Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love in the air...

+8
Dream_Lights
Hikaru
Lilith
B-yun
Habanera
happyvampyre
nutmegan
fishfisheateat
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Love in the air... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the air... Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:56 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

LOL. That's hilarious, and you know it.

27Love in the air... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the air... Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:26 pm

Habanera

Habanera
Pineapple
Pineapple

AP teachers are NICE? Really?

Hmm... not me! Nope. =P

28Love in the air... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the air... Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:54 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Well, since I'm a freshman, and taking accelerated for my level, they're 10th grade teachers, so tehy have to be nice-ish??

29Love in the air... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the air... Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:36 am

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

wow thats sad. i had to deal with that for middle school SO i occupied myself with another guy. wahoo!

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

30Love in the air... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the air... Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:07 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

... My love life is killing me. Not even slowly either, oh no.

And being mean to this one guy that asked me out last year is biting me in the ass now... Not fun.

31Love in the air... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the air... Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:58 pm

fishfisheateat

fishfisheateat
Strawberry
Strawberry

aw... did i mention already did that for three years?
do u guys go to a diff high school?
cuz in my town we're lucky, they seperate people into 2 middlies and then in high school, everyone comes together
but if you still like him then its a really serious crush
(i have reeeliked my guy from the other school again...)
eh im bored

http://www.freewebs.com/21things

32Love in the air... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the air... Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:08 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

That's what they do for my school system too, and no, me and happy do not go to the same school. It would rock if we did, though...

I ghaonestly have no clue is I still like Paperclip. Actually scratch that I don't, not really. He's too much work to bother with. I don't have anyone I like, actually.

33Love in the air... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the air... Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:19 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Too much love in the air for me. My life has basically sucked for the past month and a half because of that... Basically, my best friend and I liked the same guy. And he liked me, which was bad, because it totally demolished her self-esteem. But she gave us her blessing, basically, and now the guy and I are going out... Yay! Love

34Love in the air... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the air... Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:45 am

B-yun

B-yun

I've only had a crush on 2 guys...one from year 2-5 and the other in year 8 for not long after i found out he had a girlfriend.
Smile yes long time

35Love in the air... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the air... Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:36 pm

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

Eh I usually do have a crush but recently none. Although this guy that sits behind me in Geometry does keep flirting with me every chance he gets so it can get rather annoying. Especially since I had two guys last year like that but they were more aggresive and would force a hug on me everyday. >.<

36Love in the air... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the air... Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:55 pm

Hikaru

Hikaru
Strawberry
Strawberry

Yes I have found my crush! But he is already graduated but I had a crush on him since i was grade 6 till now (2 years) I already confess to him but got rejected in a sweet way! Because of that I can't stop this feeling any more Excited

http://angel015.angels@hotmail.com

37Love in the air... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the air... Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:35 am

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

Yeah the guy from my earlier post asked me out about a month ago and I said yes and he's actually really nice. But what was really sweet was that when he found that I was into anime he actually started getting into anime too. Good luck to you Hikaru!

38Love in the air... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the air... Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:05 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

yay, right now i'm the only one crush-free, i liked someone before but then now i think he is kind of freaky, so i don't like him anymore.

39Love in the air... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the air... Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:42 pm

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Lol its a CRUSH xD
I dont really believe in love but
i love the feeling of being in love xD
Thats the only thing i love about love
All my loves are TERRBLE x.x

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

40Love in the air... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the air... Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:24 am

shimon

shimon
Plum
Plum

I once had a crush on a guy (and it's a huge one, too)
but sadly he had to move away....cannot forget him...

41Love in the air... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the air... Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:20 am

senkikai

Plum
Plum

Yesss there is nothing more fun than a crush >__<
what REALLY sucks if he's the cutest upperclassmen ever and your friends keep gushing about how "hot" he is to you.
All I can say is "ha...ha..." and pretend I'm not totally uncomfortable >>

42Love in the air... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the air... Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:51 am

zoey1771

Plum
Plum

before i was going out, there's this really handsome guy.. he is my brother's friend and i really liked him....

but as the time pased.... after i accepted my friend's confession.. i no longer had interest in him...
can that be called crush???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum