Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions and Answers

+29
fritefal
Becksterr
Lilith
Candi
Vilya
fishfisheateat
Habanera
Moon-Kay
avenia
Dream_Lights
Loving_Day
Bunnie-Kun
KiKi_burgers
.Dollz
Rosalia
smellyfish
nutmegan
zhengcano
mikariangel
icy_cold
WingedAng3l
twilight9503
happyvampyre
kujika
Mizuki040
lovemikanxnatsume
shinjou
lleufer
scribblezo8
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 36]

26Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:27 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

DUH!! I'm a freak... I want one of a cobra around my neck... Or twisting vines up my legs.

What would you do if your parents were murdered right in front of you? (sorry, I feel violent/depressed today...)

27Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:21 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

I would rejoice for momimon but I would cry my eyes out for my father.
however, I would still go stright to the insurance company for the money.

What would you do if a bunch of guys cornered you on a small pathway and ask for all your money?

28Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:21 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I would shrug my shoulders and say "What money? I'm flat broke fooL! Can't you leave this hobo alone?"

What do you think would happen if the Emos all turned preppy?

29Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:43 pm

.Dollz

.Dollz
Pineapple
Pineapple

Then Hell would have froze over and everyone would do the opposites.

What if your parents grounded you for no reason??

30Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:52 am

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Then I would sneak out.

Which comedian is your fave?

31Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:56 am

.Dollz

.Dollz
Pineapple
Pineapple

Arnuad Collery

What do you think about forums??

32Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:11 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

They're cool, unless the people on it are bees. This one, for instance, is cool.

Which kind of food is you fave?

33Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:36 pm

.Dollz

.Dollz
Pineapple
Pineapple

Sushi!!

What is your fave manga??

34Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:06 am

WingedAng3l

WingedAng3l
Lime
Lime

vampire knight
what kinda of music do you like

http://sherbetlemonscan.blogspot.com/

35Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:05 am

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Um...anything that has Electric guitar...classic rock, alternative rock, punk rock, techno...almost everything except R&B, country, within temptation (such posers) and Avril Lavigne. She sucks.

Who's your favorite author?

36Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:28 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Ah, Jesus.
I like so many different authors... Stephanie Meyer ranks up near the top.... Oh wait, I know my favorite: Michelle Sagara, for her Cast series. I love Nightshade Love

What are your plans for the summer?

37Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:48 am

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Um, vacation tomorrow...then two weeks after that I have to go to Buffalo for a surprise party thingy...then camp the week after that! w00t Beaver Cross! After that, nothing.

How do you feel about raves?

38Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:50 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Oh, I wanna go! You meet cool people there...

Are you religious?

39Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:48 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Not really, even though I'm a PK (Pastor's Kid)

What do you think the meaning of life is?

40Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:49 am

KiKi_burgers

KiKi_burgers
Strawberry
Strawberry

Main Entry: 1life
Pronunciation: \ˈlīf\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural lives \ˈlīvz\
Etymology: Middle English lif, from Old English līf; akin to Old English libban to live — more at live
Date: before 12th century
1 a: the quality that distinguishes a vital and functional being from a dead body b: a principle or force that is considered to underlie the distinctive quality of animate beings c: an organismic state characterized by capacity for metabolism, growth, reaction to stimuli, and reproduction
2 a: the sequence of physical and mental experiences that make up the existence of an individual b: one or more aspects of the process of living
3: biography 1
4: spiritual existence transcending physical death
5 a: the period from birth to death b: a specific phase of earthly existence c: the period from an event until death d: a sentence of imprisonment for the remainder of a convict's life
6: a way or manner of living
7: livelihood
8: a vital or living being; specifically : person
9: an animating and shaping force or principle
10: spirit, animation
11: the form or pattern of something existing in reality
12: the period of duration, usefulness, or popularity of something
13: the period of existence (as of a subatomic particle) — compare half-life
14: a property (as resilience or elasticity) of an inanimate substance or object resembling the animate quality of a living being
15: living beings (as of a particular kind or environment)
16 a: human activities b: animate activity and movement c: the activities of a given sphere, area, or time
17: one providing interest and vigor
18: an opportunity for continued viability
19capitalized Christian Science : god 1b
20: something resembling animate life

see there are 20 different things life could mean so pick one and shut up about it! (no im joking i dont really care)

If you were given a pet squid that could granted wishes every time you drink its ink what would you do?

41Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:56 am

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Then I would drink the ink and wish that I would never get ink poioning. Then I would make a lot of wishes!

How would you react if everything turned into an abstract painting?

42Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:00 am

KiKi_burgers

KiKi_burgers
Strawberry
Strawberry

i would greatly enjoy watching every one stumble through it while i go on about as normal (i might even quite theropy)

what would you do with ducktape, grape jelly, a 100 year old oak tree and a very large speaker system?

43Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:30 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Um, first I would question the motives of whoever gave that to me, then I would host a sweet jelly rave party with ducktape based entertainment in the branches of the oak tree.

What would you do if you were attacked by a rabid hippie?

44Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:13 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

Give em soda.
What would you do if manga/anime gone forever?

45Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:30 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I would cry, because a significant part of my life would have vanished.

Do you enjoy your life?

46Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:26 am

KiKi_burgers

KiKi_burgers
Strawberry
Strawberry

at times yes

do you like the majority of people you know?

47Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:02 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

No, but there are quite a few that I like.

What is the longest piece of writing that you've written?

48Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:03 am

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

ummm...I do not know...oh yes a Novel o.o I wrote an equivalent of a novel...surprisingly...even though I hate writing...

is your height average among your class?

49Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:53 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

No... In my school so many people are over six feet... It makes my little heart weep.

What is the longest span of time that you have been completly devoid of electronics?

50Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:10 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

o.o...3 hours...oh yes 24hours...xD

Do you play sports alot =O are you on a sports team =3?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum