Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what are you afraid of?

+37
lylu
kmcc217
Natachouette
Emberlene
kaya_chan
dwindling
zeta
ling2005
pitchan
Mint Cookie
bibi
angry.arg
fishfisheateat
steelangel123
imustbeinsane
aznmelon
luluchan
yem
yunxin123
orchidpearl
AnimeFan2133
sharpie
zhengcano
Ayumi
clora102
lovemikanxnatsume
kujika
Bunnie-Kun
Gogo
blabberwocky
icy_cold
Vilya
KiKi_burgers
twilight9503
happyvampyre
etineski
joysan
41 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1what are you afraid of? Empty what are you afraid of? Wed May 14, 2008 10:39 am

joysan

joysan
Plum
Plum

I´m afraid of spiders and darkness...what about you? :cat:

2what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Wed May 14, 2008 10:46 am

etineski

Plum
Plum

definitely afraid of spiders, scorpions...and also if my boyfriend..

3what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Wed May 14, 2008 1:03 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

etineski wrote:definitely afraid of spiders, scorpions...and also if my boyfriend..

haha... that's funny....

I fear all arthropods (bugs) especially spiders, and worms. And fire. I'm pretty sure that's it.

4what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Wed May 14, 2008 3:25 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

I'm afraid of................my dad when he's mad. Tha's about all, yeah

5what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Wed May 14, 2008 5:11 pm

KiKi_burgers

KiKi_burgers
Strawberry
Strawberry

im afraid of when my dad is mad to

and rideing horses for some reason

6what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Wed May 14, 2008 6:48 pm

Vilya

Vilya
Pineapple
Pineapple

My mom...she has an evil glare (claims it is because she's Hispanic)

Well, besides that I'm afraid of falling off ladders, getting into car accidents and tripping down the stairs backwards
I am a bit clumsy so I have to be careful a lot!

7what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Wed May 14, 2008 10:01 pm

icy_cold

Plum
Plum

I'm not afraid of anything except cracking my head open when falling off my skateboard. Tried it once, only a concussion.

8what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Thu May 15, 2008 12:39 am

blabberwocky

Plum
Plum

I have a really annoying fear of flying in airplanes and im a little scared of heights so if im gonna go on a vacation somewhere its either by train, ship or car

9what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Thu May 15, 2008 7:48 pm

Gogo

Gogo
Plum
Plum

Heights, the dark, bugs and pain. I'm slowly dealing with the whole bug problem though... very slowly.

10what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Fri May 16, 2008 12:39 am

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

lets see...I have...

Full Fledge Phobias
Entomophobia - Fear of Insects

Mild Phobias Close to Paranoia
Acrophobia - Fear of Heights
Achluophobia - Fear of Darkness

and that is all =P

11what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Fri May 16, 2008 6:21 am

kujika

kujika
Plum
Plum

I always was afraid of so many things and recently I bought a book which stated : Your fears mustn't necessarily be linked to the things you fear... o...k...

Example:
I'm kinda afraid of dogs barking or animals biting
.... of heights
.... of thunderstorms
.... of pain

http://ice.and.snow.de.vu/

12what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Fri May 16, 2008 9:11 am

lovemikanxnatsume

lovemikanxnatsume
Pineapple
Pineapple

some insects; praying mantis, spiders and so.
Animals; crocodiles and sharks
and afraid being alone

13what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Sun May 18, 2008 2:15 pm

clora102

Plum
Plum

For me, I'm afraid of losing the people I love and friends. It's hard to build relationship, but harder still to loose them all together because you share part of you with that person.

14what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:57 pm

Ayumi

Plum
Plum

i'm afraid of ghost, snakes, alligator, and of course INSECTS!!! i hate em..ewww

15what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:54 pm

zhengcano

Plum
Plum

my mom. She's super scary. At the times when I was at home, it was ridiculous. Her intuition is waaaay past the level of just women's intuition. Luckily, I'm good at talking and she's not always sure of herself so I could hide stuff if I worked hard enough (mentally that is, she'll find any hiding place, and went through all of my stuff just to pass the time). She's so good that if my life were a manga, every panel would have an arrow/text bubble piercing through me. She's so good that if she worked in the CIA, they would've already found Osama Bin Laden, seriously. She's scary.

16what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:54 am

sharpie

Plum
Plum

ugh, I hate hate hate HAAATE bugs! Anything that's like an insect, I run for the nearest chair or just run away haha :P

17what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:19 pm

AnimeFan2133

AnimeFan2133
Plum
Plum

i dont like the dark very much. but why i really dont like are dolls. especially porcelin dolls. i hate they're eyes and they look so creepy like they could move

18what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:32 am

orchidpearl

Plum
Plum

I am most afraid like terrified of myself because I get myself into more trouble than I previously wanted, especially when my conscious tells me to go one way and my emotions and feelings do the exact opposite.

19what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:17 am

yunxin123

Plum
Plum

hmmm i think i afraid of lizard , snake and night

20what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:09 am

yem

Plum
Plum

My greatest fear are insects!! All kinds of them!! ^_^ i just can't stand the way they look and they feel really gross too!!

21what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:37 am

luluchan

Plum
Plum

Bugs >,< i hate them and being lonely, without my family and friends

I have a terrible fear of losing them ;_;

22what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:06 pm

aznmelon

Plum
Plum

I"m afraid of the dark, being alone and when my mom is angry because that rarely happens but when it does.....

23what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:10 pm

imustbeinsane

imustbeinsane
Plum
Plum

My huge, number one fear is definitally shots. I completely start panicking when a nurse comes at me with a needle. We're talking tension headaches, hard time sleeping the night before scheduled shots, hyperventalating, freak-out sessions and squeezing hands like a woman in labor (although I just found out the last bit recently; my mom works as a nurse in OB and was telling the nurse giving me my allergy shots that she can handle me but was suprised when I started squeezing). I am very very slowly working through this; I really don't have a choice since I basically NEED allergy shots (it's that or being on 4-5 meds daily indefinitally).

24what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:18 pm

steelangel123

Plum
Plum

i dont like being in dark it scacy

25what are you afraid of? Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:38 am

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

oh its really scary being in the dark!! and last nite my phone was making weird beeping noises, creeped me out. specialy if you cant fall asleep thats even worse, your imagination takes over you.

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum