Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ai Girl

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ai Girl Empty Ai Girl Wed May 21, 2008 1:33 am

jinx_you

Plum
Plum

Ai Girl I3724
Mangaka: Sugi Emiko
Volumes: 4 (complete)
Genre: Drama, Mature, Romance, Shoujo, School Life, Smut
Summary: "Toujou Souko attends a Catholic high school for girls and spends most of her days ditching class and trying to hook up with guys. She's in a hurry to fall in love and often gets into trouble. Ueda-sensei is Souko's homeroom teacher and all the girls idolize him on campus. He thinks Souko's a good kid and is looking out for her best interests... Yet he never meant to encourage to her to try and seduce him...
What begins as a passionate affair becomes a true and undying love... Ai Girl is an angsty love story loaded with melodrama."

Brought to you by the mangaka of Luv Clinic and Get You, is another fabulous manga. In all honesty, when I first read this one, I was just looking for a manga to read because I was running out of 'em (lol). But after the first chapter, I was pretty well hooked and continued to read it. Despite knowning that this one is going to be a sad one (poor Souko - how she deals with knowing that, I have no idea except for being one tough female), I continue to read it because it's fabulous is storyline, artwork, and characters. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this one ends.

I also want to say that it's a complete shame that we lost Sugi. She was a fabulous mangaka.

2Ai Girl Empty Re: Ai Girl Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:21 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

...............it sounds..............ok
never seen it until now

3Ai Girl Empty Re: Ai Girl Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:52 am

ralphsmum

Plum
Plum

This one was WAY too dramatic for me. I had to stop reading it. But I like a lot of Sugi Emiko's other stuff. R.I.P.

4Ai Girl Empty Re: Ai Girl Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:44 pm

vampire103

vampire103

I only read a little bit of it but it really was a little too much for me. I didn't especially like it and it really was way too dramatic for me Disappointed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum