Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru - Secret Sweethearts

+4
alana
kamishiro
CuteBunny4
jinx_you
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jinx_you

Plum
Plum

Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru - Secret Sweethearts I2919
Mangaka: Aoki Kotomi
Volumes: 10 (complete)
Genre: Mature, Drama, Romance, School Life, Smut
Summary: "Yori's attitude has changed. He and his twin sister, Iku, used to be inseparable as children, but lately Yori's been different -- eager to be apart from Iku. Iku worries that he hates her, but the truth is far more scandalous. Now, Yori would risk losing everything to have his little sister. Iku loves her big brother enough that she would never risk losing him, and so she'll do what it takes to keep them together... but Yori doesn't want to have her that way -- as a sister dedicated to her twin. Can Iku ever love Yori not as a brother but as a man?"

I'm a huge fan of Aoki's works.. and towards this manga I feel no different. I haven't gotten too far into the volumes yet, but I have to say, I love it. Interesting storyline, beautiful artwork, and intriguing characters. Despite having "incest" as a topic of the manga, I still enjoy it. And I have a feeling that things aren't exactly how they appear, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing if my hunch is correct or not. If you love any other of Aoki's works, such as Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu, I'd at least check this one out and see what you think. And if you're set off one the whole 'incest' idea.. honestly, I'd keep an open mind because you have no idea how this manga will unfold.

CuteBunny4

CuteBunny4

This is one of the first manga I have ever read
I LOVE IT

kamishiro

Plum
Plum

I have read 'til volume 2 or 3 , dun remember ^^''
But i really liked <33 forbidden love story are the beest ! xDDD

alana

Plum
Plum

i always roots for the twins to saty together!!! or borthers and sister ... dont know why but i always do !!!

^^

gatita

Plum
Plum

I stopped reading up to volume 3 I think. I'll read it again some day, when everything will be finished (hopefully soon, there's only one volume left to be released in my country).

maymay

Plum
Plum

I don't know if this is still being scanlated. I saw the raw and it seems to be somewhat a happy ending. But I really would like to know if they are really siblings or not....

ralphsmum

Plum
Plum

This hasn't been scanlated in a while unfortunately. It is one of the most passionate mangas I have ever read. I really like it, and hope they scanlate more chapters soon.

Layasama

Layasama
Plum
Plum

Too bad! Because it is a lot of romance. I felt I melt when I watched the film. It's a shame they are brother and sister. I do not like stories where there are interdisciplinary Sad Since this is not allowed, people suffer needlessly

http://romancemanga.over-blog.net/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum