Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions and Answers

+29
fritefal
Becksterr
Lilith
Candi
Vilya
fishfisheateat
Habanera
Moon-Kay
avenia
Dream_Lights
Loving_Day
Bunnie-Kun
KiKi_burgers
.Dollz
Rosalia
smellyfish
nutmegan
zhengcano
mikariangel
icy_cold
WingedAng3l
twilight9503
happyvampyre
kujika
Mizuki040
lovemikanxnatsume
shinjou
lleufer
scribblezo8
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 36]

51Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:15 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

When I was younger I was seriously into sports. I still watch some (basketball, football (aka soccer) and occasionally lacrosse), but I don't play on any teams.

Have you ever fallen asleep while someone was talking to you?

52Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:51 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Yes, I have =D many times actually @_@ xD lols

Do you like to read novels =3?

53Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:00 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Yep, I love them! I've actually written one, but I'm too chicken to send it in to publishing...

Do you prefer the heat or the cold?

54Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:37 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

Cold. I'm hate hot, but that's excluding food, though I still can't eat steaming stuff right away. I hate hot weather, as either I"ll sweat like crazy, or fall asleep everywhere the whole day.
Do you like writing essays?

55Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:44 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

NO I HATE ESSAYS >.> they can go to hell for all I care, hopefully they do.

What would you do if someone hit you with a car, came out asked if you were ok then hit you again?

56Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:31 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I would probably die. If not, then I would dedicate the remainder of my life learning martial arts so I could hunt that person down and kick their ass in a truly epic fashion.

What would you do if no one could hear or see you?

57Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:34 am

KiKi_burgers

KiKi_burgers
Strawberry
Strawberry

be like the greatest theif ever and get revenge on every one i needed to get revenge on

what would u go if you were the only one left on earth?

58Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:40 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I would be overjoyed, because things would finally be QUIET.

What if you had a horrible skin disease that made you look terrible, and everyone feared you because of it?

59Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:43 am

KiKi_burgers

KiKi_burgers
Strawberry
Strawberry

ummmm........ become head of the saitanis church maybe? idk

what if you really did find a live baby eating dead babys in a trash can?

60Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:48 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I would probably scream in terror, because I don't like babies in the first place.

What if... your family was a pack of cannibals?

61Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:47 am

KiKi_burgers

KiKi_burgers
Strawberry
Strawberry

i would move out

umm... whats the name of the person you like right now?

62Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:16 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Umm.... Not telling?

What would you do if you got bit by a werewolf?

63Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:30 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I might turn into a werewolf or I might die but if I turned into a werewolf I'd turn you all into one =O

what would you do if a vampire bit you =D?

64Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:30 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I would jump/fly for joy!

What would you do if you had four days left to live?

65Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:33 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I'd run around, beat the shit out of the people who've pissed me off and give all my stuff to my friend

what would you do if, the George Clooney asked you out =O <3 George lols

66Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:33 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

The I would call him a peodifile.

What happened if your sibling/friend turned into a water-buffalo?

67Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:35 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I would have a great time, going "Great Cow" tipping.

How would you react if a hippie kissed you on the back of the head, thinking you were someone else?

68Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:26 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I'd just go hmm...>.>?

What would you do after you finish tipping some cows and the farmer didn't come out =O?

69Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:13 am

KiKi_burgers

KiKi_burgers
Strawberry
Strawberry

punch the farmer in the face for being a horribale pet owner

what if ur priest baby bite you

70Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:44 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I'd...just go wtf >.>, and hand the baby to someone else =O

what would you do if a guy slapped you >.>?

71Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:55 pm

twilight9503

twilight9503
Lime
Lime

Pay him back double. (that's one of my most important mottos)
What would you do if you become homeless?

72Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:02 pm

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I would move to Los Angeles, because homeless people there make $70,000 a year, and it's tax-free.

What would you do if you became a ghost, and could only get to heaven if you did good things?

73Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:57 pm

nutmegan

nutmegan
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Then I would stay a ghost for a very long time.

Is there really anything interesting to do in summer?

74Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:52 pm

Bunnie-Kun

Bunnie-Kun
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

N and an O

What did you do today?

75Questions and Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions and Answers Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:00 am

KiKi_burgers

KiKi_burgers
Strawberry
Strawberry

wook up and ate food

hows ur life been?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum