Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what are you afraid of?

+37
lylu
kmcc217
Natachouette
Emberlene
kaya_chan
dwindling
zeta
ling2005
pitchan
Mint Cookie
bibi
angry.arg
fishfisheateat
steelangel123
imustbeinsane
aznmelon
luluchan
yem
yunxin123
orchidpearl
AnimeFan2133
sharpie
zhengcano
Ayumi
clora102
lovemikanxnatsume
kujika
Bunnie-Kun
Gogo
blabberwocky
icy_cold
Vilya
KiKi_burgers
twilight9503
happyvampyre
etineski
joysan
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26what are you afraid of? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:12 am

angry.arg

Plum
Plum

definitely heights. that's a biggie
then ghosts. omg super scary.
and probalby the dark. but that ties into ghosts

27what are you afraid of? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:01 pm

bibi

bibi
Plum
Plum

My greatest fear are insects!! All kinds of them!! ^_^ i just can't stand the way they look and they feel really gross too!!

Same here :s
I hate them to the point of getting ridiculous when i see one of them (i always release some weird noise when one of them is close to me XD).

28what are you afraid of? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:30 am

Mint Cookie

Mint Cookie
Plum
Plum

I am scared of heights, acrophebia, okay if I don't look DOWN, and needle...I HATE it!!!

29what are you afraid of? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:14 am

pitchan

Plum
Plum

I have a terrible fear of bees. I've broken awesome headphones trying to get away from bees that have landed on me xD

30what are you afraid of? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:55 pm

ling2005

Plum
Plum

Used to be afraid of the dark. Conquered that fear just 2 years ago. Spiders I'm afraid of. Heights I think I am. I havent been anywhere too tall for me to be scared of.
Mass amounts of water. Aquaphobia is it?

31what are you afraid of? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:28 pm

zeta

Plum
Plum

clowns...ugh

32what are you afraid of? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:47 pm

dwindling

dwindling
Plum
Plum

AP Tests. They are looming like an ever darker shadow on my mind.

33what are you afraid of? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:07 am

kaya_chan

kaya_chan
Plum
Plum

Spiders... they just give me the creeps >.<

34what are you afraid of? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Emberlene

Emberlene
Plum
Plum

I got to agree with Dwindling. I have afraid of them. Not to mention that I need to take 4 of them. Ugh. That and I hate spiders.

35what are you afraid of? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Natachouette

Plum
Plum

I m afraid of spiders too but so much that I can't watch them in TV or look in picture T_________________T

36what are you afraid of? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:26 pm

kmcc217

Plum
Plum

I'm scared of all insect and bugs. I don't like the way that the crawl on walls and I don't know if it would climb on me when I'm sleep.

37what are you afraid of? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:01 am

lylu

Plum
Plum

For me it's not really a phobia, but since I was small I have my momets when I getreally scared of being in a very dark plae, my mind starts imagining wierd things Sad

38what are you afraid of? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:20 pm

blank123

Plum
Plum

I'm afraid that I'll never be successful. That I'll never be the mature, smart and successful adult that I've been dreaming of

39what are you afraid of? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:25 am

aline

Plum
Plum

i'm afraid of failure, ghost and silence..

40what are you afraid of? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Karol_Campos

Plum
Plum

insects! alll kinds of them!
really gross

41what are you afraid of? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are you afraid of? Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:48 pm

haamal

Plum
Plum

I'm scared of heights and some insects and snakes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum