Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

7th Period is a Secret.

+8
iAoi
shimon
TheBlackCatOfMisfortune
tachan
redtiger08
kamishiro
unplugged
jinx_you
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

17th Period is a Secret. Empty 7th Period is a Secret. Wed May 21, 2008 1:15 am

jinx_you

Plum
Plum

7th Period is a Secret. I13940
Mangaka: Chiba Kozue
Volume: 1 (complete)
Genre: Shoujo, Romance
Summary: "Three months since she has transfered. Shun has already become her class mood maker! But to be honest, she's just a timid girl not being able to show who she really is and who's scared of getting shunned from the class. So she's always forcefully smilling... And then, one day, her teacher suddenly said, "let's be friends." Starting to melt her heart and pouring her tears, Shun eventually falls for him, but...?!"

Another manga that I recently stumbled upon. This is one that I easily got hooked on due to the storyline. And the reason for that is because it's based on something I believe every has felt at least once or has gone through it. The artwork is also beauitfully done.. and has very charming qualitities. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Shun releasing her true self as the story progresses. I know it must be painful to surpress your true self and emotions.. so I definitley think it will be interesting in seeing her let go of that. And Jin.. he's definitely an unquie character.. and I'm really looking forward to finding out more about his eccentric self. When I saw his desk.. that seriously made me laugh. And his personality.. it's definitely an interesting one.. sorta childlike. I'm wondering if that's really his true character or not. And I'm really looking forward to seeing the relationship that develops between the two (especially if Jin is somewhat like Shun).

27th Period is a Secret. Empty Re: 7th Period is a Secret. Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:22 pm

unplugged

Plum
Plum

i love this short manga
its really sweett
its one of those ones where you can read it over and over again at different times and still find it unbelievable cute

37th Period is a Secret. Empty Re: 7th Period is a Secret. Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:02 pm

kamishiro

Plum
Plum

I read it , it was nice , cute and funny but it wasn't something that made me " click " like " I LOVEEE IT , IT'S ONE OF THE BEST MANGA EVEER MADE " or something ...
so if i had to rate it would be 6.5
I think it was because it was so short that , in my opinion , the development of their personality and relationship was too fast and it got me unsastified.

47th Period is a Secret. Empty Re: 7th Period is a Secret. Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:47 pm

redtiger08

Plum
Plum

It's cute...but there's really no developement. I understand that she had trouble expressing herself and all, but still...although the story implies things...nothing really is followed through.

57th Period is a Secret. Empty Re: 7th Period is a Secret. Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:02 pm

tachan

Plum
Plum

This story is very complex despite it's length. The interaction between the student and teacher is very normal and you can understand the character's feelings. The female lead is just so cute too.

67th Period is a Secret. Empty Re: 7th Period is a Secret. Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:50 am

TheBlackCatOfMisfortune

Plum
Plum

I love this manga a lot, because from the start I felt very identificated with Shun and the way she feels.. In the other hand Jin-chan is soooo cute ^^

77th Period is a Secret. Empty Re: 7th Period is a Secret. Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:13 am

shimon

shimon
Plum
Plum

chibe kozue sensei's works are really nice!

87th Period is a Secret. Empty Re: 7th Period is a Secret. Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:29 pm

iAoi

iAoi
Plum
Plum

I really liked this one, it was very sweet~~ :3

97th Period is a Secret. Empty Re: 7th Period is a Secret. Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Oasis

Oasis
Plum
Plum

I love this one but too bad it was cut off short..

107th Period is a Secret. Empty Re: 7th Period is a Secret. Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:58 am

EYEMAZE

EYEMAZE
Plum
Plum

こんにちは !
it was really sweet manga and i liked it very much ~ it was too short ! >: annoying

117th Period is a Secret. Empty Re: 7th Period is a Secret. Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Legion of Manga

Plum
Plum

OOOOOhh I love Chiba Kozue you draw so beautiful... I read this manga ! 7th Period is a Secret. 812579

127th Period is a Secret. Empty Re: 7th Period is a Secret. Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:33 am

SamanthaDS

SamanthaDS
Plum
Plum

I liked this one a lot. It was really cute. I would have liked to see where it went afterwards though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum