Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's kind hobbys do you have?

+128
zanyduke
xHeavenSentx
yu-chan
comicallycat
Manga4eve
alexandria tale
Creatoire
milk_honey
lildevilgirl24
Noctule
ebz
imeekimiee
mrsamct
Hằng_Nga19924
stupidammy
tkdluv
Azula
soysuva
saikyi
sin010
always_smile
IceTea
olinatasha
ShadowMax
vietgurlz
LightDreamer
Labellelle
teddyburr
aline
monkey58123
bluemoon_2701
Natachouette
Tora-san
amaria1111
CrystalC86
Cerestial
lonelyduchess
Shi-koi
loravic
suslop82
Lovey-Dovey
sweet228jb
iAoi
souske411
mangakit
tamara525
nyanya
shimon
Farewell
itztofu
hanalee
3ien
LazyChibi
Ryuen
Omochi
elvenchild66
erasable
Mint Cookie
LadyBurningRose
Tesan
Hikaru
nkaujlig
Becksterr
mikan_sandwich
Lilith
B-yun
ChainedCross
mei
steelangel123
Habanera
yuanna
kissofparadise
luluchan
yunxin123
avenia
redtiger08
orchidpearl
nousernameyet
nutmegan
poochigo
lov3lyoc34n
Platina
etineski
zhengcano
demorial
rainajames
Ayumi
WingedAng3l
clora102
KiKi_burgers
Lnhiang
crazanimej
blabberwocky
icy_cold
Vilya
mikariangel
kujika
Mizuki040
Rosalia
shinjou
hikari1619
StarlightDreams
oxmemexo
yuna37
darkang3l
meropi
sharpie
lleufer
Gogo
moonlit_rose
twilight9503
AnimeFan2133
sounchy
kiwi99z
cracken
Slicre
scribblezo8
dreamcatcherHR
nanapie
happyvampyre
honeyflash
SarStarDrusk03
redrosetmc
saneta
joysan
ghost305
lovemikanxnatsume
132 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:53 pm

stupidammy

Plum
Plum

My hobbies are to read manga and watch lots of anime and be lazy around the house.

127What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Hằng_Nga19924

Plum
Plum

I like reading manga, watching anime :D
I also enjoy sports, I play badmintion well :) but not basketball =.=. Well, I once bled because of it (huhu)

128What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:55 am

mrsamct

I used to be a editor. . .it was a fun hobby :D, I like to read manga, read vampire, romance and mystery novels

129What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:37 am

imeekimiee

Plum
Plum

i have so many hobbies..
but i like to play the piano now a days..

130What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:49 pm

ebz

Plum
Plum

i have a few hobbys, i draw, actually went to art school because of it, and i knit, and i only make blankets, hats and other stuff, NO ACTUAL CLOTHING... thats all little bit too old feeling, to knit a sweater or something angry

hurr besides that i like drinking socially! and watching tv, (not into video games)

and yep thats about it!

131What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:40 am

Noctule

Plum
Plum

i'm archer but that's not really a hobby so except that i like reading, drawing and learning foreign languages)

132What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:55 pm

lildevilgirl24

lildevilgirl24
Plum
Plum

I love collecting manga/manhwa I have 1 book case full, I like playing tennis, listening to my ipod.

133What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:08 pm

milk_honey

Plum
Plum

hmmmm
an interesting subject
for me; i like reading; watching movies,manga and anime

134What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Creatoire

Plum
Plum

I just started sailing...
And manga, and scanning...
I also like track =p

135What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:40 am

alexandria tale

Plum
Plum

well, my hobbies would be:
reading (of course!), drawing, designing, singing, listening to music, playing games and sleeping^^

136What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Manga4eve

Plum
Plum

My hobbies: love to read manga, love to find all sorts of music and i LOVE to make friendship bracelets!!!! Smile

137What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:34 am

comicallycat

Plum
Plum

reading manga ol......and watching anime sometimes....and designing... Smile and day dreaming lol :))

138What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 am

yu-chan

my hobbies now is play music, i'm learning to play piano Smile

139What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:30 pm

xHeavenSentx

Plum
Plum

I use to draw and write but I've been having a really bad writer's/artist's block lately so my hobby as of right now would be reading and sleeping.

140What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:46 pm

zanyduke

Plum
Plum

I love reading manga and collecting postcards around the world

141What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:11 am

cheyaaa

Plum
Plum

Reading reading reading =)

142What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:46 pm

NightLoverPM

Plum
Plum

I love drawing, reading manga, and learning the Japanese language and culture!!
b( > u < )d

143What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:39 am

bran626

bran626
Plum
Plum

I love doodling and playing trombone. I'm not great at trombone yet, but playing it in band got me into different genres of music so there's still a ton of great memories to go along with it. ;D

144What's kind hobbys  do you  have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's kind hobbys do you have? Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:04 am

sleepless

Plum
Plum

Hi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum