Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bleach Vs. Naruto

+27
janelleski
aapmens
blacktristar
silentloner
pitchan
TheBlackCatOfMisfortune
Kuran
azerty1709
yunxin123
luluchan
happyvampyre
ichii
Dream_Lights
exedata
Lnhiang
blabberwocky
WingedAng3l
basher
twilight9503
whyanime
mikariangel
joysan
Vilya
meropi
Mizuki040
lleufer
StarlightDreams
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which anime do you like more?

Bleach Vs. Naruto - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Bleach Vs. Naruto - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% [ 14 ]
Bleach Vs. Naruto - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%Bleach Vs. Naruto - Page 2 Vote_rcap 55% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 31

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Bleach Vs. Naruto - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleach Vs. Naruto Thu May 06, 2010 3:08 pm

aapmens

Plum
Plum

wel if we are looking at the most reacent chapters its bleach for sure realy wana see ichigo transform again :D

27Bleach Vs. Naruto - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleach Vs. Naruto Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:08 am

janelleski

Plum
Plum

wow bleach is leading!

if i am to answer this poll about 3 years ago, my answer will definitely be bleach. unfortunately, i answered this now and my answer is naruto. because the plot is far more interesting than the other. moreover, i definitely am not buying the randomness bleach is showing in it's current plot.

28Bleach Vs. Naruto - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleach Vs. Naruto Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:18 pm

SiDE

Plum
Plum

I'm more of a Naruto fan cause the Anime is true to the Manga story like compared to Bleach especially the fillers...

29Bleach Vs. Naruto - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleach Vs. Naruto Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:35 am

urfuwastar

Plum
Plum

Both have a good thing about it..... it have a total complete different genre in term of storyline.... but i voted for Naruto.... it's more complex, involved and credit to every characters unlike Bleach.... Ichigo defeat all the strongest rivals when other characters couldn't defeat them... that's bull.... storyline---> Naruto have better explanation and it makes sense unlike Bleach.... some human characters just get their power out of nowhere :like Inoue....:

30Bleach Vs. Naruto - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleach Vs. Naruto Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:57 am

yuki00214

yuki00214
Plum
Plum

I like Naruto more because I think that Bleach is stupid. Also because I think Sasuke and Itachi are hot and there are no hot guys in bleach so yea.....

31Bleach Vs. Naruto - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleach Vs. Naruto Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Azula

Azula
Plum
Plum

Naruto or Naruto Shippuden is better than Bleach.
Bleach's fillers are even consistant with the story.
The fillers make it obvious to the viewers that it is on a different storyline.
Naruto fillers follow a narrow story line whether it be from the manga or from extra stretched out stuff.

I think Naruto Shippuden makes fillers believable to a sense that it goes hand in hand with the manga.

As for Bleach, the way they ended the Azien Arc was too low quality. I thought they would have made it look better as opposed to the manga. The manga ended the arc better than the anime. The manga allows readers to put their own ferocious imagination to the story, the anime just decreases the intensity of the true action.

The only thing that I would think that makes Bleach better than Naruto, is the opening/ending music choices. Other than that, Naruto & Naruto Shippiden rocks sooo much.

http://mangatoshokan.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2