Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love

+12
iAoi
simplicity5
ling2005
ralphsmum
maymay
gatita
redtiger08
kamishiro
unplugged
zhengcano
ichii
jinx_you
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jinx_you

Plum
Plum

Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love I7178
Mangaka: Aoki Kotomi
Volume(s): 9 (complete)
Genre(s): Drama, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Tragedy
Summary: "Takuma and Mayu's story began when they were only 8 years old. During his childhood, Takuma was constantly hospitalised due to his heart condition. He soon became friends with Mayu, the daughter of the doctor in charge of his case. Day by day they grew closer and closer. However, the summer when Takuma was 8, he made a promise to Mayu that he couldn't keep... Their story unfolds as they grow older and their bond gets stronger... "

The only word that comes to mind for this manga is... ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS (but that also applies to Aoki Kotomi's other works as well). This manga is so good. Fabulous artwork, beautiful (and bittersweet) storyline, and definitely unforgetable characters. I am so looking forward to reading the rest of this manga. I can't wait to see Takuma and Mayu older and see how their relationship unfolds and blooms. This is definitely a manga you should check out if you haven't yet.. It's a really sweet one.

ichii

Plum
Plum

The story i find is really sad. I like how the two main characters Takuma and Mayu love each other soo much and their bond that seem to grow and get stronger every time. I just hope that Takuma does not die at the end T_T

zhengcano

Plum
Plum

so sadl T.T, the tragedy genre scares me, but its just so good i have to keep reading

unplugged

Plum
Plum

omg the first time i read this lol i like freaking cried by chapter 5!!!!!!!!!!
its so sad but so sweeeeeeet

kamishiro

Plum
Plum

Looks interesting , and sweet
I want to read it o3o

redtiger08

Plum
Plum

This one is really sad. This mangaka does a lot of happylike manga...it's an interesting change of pace.

gatita

Plum
Plum

I absolutely adore this manga. I stop everything to read it whenever there's a new chapter out. I still wonder what will be the end, though.

maymay

Plum
Plum

There is a lot of drama in this manga. It was not a smooth sailing relationship but from what it seems to have a happy ending based on the raw scan I saw. I just have to wait for scanlation to better understand the story

ralphsmum

Plum
Plum

This is such a good manga, I even downloaded all the RAWS, although I can't read Japanese. Aoki Kotomi just keeps getting better with each new manga in my opinion, and with this one she really shows what she can do!.

ling2005

Plum
Plum

I'm not a huge fan of the artwork but I must say it has an absolute brilliant story to it. So sad and so much drama but thats what makes it so great. Its a must read, I'm still eagerly waiting for the next chapter. ^^

simplicity5

simplicity5
Plum
Plum

Spoiler:
Other than that though....it's sweet how they are so faithful to each other. ^^

iAoi

iAoi
Plum
Plum

I really love this manga, but it's so damn depressing. D:

classicorner

Plum
Plum

Can't wait to see them together. It's funny how takuma laughed when mayu farted coz she was so nervous.. hahaha. Anyways, i also hope takuma won't die at the end and that they get together.. XD

soundous

Plum
Plum

simplicity5 wrote:This story is pretty good but I started getting angry at the guy for his stupidity...well, I know he was doing it all for the girl but still.....I think Mayu would rather be with him even if he didn't have alot of time.

you're right, cause it's not like she's beeing happy without him

simplicity5

simplicity5
Plum
Plum

soundous wrote:you're right, cause it's not like she's beeing happy without him

Hahaha. ^^; Glad I'm not the only one that was frustrated at that.

sabs

Plum
Plum

I love this manga, it can be funny but also very sad sometimes... The characters are fantastic... the artwork is nice...

Legion of Manga

Plum
Plum

I love this manga , I love shoujo great!! Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu - Secret Unrequited Love 932669

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum