Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anime you are currently watching?

+50
animation1900
tkdluv
Azula
yuki00214
kiraralove
roranda
alexandrak15
catpipe
vietgurlz
SiDE
hana
Karol_Campos
Naga
janelleski
blank123
nia
bluemoon_2701
loravic
Hanarashi
BlueAzure
Lovey-Dovey
ling2005
pumpkindeath
silentloner
ixora
pitchan
itztofu
rubenz
marchan
innesfree
Ryuen
Sateen
emysheko
erasable
Kuran
azerty1709
Hikaru
mikan_sandwich
baueke39
Lilith
nalee
maymay
Habanera
kissofparadise
Moon-Kay
luluchan
bvanessa
yunxin123
Dream_Lights
Loving_Day
54 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Anime you are currently watching? Empty Anime you are currently watching? Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:48 am

Loving_Day

Loving_Day
Plum
Plum

Me, would be: -

> One piece
> Vampire Knight

and more etc...

but right now I'm not into amine now Sad

http://mangarden.30.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

2Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:06 pm

Dream_Lights

Dream_Lights
Sherbet Lemon
Sherbet Lemon

I'm currently watching Special a

3Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:37 am

yunxin123

Plum
Plum

i current watching macross frontier and special A

4Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:14 am

bvanessa

bvanessa
Plum
Plum

"SPecial A"; my fav anime and manga!! Love

5Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:25 am

luluchan

Plum
Plum

Special A
Ergo Proxy
Monster
Witchblade
Fruits Basket

And a lot more xDD

6Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:11 pm

Moon-Kay

Moon-Kay
Pineapple
Pineapple

I'm currently watching;
Gokusen, Perfect Girl Evolution, School Rumble and Chi's Sweet Home :P I think I'mm gonna watch Special A.. but the manga wasn't much that I liked :P

7Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:48 pm

kissofparadise

kissofparadise
Plum
Plum

-Vampire Knights
-Itazura na Kiss
-Fruits Basket
-Special A

8Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:54 am

Habanera

Habanera
Pineapple
Pineapple

Well, I am watching...

- Katekyo Hitman Reborn (This is better in manga..)

- Case Closed (Detective Conan)

- Rosario+Vampire

- sometimes Inuyasha, D-Grayman, etc.

9Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:30 am

yunxin123

Plum
Plum

hmm macross frontier and telepathy shoujo ran

10Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:13 am

maymay

Plum
Plum

Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
Nodame Cantabile
Kyou Kara Mauo
Kuroshitsuji
One Piece
Skip Beat

11Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:08 am

nalee

Plum
Plum

I'm currently watching skip beat and vampire knight guilty

12Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:04 pm

Lilith

Lilith
Strawberry
Strawberry

Right now I'm watching witch hunter robin. btw where do all of you guys watch your animes? I watch mine on animecrazy.net.

13Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:20 am

baueke39

baueke39
Plum
Plum

One Piece, Inuyasha, D-Grayman
I tend to watch shonen more

http://baueke39.deviantart.com/

14Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:06 am

mikan_sandwich

Plum
Plum

Ergo proxy, Saiunkoku monogatari, vampire knight

15Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:21 pm

Hikaru

Hikaru
Strawberry
Strawberry

Well I'm watching Skip beat and Toradora! I like animes which makes me laugh Excited

http://angel015.angels@hotmail.com

16Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:50 am

azerty1709

Plum
Plum

i currently watch

one piece
bleach

17Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:10 am

Kuran

Kuran
Plum
Plum

07 ghost ep 10

18Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:20 pm

erasable

Plum
Plum

I'm not currently watching any anime. I stopped a season or two ago. Anime, by its nature, has a hard time competing with some of the mangas. I think the last episode I watched was:

Skip Beat

19Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:57 pm

emysheko

Plum
Plum

i'm currently watching kobato...i really like Clamp's work

20Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:47 pm

Sateen

Plum
Plum

I guess I watched so many animes that I'm tired of them ... But it is especially because right now there is nothing that catches my attention... The latest was Hatenkou Yugi

21Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Ryuen

Ryuen
Plum
Plum

I just read some of the first post, it sure is from another season ^_^ ! For now, I watch too much, but I like Sasameki Koto and Nyan koi... Oh and Fairy tail and can't miss To aru kagaku no railgun !

22Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:39 pm

innesfree

innesfree
Plum
Plum

Currently I am watching:
Reborn
One Piece
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood [2009]
Hanasakeru Seishounen
Umineko No Naku Koro Ni
Kobato
Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
Kimi Ni Todoke
Yumeiro Patissiere
Fairy Tail

23Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:52 am

marchan

Plum
Plum

inuyasha final act
fairy tail

24Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 am

rubenz

Plum
Plum

Currently I am watching
- Winter Sonata
- Hanasakeru Seishounen
- Kimi ni Todoke

25Anime you are currently watching? Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:50 pm

itztofu

itztofu
Plum
Plum

Haven't been watching anime in a while @.@ But I guess I'm currently watching 07-Ghost which I really need to finish up hahah XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum