
Plum

I can understand English. xD
Somewhat understand Vietnamese but still learning. I can most likely read it more than write it at all. I fail at the writing part for that. D:
I was taught French at school but I remember only a few phrases. But I can read and speak it at times. I know a few phrases in Spanish and in Korean. (Hip Hip for Kdramas! :D)

Azuma

Plum
Plum

I can speak English and Thai, very vague understanding of Japanese due to anime and various TV shows that we get on cable where I live.

I have taken lessons in French and German, however due to little practice I have forgotten most of it.

Thinking about taking Japanese lessons so that I can get better at Japanese and maybe even read/write to a certain extent.

After that's done I'd really love to get back to French and German.

yuri21

Plum
Plum

Just English... I'm really bad at languages. :)

Creatoire

Plum
Plum

Speak/Read/Write/Understand: English!
Understand:(sort of d=) French
Write: Korean

Citronis

Plum
Plum

I'm fluent in English and Danish (speak, read, understand, write) and I can communicate fluently in Cantonese Chinese (can read everyday words & phrases, cannot write that much)^^

bran626

bran626
Plum
Plum

Only English for now, but I'm learning how to read/speak/write Chinese! It helps to guess the meaning of some Japanese characters since they're similar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum