Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saiunkoku Monogatari

+26
innesfree
Sateen
andromeda123
Lilytiger
Vilya
mikan_sandwich
maymay
etineski
rmr34
kagomilee
Dream_Lights
tachan
Kurohime
smellyfish
chocopanda
ichii
clora102
happyvampyre
Lnhiang
aoiko
shinjou
aznbabegal
whyanime
mikariangel
WingedAng3l
kujika
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Saiunkoku Monogatari - Page 2 Empty Re: Saiunkoku Monogatari Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Lilytiger

Plum
Plum

Omg is that really the end?! Or is there another season??
I hope that wasn't the end. It didn't feel complete to me.

Did it for anyone else?

27Saiunkoku Monogatari - Page 2 Empty Re: Saiunkoku Monogatari Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:24 am

andromeda123

Plum
Plum

Well, sure, if you only want the female to find a male and
we-know-the-rest, just stick with other anime (don't know the end of
Fushigi Yuugi, does she end up with someone) ;)

28Saiunkoku Monogatari - Page 2 Empty Re: Saiunkoku Monogatari Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:58 pm

Sateen

Plum
Plum

I do not know the end of Saiunkoku at the moment (even if I have the feeling that I will not like it....), but for answer to your question about Fushigi Yuugi ; Yes! she end up with someone and it's not too difficult to guess with whom!

29Saiunkoku Monogatari - Page 2 Empty Re: Saiunkoku Monogatari Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:44 pm

innesfree

innesfree
Plum
Plum

I really like the anime very much especially season 1. But the season 2 of the Saiunkoku Monogatari quite complicated and the ending quite hanging. I really hope the continuation will be aired soon.

30Saiunkoku Monogatari - Page 2 Empty Re: Saiunkoku Monogatari Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:33 pm

mangakit

Plum
Plum

I saw the 1st season, downloaded the 2nd season, but have not watched it. Maybe there's no urgency as I've already read the summary for the whole of season 2. Maybe I'm waiting for the conclusion of the light novel. I'd still recommend to watch the anime due to the strong storyline, likeable characters and bishies.

31Saiunkoku Monogatari - Page 2 Empty Re: Saiunkoku Monogatari Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:17 am

loravic

Plum
Plum

I love this series but who does she end up with?

32Saiunkoku Monogatari - Page 2 Empty Re: Saiunkoku Monogatari Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:33 pm

heaven_darkrush

Plum
Plum

I'm so happy for so many seasons of Saiunkoku! >< I love her willpower to get through life and accomplish the goals she makes for herself despite what others may think or want.

33Saiunkoku Monogatari - Page 2 Empty Re: Saiunkoku Monogatari Sun May 30, 2010 8:36 am

Chira

Plum
Plum

I started watching this anime and really enjoyed it. Hungry for more I searched out the manga. It is well written. Sometimes you just want to shake both of the main characters though. They are both so set in their ways, but I suppose that is their charm too. I like how little hints of the underlying story come up every now and then. I haven't finished the manga, as the anime was never completed, so I am looking forward to the end of the story. I am just having trouble finding groups that are still translating it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum