Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

100% Perfect Girl

+40
bluemoon_2701
Sis_mariacute
garudeee
shelly
Legion of Manga
Chira
chloe1220
heaven_darkrush
coraya
Leena
anacamelia
refreshing101
trick
Sateen
Lilytiger
oki-nichan
andromeda123
azerty1709
scribblezo8
maymay
gatita
Hiwatari
soh20
kissofparadise
avenia
chy
tachan
Kurohime
redtiger08
etineski
saneta
nousernameyet
yuna37
sharpie
bvanessa
Dream_Lights
zhengcano
happyvampyre
whyanime
jinx_you
44 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1100% Perfect Girl Empty 100% Perfect Girl Wed May 21, 2008 1:12 am

jinx_you

Plum
Plum

100% Perfect Girl I8544
Mangaka: Wann
Volume: 10 (ongoing)
Genre: Drama, romance, Shoujo
Summary: "Jay Jin is the headstrong teenage rebel, determined to prove she's serious about making art. J. Max is the tall debonair foreigner, in Korea on business, with more--much more--to his background than he lets on. On the surface, it would seem as though Jay and J. have nothing in common... until a chance encounter in a hotel lobby sparks a mysterious attraction. Will true love prove strong enough to overcome the language barrier, not to mention the thousands of miles separating two attractive people? Then there are the interventions of friends and family who think they know best... as well as a disastrous encounter with spicy chicken kebab!"

I just recently started reading this one... and I am hooked. It's a fabulous manhwa. It has an intriguing storyline that constantly has me wanting to know what happens next, fabulous characters, and suberb artwork (although, I have one complaint, I really hate the lips when she draws up-close full facials - is it just me?). And I have to say, this manhwa might actually have the most appealing character personalites to me. They're both serious, but not. Hoah (the "bulter") definitely cracks me up. He's a 12 year old boy with a IQ of 180 and a doctorate.. who talks of things that no 12 year old boy should (example - leaving dirty magazine's in J's bedroom and saying that once J gets Jay into bed, everything will be fine - lol). Then there's Ben, J's secretary.. after the whole kebab incident, when he was talkin about all the types of assassinations they've dealt with, how assassination by chicken was a new one (I happened to have been taking a drink at the time - ended up having to clean my laptop screen). And then there's Kairan, J's bodyguard.. and during the whole chicken fiasco, he was all ready to assassinate Jay. And of course, my favorite part, was when Jay refused J.. and he (Kairan) was all like, kidnap her. Before he even went into the room to consult J, I knew that was gonna come out of his mouth (lol). I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how this one unfolds. Especially after that wicked dream she had.. I'm wondering if it's a premonution of some sorts of what's to come. This is definitely a fabulous read, so you should check it out if you haven't.

Also, I recommend Can't Lose You (another fabulous manhwa by the same mangaka).

2100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Fri May 30, 2008 10:33 pm

whyanime

whyanime
Pineapple
Pineapple

I love this series, though it is seriously dragging. The girl is starting to get annoying...it's like, what does his highness have to do to get laid!!!! Come on now. If you've been with your man for over a year and you're over 18 and still a virgin and not giving it up to the man you love... there has got to be something wrong. Argh, this girl is starting to get on my nerves....she doesn't deserve Jarte, I don't even know why he loves her so much!!! She goes from one extreme to another. Overall the story is good, some repeat plots, side story tend to lagg the series....right now I'm reading into volume 7 and it's like...there is maybe 2 more volumes left...at this rate it's like just hurry up and end it already!!! Maybe the plot will thicken. Who knows how many more time she'll be kidnapped.

3100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Sat May 31, 2008 9:38 am

happyvampyre

happyvampyre
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I've gotten up to volume 5... and while I love it, it is way too dramatic for my tastes. All the characters have serious angst issues...

4100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:28 pm

zhengcano

Plum
Plum

I LOVE IT! Sure, its a little obsessive, but every page just wrenches my heart so bad that it feels so good. Seriously though, I hope theres a "good" (and good as in quality too) ending to this, they've suffered so much, and I don't really like Haou Airen endings! I know, I'm too sentimental.

5100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

Its so good, is there a anime of it?

6100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:06 am

bvanessa

bvanessa
Plum
Plum

I love this serie. I find the characters very interesting but it's a little too dramatic.

7100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:48 pm

sharpie

Plum
Plum

This mahwa is soooooo one of my favourites! I just love the story

8100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:05 pm

yuna37

yuna37
Plum
Plum

I love this manhwa too! There is a lot of drama in it, and the storyline has many twists and turns -I just love it!!!! Poor Jarte, he sure is enduring alot of heartache (sometimes it's painful to watch). I sure hope it ends happily, with Jarte and Jay loving eachother and no more kidnappings (hehe).

9100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:49 am

nousernameyet

nousernameyet
Plum
Plum

"J is looking for Jay"
Thats soooo damn cute =]...in general the story is really fantastic..
but this.."every likes and falls in love with Jay" is...eeehm..
somewhat bugging me..-.-..
But the drawings are BEAUTIFUL!! She looks wonderful and her dresses =))

10100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:47 pm

saneta

saneta
Plum
Plum

yep I agree the drawings are beautiful and Jay looks so elegant. I'm just sad that they had to go through all that. J you can do it!!!!

also luigi die you basta@#~!!!!!!!!! angry

11100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:18 am

etineski

Plum
Plum

ahh yer welp JAY...looks alot of hard things to go by as everyday as it ish..aww. It has a nice art..so niceeeeeee..

12100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:01 pm

redtiger08

Plum
Plum

I really like this art - well, personally I'm obsessed with manhwa style art...cough... it's licensed and it's at Borders, and there are more volumes out there than online. *shrugs* it's kinda hard to follow. One problem follows the other and everyone falls in love with Jay...

13100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:19 am

Kurohime

Plum
Plum

Oh my ^_^ Awesome Manhwa =^_^=
I liked it sonce the 1st page... in the airplane :P Of course, it's impossible to find so easy 100% perfect partner ^_^ to tell the truth, I haven't expected this to turn out that he finds this girl so easy and so sonn (I mean their 1st meeting) ^_^' I was a bit disappointed :p And how she nearly
Spoiler:
him :P that was incredible rofl
It was all good till it started dragging with her
Spoiler:
and the after efects... It's just lost its salt for me T_T
but nevertheless ^_^ it's a perfect read before going on date :P (guess why)

14100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:55 pm

tachan

Plum
Plum

I liked it in the beginning. Everything just got messy with so much drama after a while. Strangely enough, though, I anxiously look for each new chapter to read...

15100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:28 am

chy

Plum
Plum

This story feels like a cross between cinderella and romeo and juliet. It's a really sweet manhwa. right now, i've only read up to volume 6 but it's progressed quite well. So many twists and the characters are really cute... especially Jarte and Jay

16100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:37 am

avenia

avenia
Plum
Plum

yeah it does kinda feel like Romeo and Juliet, i mean he's a prince and that stuff but i seriously do like the series,i mean the art is great and everything and the storyline is ok but what bothers me most is that there is not much humor in this Sad so it gets really boring sometimes, other than that it's a really good series Excited

17100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:41 pm

kissofparadise

kissofparadise
Plum
Plum

I LOOVE this mangaka and this series- another version of Cinderella. Jay is soo pretty in every single of the dresses that she wears and of course, SOO lucky to marry Jarte, although he can e a prick sometimes.... HOwever, with the last few chapters, I feel that the story is beginning to drag a bit....

18100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:56 am

soh20

Plum
Plum

I want both Jays to marry quickly
the story is getting way too complicated

19100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:20 am

Hiwatari

Plum
Plum

Сomplicated? I think in next vol it become even more complicated //)

20100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:58 pm

gatita

Plum
Plum

I'm only up to volume 2 right now, and I'm waiting for the story to be finished before reading it entirely again.

21100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:26 pm

maymay

Plum
Plum

I really love this manwha but i think there are so many twist and turns in the story. I hope this would end soon because the story is kinda dragging now. Even though I say its dragging, I still look forward for the next chapter to come out. At least something happens between them

22100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:46 am

scribblezo8

scribblezo8
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I really love it because even though they love each other
they cant be with each other with what they think about themselves
they tend to misunderstand each other very much and its soo much
pyscology ^_^ i really love this manga because even though you love them
you cant have them in your mind.

http://www.sherbetlemon.heavenforum.com

23100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:45 am

azerty1709

Plum
Plum

this is a complicated relation between the two lover she loves him but she didn't say to him and him is afraid to hurt her

24100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:26 am

andromeda123

Plum
Plum

I LOVE IT! Sure, its a little obsessive, but every page just wrenches
my heart so bad that it feels so good. Seriously though, I hope theres
a "good" (and good as in quality too) ending to this, they've suffered
so much, and I don't really like Haou Airen endings! I know, I'm too
sentimental.

25100% Perfect Girl Empty Re: 100% Perfect Girl Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:33 pm

oki-nichan

Plum
Plum

I really like this manhwa but i think it got a bit too much for me at the end so I rated it lower than her other work (Can't loose you). The ending's a bit abrupt but I think the epilogues made up for it. Happy reading!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum