Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anime you are currently watching?

+50
animation1900
tkdluv
Azula
yuki00214
kiraralove
roranda
alexandrak15
catpipe
vietgurlz
SiDE
hana
Karol_Campos
Naga
janelleski
blank123
nia
bluemoon_2701
loravic
Hanarashi
BlueAzure
Lovey-Dovey
ling2005
pumpkindeath
silentloner
ixora
pitchan
itztofu
rubenz
marchan
innesfree
Ryuen
Sateen
emysheko
erasable
Kuran
azerty1709
Hikaru
mikan_sandwich
baueke39
Lilith
nalee
maymay
Habanera
kissofparadise
Moon-Kay
luluchan
bvanessa
yunxin123
Dream_Lights
Loving_Day
54 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:03 am

pitchan

Plum
Plum

Currently watching:
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Kimi ni Todoke

27Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:59 am

ixora

Plum
Plum

i'm currently watching nyan koi,full moon wo sagashite,skip beat and rose of versailles

28Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:29 am

silentloner

Plum
Plum

I'm following Bleach, Kobato, and Letter Bee at the moment. I'm hoping someone would sub the new Harukanaru Toki no Naka series.

29Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:08 pm

pumpkindeath

Plum
Plum

ATM nothing really interesting is showing, this season aint worth watching it, Bute the next season seems better.

30Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:09 pm

ling2005

Plum
Plum

Was watchin Naruto's earlier episodes but now I rewatchin Hunter x Hunter. It's a great series to watch when there's nothing on. Was plannin to watch Bleach but ppl have been tellin me there loadsa filler episodes.

31Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Lovey-Dovey

Plum
Plum

I am watching Hanasakeru Seishounen. It's pretty good. I recommend this, if you like Bishounen, Shoujo and Love Polygon. Love

32Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:03 pm

BlueAzure

la

33Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:03 pm

BlueAzure

la

34Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:04 pm

BlueAzure

la

35Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:16 am

Hanarashi

Plum
Plum

I'm watching Kimi ni Todoke, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist Shintetsu and Fairy Tail.

36Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:18 am

loravic

Plum
Plum

am watching fairy tail and the new FMA...

37Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:47 pm

bluemoon_2701

Plum
Plum

i'm currently watching Special A and Skip Beat

38Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:39 am

nia

Plum
Plum

I'm watching and reading Arakawa Under the Bridge, it's one hilarious anime/manga.

39Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:18 pm

blank123

Plum
Plum

Darker than black. Really interesting and I'm not getting bored.

40Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:02 am

janelleski

Plum
Plum

i'm currently watching kaicho wa maid-sama! and naruto shippuuden :)
actually, both are currently on hold due to my busy schedule. and i miss watching them already. still, they're on my present watch list :D

41Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:06 pm

Naga

Naga
Plum
Plum

For me its
Kaicho wa maid-sama!
Green Green
Princess Lover!
and lots of others are bookmarked waiting for my attention xD

here are some sites to watch anime at =D
Animefreak.tv
Animeseason.com
gogoanime.com

42Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Karol_Campos

Plum
Plum

Arakawa under the Bridge really funny and nonesense

43Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:52 pm

hana

Plum
Plum

Bleach and Naruto, sometime Full metal alchemist

44Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:17 pm

SiDE

Plum
Plum

One piece
Naruto
The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
Nurarihyon no Mago

Some other random ones that I just happen to stumble on...

45Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:18 pm

vietgurlz

Plum
Plum

I currently watching:
yumeiro patissiere because it's cute Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 932669 mitsudomoe because it's so funny Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 640761

46Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:56 am

catpipe

Plum
Plum

I am currently watching kaichou wa maid sama, kuroshitsuji 2, uragiri wa boku no namae wo shitte iru and Nurarihyon no Mago

47Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:00 am

alexandrak15

Plum
Plum

i am watching kaichou wa maid sama it is so good

48Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 am

roranda

Plum
Plum

Currently I'm watching

Kaicho wa maid-sama!
Perfect Girl Evolution
Kimi no todoke

49Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:13 am

kiraralove

Plum
Plum

Otome Yōkai Zakuro
Hakuouki
Shugo Chara! Doki
Arakawa Under the Bridge
Maid sama
and other

50Anime you are currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime you are currently watching? Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:18 pm

yuki00214

yuki00214
Plum
Plum

I am watching...
Vampire Knight,
InuYasha,
Shakugan no Shana,
and more....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next